• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Chris Langan - Highest IQ

Komakino

Seems ESTJ. Not sure about his enneagram, didn't really get the impression he was 5 though.

ygolo

My termites win
He advocates the "high IQ community" as a replacement to academia, eugenics, enforcing a philosophical framework that is one true faith (CTMU). This is scary.

Ironically, I agree with a lot what he says. He is frustrated by many of the same issues in business and academia as I am The content of CTMU rings fairly true to me. But I don't believe we have the evidence yet to start making prescriptions based of it.

Reverie

In orbit
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx
He advocates the "high IQ community" as a replacement to academia, eugenics, enforcing a philosophical framework that is one true faith (CTMU). This is scary.

Ironically, I agree with a lot what he says. He is frustrated by many of the same issues in business and academia as I am The content of CTMU rings fairly true to me. But I don't believe we have the evidence yet to start making prescriptions based of it.
Initially my heart goes out to him for the difficulties he experienced in his early life but when he begins talking about his views on eugenics... It's just a prime example of someone thinking they are just being "logical" but actually being oblivious to the weight of their personal history in coloring their conclusions.
It's also irresponsible because many people take IQ seriously and may think he has some "superior knowledge" that he formulates his opinion on.

EDIT: I thought this video was another one I'd seen by him. One beginning with a personal history, his school years, being a bouncer...and then moving on to eugenics...

Last edited:

Ed the ENTJ

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
1/8
He's an ENTJ and I'll explain how: His NT functions seem very very well rounded, he even regularly implements Ti, Ne, Si, and Fe when they are goal-relevant(which is why he comes off as INTP to many, his last four functions are used to reinforce his first four by generating a tautological metaphysics), so rather than function strength we would be inclined to use function order or preference to designate his type which is what I've done below.

Chris seeks to help the universe self-configure through executive goal-relevant action. His speech is overly direct to the point at which people over-interpret it when he actually means what he says, you simply have to be able to understand it. He partitions or stratifies his thinking and has no problems mapping his mind to reality, which is all Te. He always has a sense of urgency and has several projects he is doing at any given time. He always seeks closure, he needs the answers to accomplish his set of goals. His metaphysics could be seen as the prerequisite to action, and so for an ENTJ whose goals entail finding the meaning and purpose of ones existence, a framework in which knowledge is supported, and which allows one to be certain of their actions and organization of the environment and agents, a self-contained metaphysics is a necessity which pops up when Chris confronts the world with Te. He juggles and maintains several non-profit foundations and has a ranch which he attends to. He supervises various computer science and artificial intelligence projects. His confidence and persistence in his reasoning is so high and so directed that he is like a freight train. He uses super-tautological reasoning which allows for everything he says to be based on indisputable facts of syntax. You either concede or go home, all Te traits. He even has a knack for craving situations he can apply control to through Te, such as bouncer, lifeguard, construction worker, etc. He can't stand not having his own schedule and being held back by the structure and routines placed upon him by others, instead, he makes his own schedule and his own routines. He has even noted how he desires leadership (where he would be able to implement his Te function) but he never made it into those kinds of positions (well, he does have his own systems and his ranch to Shepard over). He even has a well organized office with books labeled in their appropriate shelves and a blackboard, both of which are Te-Se devices.

His intuition is big picture oriented and all comfortably situated around his castle of logic, the CTMU. His intuition sees not only spatial relationships but temporal ones, and he simulates the activity of SCSPL in his own mind. All of his intuitive creativity serves his ultimate goal of self-actualization through Te, and is focused into the coherent obsession of the entire SCSPL stratification and all of its complex entailments. He ultimately wishes to use Te, but realizes the best way to do that is by first distributing the proper knowledge that precedes reconfiguration. He realizes that his intelligence is hard to come by, and that if he doesn't use it to explicate every last iota of SCSPL syntax that he can, it might be too late. He synthesizes various systems and knits them together into one ultimate framework or idea. That's Ni.

Deep down he is an Se user, and has been in several Se related occupations. He wishes his physical observables to register as much utility as he can get out of them and is willing to use his Ni and Te functions to meet this end. He has his office and his ranch in very neat order and from interviews seems to have a place for everything which indicates that information not relevant to his set of goals isn't as easily retained. Instead, he uses external order to store those things for him for when he might need them as he is especially invested in the direct apprehension of reality. He is especially aware of his surroundings as he would need to be in order to be a bouncer or related occupation. Of course this ability is dominated by Ni and Te, and so he can seem reserved in his inner complexities and goal related activities.

He has a tempest of emotion laying within him that becomes apparent when he or his goals are threatened, his inner values and ethical principles are invariant and he sticks to them regardless of external influence. He acts autonomously, true to his own values, and strives to coordinate his upper three functions to reflect these values. This is Fi. And explains why he comes off as an asshole to many people, and why he has a detailed sense of what he wants.