Gouda: ISTJ
    Furuya: IXTJ
    Katori: EXFP
    Yamame: IXXP
    Minegawa: INTP
    Kamine: ISFJ
    Suguwara: ENFJ
    Takano: IXXJ?
    That's about all I could think of off the top of my head. I'd like to hear thoughts and comments or criticism.
    Can you explain to me your typings? I'm interested.

I think Gouda is definitely ISTJ and Furuya's little sister is an ENFJ.
    For unto every one that hath shall be given, and he shall have abundance: but from him that hath not shall be taken away even that which he hath.
    Likes Cloudy77 liked this post

MBTI
    XBIS
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INTP Ni

Cool

Magi:
    Aladdin: INFJ
    Alibaba: ExFJ
    Morgiana: ISFx
    Judar: ESTP
    Ja'far: xSTJ
    Sinfully Attractive: ENTP
    Kougyoku: ISFP?

I'm not really sure for any of them besides Judar, Aladdin, and Sinfully Delicious.
    See, Achilles, you and Hector make a great couple.

People who are manipulative of others negatively can go to a pit of darkness.

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd View Post
    Can you explain to me your typings? I'm interested.

I think Gouda is definitely ISTJ and Furuya's little sister is an ENFJ.
    Well, Chiaki is always acting sort of goofy with kana in the way that they come up of random scenarios that they play out with each other. I'd say that is more Ne than anything.

Akagi I would actually say is an INTP in the way that he doesn't understand his emotions so he does all these experiments to test his sexual identity. The whole trial and error thing seem more like INTP than anything, as well as his quick witted ness.

Gouda is self explanatory.

Katori is probably ENFP in the way that he tries to support others to the point where he stays back repeatedly just to help. His explanations for things make no sense and are random which I would say is also Ne with Fi.

Yamane is probably an INFP with low confidence.

Suguwara is an all around nice guy, always doing things for others especially Takano and sociable and tries to make people feel better. I would say that's Fe dominant.

Takano is probably an INTP. Same Boat with Akagi because they aren't aware of their emotions or their feelings. Things rings true especially for Takano. She also does trial and error as well with the tests and everything (Taking her temperature).

Kana might be ENXX possibly ENFP. It would explain why she so in sync with Chiaki. Her desire to further their relationship looks like it could be Fi driven. It would explain why she's so anxious. If not, maybe ESFJ?
    Kamine seems ISFX.

Furuya, I think is INTJ based on the way he approaches things. He doesn't want to date Minegawa because he doesn't know her and because doing it, he'd have to contemplate marriage and everything.(Fi) (Goes against his morals?) Also, he takes his time getting back to her, and waits until he knows how he feels and then acts. (Inferior Se) Plus, before he meet her, he was or appeared largely apathetic towards dating and romance, and was described by his classmates as a "serious guy" and focused on his studies (Ni).

Lastly, Minegawa. I would say she is probably XNFJ. If I was guessing, I would say INFJ just based her actions. She's popular with people and nice to everyone and everything but I would say argue that's Fe rather than extroversion.

She's scarily good at reading people like and understanding their motivations and sort of serves as a counselor/matchmaker in her class. If you've read, you'll notice that you never see her with anyone other than her friend Kanda and Furuya. It's also stated that despite her appearance, she's terribly afraid of the opposite sex. Being admired by all despite having little friends seems to be an INFJ thing. It's just her seemingly bad girl appearance and teasing annoys Hotaru and throws off Furuya. (The reason she likes F is because he was the first person not to judge her when he heard rumors. INFJ'S always feel misunderstood and that no one understands them so I think that's why.)

Sorry for the wall of text, I just wanted to go in depth. I hope you respond with your comment.

P.S. I'd say Hotaru probably ESTJ because she's so controlling. Though it could be just her brother complex.
    Last edited by Cloudy77; 09-24-2017 at 02:45 PM.
    Likes Lloyd liked this post

Classroom of the Elite / Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu (completed)
    Ayanokouji kiyotaka - INTJ
    Horikita - ISTJ
    Kushida - ESFx
    Last edited by Lelouch vi Britannia; 09-28-2017 at 09:39 AM.

MBTI
    hmmm
    Enneagram
    lv2
    Socionics
    tldr None

Made in Abyss
    Riko - ENTP
    Reg - ISTP
    Nanachi - INTP
    Lyza - ESTP(?)
    Ozen - INTJ
    Mitty - ESFP
    Bondrewd - INTJ(?)
    Marulk - INFP
    Jiruo - ISTJ
    Natt - ESTJ
    Shiggy - ISFJ
    Kiyui - Ixxx(?)
    Habolg - ExFJ

Only watched the anime... I can't believe I passed episode 11.

MBTI
    INTJ

Gintama
    Gintoki: INTP/ISTP?
    Kagura: ESFP
    Shinpachi: ISFJ
    Hijikata: ISTJ
    Kondou: ENFJ
    Sougo: INTJ (Does anyone else agree with this besides me? Usually he's labeled INTP but I don't see it. He desires to much control. Sounds like Te, plus he doesn't like showing weakness, that's why he's a sadist. Isn't that usually a INTJ thing? He's also very utilitarian.)
    Yamazaki: ISTP
    Katsura: INFJ

MBTI
    Enfj
    Enneagram
    7w8 so
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

Griffith intj with extroverted persona
    berserker isfp
    In order for society to survive, we must all pitch in and cooperate with one another, split the resources fairly.
    If we get greedy, everything will fall apart
    The main reason why there is no long peace is because everything is set and stone.
    Another is that resources are limited and the ones who had the most goes bad because they are in control.