• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Chris Langan - Highest IQ

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Chris Langan is probably either INTJ or INTP and 5w4 or 5w6 so/sp or sp/so but I will welcome other possibilities for his type. He is the record highest IQ holder in America.
Chris Langan's Cognitive Theoretic Model of the Universe link - http://www.ctmu.org/

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
I feel sorry for him.

He seems extremely intelligent....but he still cannot escape the trappings of mental stew that many very intelligent people suffer from. Lots of theory...little action.

But of course action is not the be all end all. Maybe that will always be the danger for the highly intelligent, when you can think upon multiple levels and frameworks at once, it becomes hard to act upon any one idea.

Maybe im fortunate that I am not possessed of too much intelligence, it sounds like torture.

R

Riva

I have seen this video before. Was it posted on this forum? I've read about him too.

Felt quite sorry when I read about his childhood.

Some of us are so lucky to come from healthy families and some others are so unlucky.

Sigh!

I would guess he is INTP.

Regarding the subject of 'Intelligence Tests', it had been found out by researches that out of all intelligence tests 'Emotional Intelligence' tests show the highest correlation between success and having high results.

KDude

Some Te type. He has some latent Fi maybe with his sense of unity and humanitarianism and whatever, but it's all serving a heavy authoritarian outlook. So it's not truly unified.. just unified under his systems. And whatever can't be unified gets thrown in his eugenics program. lol. He bucks status quo, and has a rebellious attitude, so he isn't SJ. At the same time, it's self absorbed rebellion. His Se is for himself. He thinks everyone else has too much freedom.

UniqueMixture

MBTI Type
estj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I have seen him before and he actually seems like an estx of some kind in other interviews my personal take (well to be fair I saw the video like 5 years ago).

I always liked this guy who is clearly an infp

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AbASOcqc1Ss"]Daniel Tammet[/YOUTUBE]

Xann

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
How is Daniel Tammet clearly INFP? Because he's mild-mannered and polite? He seems to be an introverted sensing intellectual type.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
looking pretty intj to me...

I can't see the inxp at all... too on topic and goal directed.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
looking pretty intj to me...

I can't see the inxp at all... too on topic and goal directed.

FDG

pathwise dependent
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w8
Some Te type. He has some latent Fi maybe with his sense of unity and humanitarianism and whatever, but it's all serving a heavy authoritarian outlook. So it's not truly unified.. just unified under his systems. And whatever can't be unified gets thrown in his eugenics program. lol. He bucks status quo, and has a rebellious attitude, so he isn't SJ. At the same time, it's self absorbed rebellion. His Se is for himself. He thinks everyone else has too much freedom.

In socionics terms, I'm pretty sure he'd be an ISTj...

FDG

pathwise dependent
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w8

UniqueMixture

MBTI Type
estj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
How is Daniel Tammet clearly INFP? Because he's mild-mannered and polite? He seems to be an introverted sensing intellectual type.

Because he has a rich inner world that he expresses in a very aesthetic personally emotional way and he is gay :laugh:

KDude

Yeah, I could see that. He's a smart Dick Cheney..

It's funny that I'm typing as the same functions in MBTI.. but LSIs have a stick up their ass.

jcloudz

Yup
MBTI Type
Istj
i feel like stabbing him in the face but he does make great points.

Xann

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Because he has a rich inner world that he expresses in a very aesthetic personally emotional way and he is gay :laugh:

Lol...yes, pi recited to over 20000 digits is so aesthetic personal and emotional, and ofc all infps are gay, you must know that because you're an NT, right?

UniqueMixture

MBTI Type
estj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Lol...yes, pi recited to over 20000 digits is so aesthetic personal and emotional, and ofc all infps are gay, you must know that because you're an NT, right?

Exactly!

:yays:

I'm very intimidated by your entj 8 badassery. I am sure you must be a huge hit with the ladies.

Xann

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Exactly!

:yays:

I'm very intimidated by your entj 8 badassery. I am sure you must be a huge hit with the ladies.

Why yes, yes I am. If you ever need some advice you can come find me on vent :newwink: