• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Khaleesi from Game of Thrones

Khaleesi

• INFP

Votes: 8 23.5%
  • ISFP

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • INFJ

Votes: 12 35.3%
  • INTJ

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • other MBTI

Votes: 7 20.6%
  • 9w8

• 9w1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1w9

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • 1w2

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • 8w9

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • 1w2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2w1

• 6w7

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • 6w5

• other Enneagram

• Sp/Sx

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Sx/Sp

• Sx/So

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • So/Sx

• Sp/So or So/Sp

• Total voters

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
what type is Daenyres Targaryen from Game of Thrones?

CzeCze

RETIRED
MBTI Type
GONE
From the tv series Id say Fi not Fe. J not P. Bad ass ISFJ?

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I think she's an En 1w9. Mbti type is hard to tell, but Fi user for sure.

KDude

INFJ, I think. I could see ISFJ with some behavior, but she kept going through stages of reinvention, seeing herself in a new light through small signs, and making impossible situations into something entirely new and better. I've only seen the first season though.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
based on the TV series, I think she's ISFP 9w8 Sx/Sp

KDude

based on the TV series, I think she's ISFP 9w8 Sx/Sp

I guess that'd be one of my choices, but she seems too pliable for Fi. Her sense of direction comes from whatever role is imparted to her. At first, the role is one of the dutiful sister and preserver of her family. Then she finds herself superceding that with her role as Khaleesi. She doesn't become authoriative through Fi, but through Khal Drago and his people's approval, etc.. Then she gets hints of a more far reaching idea of herself, when the flames don't burn her. She relishes in the fact that her brother's head melted like a piece of wax. This leads to her seeing herself as the true heir, and she does the unthinkable, rebirthing the dragons. Getting herself out of a hopeless situation with something totally unseen, and amassing a new army around herself. It all looks like Ni and Fe to me.

StephMC

Controlled Mischief
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
She's definitely Ni/Se or Se/Ni. I don't see any variety of Ne/Si. I say INFJ or ISFP with lots of strong Ni moments.

KDude

I think ISP Ni is more like what you see with Arya, when she attacked Joffrey. She's impulsive, but afterwards tells the dog to hide.. like she knew to prepare for some shit going down. That's forethought in the casual sense. None of the plotting or visionary Ni you'd see in NJs.

Rex

MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I think the actress might be ESFP. thought?

segovois

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I think she is ISTP - but i must be only one

ISTP with strong Ni.

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

KDude

An ISTP would've kicked her brother's ass when they were kids, never been forced into marriage, and probably wandered off on their own instead of worrying about bloodlines.

StephMC

Controlled Mischief
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
An ISTP would've kicked her brother's ass when they were kids, never been forced into marriage, and probably wandered off on their own instead of worrying about bloodlines.

:yes:

That's interesting though. I have this not thorougly analyzed theory that super developed INFJs take on an ISTP feel, an super developed ISTPs can have an INFJ feel. Makes sense with the same functions though, right? Anyways, back to the topic at hand...

TenebrousReflection

MBTI Type
INFp
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
From the tv series Id say Fi not Fe. J not P. Bad ass ISFJ?

My gut feeling toward her is also ISFJ, but I see more Fe than Fi (concern for her people, wanting to restore glory to her family name etc). INFJ could work too, but not my first inclincation.

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
Is everyone really that quick to think of her as a feeler?? She has no idealistics.. She's VERY real and down to earth, she sees the world for what it is. She IS kind-hearted, and just, and she loves her people and her family and her dragons.. but I don't think that's enough to call her a feeler. Maybe the series protrays her differently from the books, but she starts out a teenager.. Of course she's a bit timid, dreamy-eyed, lost in her head. She quickly grows up into a powerful leader, and a strong ambitious woman. She was always ambitious, I think she's a type 8.

I don't think she's a feeler. Extrovert for sure.. She has a huge heart for people, and frequently thinks of companionship and searches for trust-worthy friends even though she's in a position to not trust anyone. And a thinker for sure. She doesn't take her friend and ally's 'feelings' into consideration when she decides to
.. I REALLY don't see the feeler there with her. A J as well.. Her sense of morals and justice is uncanny. So far, I haven't seen

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=4939]kyuuei[/MENTION]
no type 8 would have put up with that narcissistic brother for 17 years without opening up a can of whup ass. I think she is a 9w8 who integrates to 3 and becomes more proactive/authoritative.

Rex

MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Please refer to the TV series or the book/s when you trow out your statements. in only interested in the TV series.

segovois

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
That's a really funny typing. Where did it come from?

That makes sense.

here's how i feel about her :

She is a both independant and very "Clan" people , she analyse every thing, she spot quickly her interest and is very very stubborn : that makes ISTP for me

Her coldness and her selfcontrol during the terrible murder of her brother : i was particulary shoked.
very few people could behave as she and i think ISTP are one of the most prone.

She seems very Ti/Ni loop with her secrets, selfish et logical plannings - without ever saying nothing and remaining open to any opportunity.
Very manipulative woman also, but in social terms, rather in terms of strategic

And she smells ISTP for me .. it's undescriptible. But i agree she's Ni above all.

And she's the opposite of me, often ISTP are :)

KDude

Her coldness and her selfcontrol during the terrible murder of her brother : i was particulary shoked.
very few people could behave as she and i think ISTP are the most prone.

I didn't see coldness. She was curious. She let it happen to see if he'd get burned..if fire resistance was a shared trait or if she was special. I think she was just starting to see her greater purpose, but needed a way to move forward with it.

segovois

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I didn't see coldness. She was curious. She let it happen to see if he'd get burned..if fire resistance was a shared trait or if she was special. I think she was just starting to see her greater purpose, but needed a way to move forward with it.

Ok , you're both heartless ISTP , here's proof ! :)