• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Grand List of Anime MBTI Types

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Clannad:

Tomoya: ISTP 9w8 6w5 4w5 sp/sx. He's SP first me thinks, but the way he develops his relationship with each of the girls seemed very sx.

Nagisa: ISFJ 9w1 2w1 6w7 sp/so. Seemed very aux Fe, and though it may have been more symbolic I saw Nagisa being connected to the town as very Si. Also, in the first episode, the way she talked about how she loved her town but how the happy things are going to change sooner or later seemed very Si, as well as her saying the names of her favorite foods before she eats them.

Ushio: INFP, albeit she's still young, but I see Fi so far. She was mentioned to be more active than her mom even at that age, so that could be coming from higher Ne.

Sanae: ESFJ 2w1 6w7 9w1 so/sp

Akio: ESTP 7w6(CP 6 wing) 3w2 8w9 so/sp

Fuko: ENFP 7w6 4w3 9w8 so/sp. She's the epitome of ENFP in my opinion and so/sp as well(amiable and wanting to being accepted by the social sphere, but having the SP secondary's self indulgence and contraflow aloofness)

Kotomi: INTP 5w4 9w1 4w5 sp/sx

Tomoyo: ISTJ 1w2 3w2 6w5 so/sp

Kyou: ESTJ 8w7 2w1 6w5 so/sx

Ryou: ISFJ 2w1 6w5 9w1 sp/sx

Youhei: ESFP 7w6 9w8 3w2 so/sx

muddy120

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Clannad:

Tomoya: ISTP 9w8 6w5 4w5 sp/sx. He's SP first me thinks, but the way he develops his relationship with each of the girls seemed very sx.

Nagisa: ISFJ 9w1 2w1 6w7 sp/so. Seemed very aux Fe, and though it may have been more symbolic I saw Nagisa being connected to the town as very Si. Also, in the first episode, the way she talked about how she loved her town but how the happy things are going to change sooner or later seemed very Si, as well as her saying the names of her favorite foods before she eats them.

Ushio: INFP, albeit she's still young, but I see Fi so far. She was mentioned to be more active than her mom even at that age, so that could be coming from higher Ne.

Sanae: ESFJ 2w1 6w7 9w1 so/sp

Akio: ESTP 7w6(CP 6 wing) 3w2 8w9 so/sp

Fuko: ENFP 7w6 4w3 9w8 so/sp. She's the epitome of ENFP in my opinion and so/sp as well(amiable and wanting to being accepted by the social sphere, but having the SP secondary's self indulgence and contraflow aloofness)

Kotomi: INTP 5w4 9w1 4w5 sp/sx

Tomoyo: ISTJ 1w2 3w2 6w5 so/sp

Kyou: ESTJ 8w7 2w1 6w5 so/sx

Ryou: ISFJ 2w1 6w5 9w1 sp/sx

Youhei: ESFP 7w6 9w8 3w2 so/sx

Nagisa I always felt could be INFP or ISFJ either way. Haven't watched the show in ages though.

Tsundereshipper

MBTI Type
XXXP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
My take on Sailor Moon:

Usagi: ENFP 2w3 7w6 9w8 so/sp

Ami: ISFJ 9w1 5w6 4w5 sp/so(I've seen a lot of problem solvers typings for her and I get how she comes across that way, but she's extremely doubt triad in heart me thinks)

Rei: ENTJ 8w9 2w1 5w6 sp/sx

Mako: ESFJ 6w7 2w3 8w9 so/sp

Minako: ESFP 7w8 2w3 8w7 so/sx

Chibiusa: ENFJ 2w3 7w6 8w9 sp/sx(not entirely sure of the IVs in themselves but she really does fit the SP 2 archetype)

Mamoru: ISTJ 1w9 5w6 2w1 sp/so(that ISTJ-ENFP duality am I right??)

Luna: ISTJ 1w2 5w6 2w1 sp/so

Hotaru: INFJ 4w5 9w1 6w5 sp/sx

Michuru: INFJ 4w5 1w2 5w4 sp/sx

Haruka: ISTP 8w9 7w8 3w4 sp/sx

Are you typing based on the 90's anime or the manga? If 90's anime I actually think Usagi is an INFP not an ENFP. No way she has inferior Si since most of her hobbies are Si-based such as eating and sleeping, inferior Te would also make much more sense for her since she's disorganized and has trouble rising up to the mantle of leader and behaving in a systematic way (also how terrible she does at school) What would you type the villains by the way?

Also Fruits Basket: (based on the manga & reboot anime only, the 01 anime are completely different characters and thus typings)

Tohru: Some kind of XSFJ, XNFJ or an XNFP (it's hard to tell whether she's Fi or Fe because of a certain convo she's going to have with Akito that's coming up in the reboot), 9w1, 269, 279, 369 or 379 for tritype, so/sx
Kyo: Some type of XSTJ or an ISXP, I can see equal parts Se & Si so it's hard to say, 1w2, 361 or 461 for tritype, sp/sx
Yuki: an IXTJ, XNFJ, ISFJ or a IXFP, he's kinda tricky to type. Obvious 4w3, 461 for tritype, so/sx or so/sp.
Shigure: INFJ, 5w4 or 4w3, 458 or 459 tritype (4w3/5w4/8w9 or 9w8) sx/sp
Hatori: IXTJ or an ISFJ, 1w9, 261 or a 251
Ayame: EXTP or an ENFP, 3w2, 378 for tritype
Kureno: ISXJ or an INFP, 9w1, 269 (2w1, 6w7, 9w1) so/sx
Ritsu: IXFP or an ISFJ, 9w1, 269 or 469 tritype, so/sx
Kagura: EXFJ (possibly an ESFP?) 1w2, 271, so/sp or so/sx
Momiji: ENFX, 9w8, 479 or 279, so/sx
Haru: IXFP or an ISFJ, 9w8, 279 or 479, sx/so
Hiro: ESTJ or ENTP (possibly an ISFJ who's letting his ENTP subconcious take over) 6w7, 261 or 361, so/sx
Kisa: INFP or an ISFJ, 9w1, 269 or a 469, so/sp
Akito: INFP in a hella unhealthy Fi-Si loop and Te grip which is making her look like an ESTJ, 2w3 or 4w3, 268 or 468 for tritype, so/sp or an so/sx
Arisa: ESTJ or an ESXP, 8w7, 368, 268 or a 468 for tritype (have no idea on her heart type), sx/sp
Hana: INXJ, 4w5, 459 or 451,
Kakeru: EXTP or an ESFP, 7w8, 478, sx/so?
Machi: IXTP or an IXTJ (possibly a fucked up IXFP?), 9w8 or 1w9, tritypes are either 459, 469, 451 or 461, sp/sx
Nao: ESTJ, 1w2, 261 or 361, sp/sx
Kimi: EXTP (or possibly an ENTJ?) 3w2, 378 or 379, sp/so
Motoko: ESXJ, 2w3, 278 or 271, so/sx
Kazuma: IXFJ or an ENFJ, 1w9, 271, so/sp
Ren: Either an extremely unhealthy XSFJ or an XNTJ that's making her look like an XSFJ cause she's resorting to shadow functions now, 2w3 or 4w3, 268 or 468, sx/so or sx/sp
Akira: INFP or ISFJ, 4w5, 469 or 479,
Kyoko: ENFJ or an ESFP (possibly an ISTP who grew into her ENFJ subconcious?) 8w7, 268, 368 or a 468, sx/so
Katsuya: INFJ, 8w9, 358 (3w4/5w4/8w9), sp/sx

yeghor

Final Space

Gary ESFP
Quinn ISTJ
Sherly (Gary's Mom) ISTP
Mooncake ISFP
Little Cato ISFJ
Avocato ISTJ
Ash ISFP
KVN ENTP
Hue ISTJ
Tribore INFP
Lord Commander ESTP
Invictus ENTJ

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Are you typing based on the 90's anime or the manga? If 90's anime I actually think Usagi is an INFP not an ENFP. No way she has inferior Si since most of her hobbies are Si-based such as eating and sleeping, inferior Te would also make much more sense for her since she's disorganized and has trouble rising up to the mantle of leader and behaving in a systematic way (also how terrible she does at school) What would you type the villains by the way?

Also Fruits Basket: (based on the manga & reboot anime only, the 01 anime are completely different characters and thus typings)

Tohru: Some kind of XSFJ, XNFJ or an XNFP (it's hard to tell whether she's Fi or Fe because of a certain convo she's going to have with Akito that's coming up), 9w1, 269, 279, 369 or 379 for tritype, so/sx
Kyo: Some type of XSTJ or an ISXP, I can see equal parts Se & Si so it's hard to say, 1w2, 361 or 461 for tritype, sp/sx
Yuki: an IXTJ, XNFJ, ISFJ or a IXFP, he's kinda tricky to type. Obvious 4w3, 461 for tritype, so/sx or so/sp.
Shigure: INFJ, 5w4 or 4w3, 458 or 459 tritype (4w3/5w4/8w9 or 9w8) sx/sp
Hatori: IXTJ or an ISFJ, 1w9, 261 or a 251
Ayame: EXTP or an ENFP, 3w2, 378 for tritype
Kureno: ISXJ or an INFP, 9w1, 269 (2w1, 6w7, 9w1) so/sx
Ritsu: IXFP or an ISFJ, 9w1, 269 or 469 tritype, so/sx
Kagura: EXFJ (possibly an ESFP?) 1w2, 271, so/sp or so/sx
Momiji: ENFX, 9w8, 479 or 279, so/sx
Haru: IXFP or an ISFJ, 9w8, 279 or 479, sx/so
Hiro: ESTJ or ENTP (possibly an ISFJ who's letting his ENTP subconcious take over) 6w7, 261 or 361, so/sx
Kisa: INFP or an ISFJ, 9w1, 269 or a 469, so/sp
Akito: INFP in a hella unhealthy Fi-Si loop and Te grip which is making her look like an ESTJ, 2w3 or 4w3, 268 or 468 for tritype, so/sp or an so/sx
Arisa: ESTJ or an ESXP, 8w7, 368, 268 or a 468 for tritype (have no idea on her heart type), sx/sp
Hana: INXJ, 4w5, 459 or 451,
Kakeru: EXTP or an ESFP, 7w8, 478, sx/so?
Machi: IXTP or an IXTJ (possibly a fucked up IXFP?), 9w8 or 1w9, tritypes are either 459, 469, 451 or 461, sp/sx
Nao: ESTJ, 1w2, 261 or 361, sp/sx
Kimi: EXTP (or possibly an ENTJ?) 3w2, 378 or 379, sp/so
Motoko: ESXJ, 2w3, 278 or 271, so/sx
Kazuma: IXFJ or an ENFJ, 1w9, 271, so/sp
Ren: Either an extremely unhealthy XSFJ or an XNTJ that's making her look like an XSFJ cause she's resorting to shadow functions now, 2w3 or 4w3, 268 or 468, sx/so or sx/sp
Akira: INFP or ISFJ, 4w5, 469 or 479,
Kyoko: ENFJ or an ESFP (possibly an ISTP who grew into her ENFJ subconcious?) 8w7, 268, 368 or a 468, sx/so
Katsuya: INFJ, 8w9, 358 (3w4/5w4/8w9), sp/sx

The 90s anime. Yeah, it's hard, I can get your argument about Te and Si definitely, she is a big eater, but she always struck me as an extrovert and very Pe-dom. If we wanna look at it from a socionics view too, Fe ignoring seems a bit weird and I feel like her Se while it isn't strong would be better in the role function. I think Fe would fit better as a demonstrative function than Ni. Being an introvert could explain her skittishness though, I'll have to think about it a bit more. Villains, Palla Palla was my favorite, I'd say ENFP 7w6(less Si than Usagi haha). Black Lady I'd say ISFP 4w3 going to 2, maybe 458 tritype but I'm not confident. Wiseman was the embodiment of the solution master tritype. Jadeite maybe ISTJ 638, but he was pretty forgettable to me.

Tsundereshipper

MBTI Type
XXXP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The 90s anime. Yeah, it's hard, I can get your argument about Te and Si definitely, she is a big eater, but she always struck me as an extrovert and very Pe-dom. If we wanna look at it from a socionics view too, Fe ignoring seems a bit weird and I feel like her Se while it isn't strong would be better in the role function. I think Fe would fit better as a demonstrative function than Ni. Being an introvert could explain her skittishness though, I'll have to think about it a bit more. Villains, Palla Palla was my favorite, I'd say ENFP 7w6(less Si than Usagi haha). Black Lady I'd say ISFP 4w3 going to 2, maybe 458 tritype but I'm not confident. Wiseman was the embodiment of the solution master tritype. Jadeite maybe ISTJ 638, but he was pretty forgettable to me.
Se-blind for Usagi would also fit seeing as how absolutely clumsy and uncoordinated she is.

I think Palla Palla is definitely some type of ENXP, possibly an ESFP, 7w6 for sure, not sure on tritype though. (Probably a 793?)

Black Lady's Tritype that most fits would be the 468 "Truth-Teller" I feel, Wiseman is some type of INXJ, possibly an ENTJ and Jadeite was an ESTJ, the ISTJ of the Dark Kingdom was Kunzite.
What about the rest of the Black Moon Clan villains like Demande & Saphir and the like?

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
Se-blind for Usagi would also fit seeing as how absolutely clumsy and uncoordinated she is.

I think Palla Palla is definitely some type of ENXP, possibly an ESFP, 7w6 for sure, not sure on tritype though. (Probably a 793?)

Black Lady's Tritype that most fits would be the 468 "Truth-Teller" I feel, Wiseman is some type of INXJ, possibly an ENTJ and Jadeite was an ESTJ, the ISTJ of the Dark Kingdom was Kunzite.
What about the rest of the Black Moon Clan villains like Demande & Saphir and the like?

from a socionics standpoint the villains especially the 1st 2 arcs are beta quadras, queen beryl,metallia,the black moon clan,the black nights. sailor moon herself is alpha quadra and one of the weaknesses of alpha quadra is getting too comfortable and denying reality, and the people got too comfortable when the moon clan attacked. beta quadra starts revolutions. queen nehelenia is probably usagis conflictor or enfj-ni. michiru and haruka are gamma/possibly delta quadra. queen nehelenia said something interesting,she said light and darkness need each other,hinting ni.

Tsundereshipper

MBTI Type
XXXP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
from a socionics standpoint the villains especially the 1st 2 arcs are beta quadras, queen beryl,metallia,the black moon clan,the black nights. sailor moon herself is alpha quadra and one of the weaknesses of alpha quadra is getting too comfortable and denying reality, and the people got too comfortable when the moon clan attacked. beta quadra starts revolutions. queen nehelenia is probably usagis conflictor or enfj-ni. michiru and haruka are gamma/possibly delta quadra. queen nehelenia said something interesting,she said light and darkness need each other,hinting ni.

I know next to nothing about socionics so couldn't say either way, what's a good place to start to learn more about it?

muddy120

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Class 1As types from My Hero Academia:

I'll list as many as I can right now at least, and update my post here later when I feel like it and am ready.

Izuku Midoriya, Deku - INFJ, I'm gonna another longer post on him. Deku is one of the greatest INFJs of all time and he deserves it to do him justice. So I'm gonna work on it for him and my favorite INFJ character I personally relate to a lot. But at the same time I'll be unbiased and type his character and functions correctly and objectively again without personal influence being there affecting it. So look forward to that post soon too.

Katsuki Bakugo - ESTP, not an ENTJ at all. Se dom, Ti and Fe user too. He's ESTP guys, stop with this ENTJ nonsense push for him, it makes no sense.

Tenya Iida - ESTJ, this is pretty clear

Ochako Uraraka - ENFP, not a ESFJ at all like some people think. Ne dom and Fi and Te user for Ochako. Most people type her ENFP correctly though and know this but some people forgetting helping save people as a goal does not always mean Fe and is just a Fe stereotype. Fi love to help others every single day, remember that guys. But anyways if you want to see my ENFP Ochako post here it is down below with more explanations on her function order and stack, thanks for reading if you do:

Ochako Uraraka (ENFP) - Bubbly, Airheaded, Zero Gravity Girl - My Hero Academia MBTI

Kirishima - ESFP, not ENFP! I've seen this mistype happen to often as well. Kirishima is a real Se dom and Ni inferior user. He's not ENFP! Like Ochako, Twice, Toga, and Nejire are. Kirishima is one of the best ESFP characters of all time today. And more people need to know that.

Tsuyu Asui - INTP, self explanatory. Ti and Ne is this girls entire life and she's the most rational and level headed in the class, as recovery girl and others explained about her already in the series.

Todoroki Shoto - INTJ, this man is a clear Ni dom user and Te aux. Fi tertiary for sure and his Fi comes out clear or unclear lol with his inner Fi values and family issues the whole series. Obviously a Fe users can have those inner feelings and be written like this but I think people all agree Fi is a big part of his character. He's not ISFP though like some people think, yes Zuko is ISFP from Avatar but Todoroki isn't and is a Ni dom and Te aux user. He's more rational and stoic than he is too as well.

Momo Yaoyarozu - ISFJ, classic Si dom and Fe user for her.

Aoyama - ESFP

Mineta - ESFP

Ojiro - ISFP

Koda - INFP

Tokoyami - ISTP

Mina Ashida - ESFP

Jiro - ISTP

Some other types of other My Hero characters

All Might - ENFJ, the greatest Fe dom and ENFJ Ni user of all time now lol. Love this man, so much. The greatness never stops.

Kendo from Class 1B - ESFJ, a real and true Fe dom and Si aux user. They call her the big sis of Class 1B for a reason, classic Fe dom girl and SFJ and ESFJ girl character of the My Hero series.

Aizawa - INTP, not ISTP. Aizawa is intuitive not a sensor, he uses Ne is looks beneath the surface and brainstorms ideas and is perceptive person. Yes Se users can be perceptive but Aizawa caring about details and living in the moment is not his thing, he's a clear Ti accuracy type of person and figuring out how things work and curious person who cares about ideas, concepts, and reads between the lines and sees potential in others. He's always using his Ne to see the potential in his class and being perceptive with them and thinking about their futures as a Ne aux. Aizawa is INTP character for sure.

Midnight - ESTP

Mt Lady - ESFP

All for One - ENTJ

Shigaraki - INTP

Stain - ISFP

Mirio - ENFJ

Eri - INFP

Overhaul - INTJ

Sir Nighteye - ISTJ

Pikaqiu

MBTI Type
ENFP
Actually I agree with most of your typings for the BHA character list, but for Yaoyarozu, I believe she is more of a ENFJ instead of an ISFJ.

I was thinking that she does show moments that she is using her Fe to help her classmates with their studies and also always caring for her classmates first even though they are in a pickle.

She is also very creative and using the Fe to lead others to victory during the war arc vs Gigantomacia.

But I am still new to this so I might get it wrong.

junathan

Actually I agree with most of your typings for the BHA character list, but for Yaoyarozu, I believe she is more of a ENFJ instead of an ISFJ.

I was thinking that she does show moments that she is using her Fe to help her classmates with their studies and also always caring for her classmates first even though they are in a pickle.

She is also very creative and using the Fe to lead others to victory during the war arc vs Gigantomacia.

But I am still new to this so I might get it wrong.
I think otherwise tho, she feels like a INFJ actually,

I think in general ENFJs are outspoken, more leader like, doesn't feel shy like Yaoyarozu. Despite how she does lead and all, but her introvert side is stronger I feel.