MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    9w8
    Socionics
    ENTj Ni

INFJ 9w8 sp/sx perhaps?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."-Roger Kint, The Usual Suspects
    "You're the same decaying organic matter as everything else."- Tyler Durden, Fight Club
    ENTJ, LIE-Ni, 9w8-6w5-3w2

MBTI
    CROW
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

Not really relevant to typology, but I rewatched the pilot, and remembered how off my predictions of everything were. I saw ads for this intriguing show on HBO, and I decided to check it out. I learned from the opening credits that it was based on a series of fantasy novels I'd only heard good things about.

I thought Danerys was more of a subplot (she's certainly come a long way). I think I thought she was not really do much until the end, when she takes revenge against her brother. Viserys was obviously going to be a major player. I remembered that I wondered what Ned Stark was going to do to defend the realm from Viserys's Dothraki army.

Yeah, that's probably not going to happen.
    [Trump's] rhetoric is not an abuse of power. In the same way that it's also not against the law to do a backflip off of the roof of your house onto your concrete driveway. It's just mind-numbingly stupid and, to say the least, counterproductive. - Bush did 9-11

This is not going to go the way you think....

Visit my Johari:
    http://kevan.org/johari?name=Birddude78

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

INFJ, sp/sx. Unsure of her enneatype.

Ni is clear. She is far too controlled to be Fi.

(TV series)

ISFP 6, IMO.

Much more tempered than the ESFP Arya.

EDIT: Actually not sure of enneagram at all.

ReflecTcelfeR

^ That.

MBTI
    CROW
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

I agree that Arya is an SP, but why an ESFP? I'm inclined to think of her as an ISTP.

Definitely Se is primary or auxiliary, though.
    [Trump's] rhetoric is not an abuse of power. In the same way that it's also not against the law to do a backflip off of the roof of your house onto your concrete driveway. It's just mind-numbingly stupid and, to say the least, counterproductive. - Bush did 9-11

Visit my Johari:

Quote Originally Posted by msg_v2 View Post
    I agree that Arya is an SP, but why an ESFP?
    I see very little Ti meticulousness and reasoning in her. Her bursts of rage are very much in keeping with tertiary Te. She reminds me a lot of The Bride from Kill Bill with her death list, just so much less planned. (I'd type Beatrix Kiddo ISFP.)

Se dominance seems very clear to me. She's just not contained enough to be an introvert. She jumps from one thing to the next depending on what's available, there might be some connecting strands of longterm goals but they always end up taking a backseat to immediate circumstances. It's probably why she's stayed alive this long.

MBTI
    CROW
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

Actually, that's a great point. She kind of just adapts to whatever the present situation is. Too changeable to have introverted judging as a primary. Both Fi and Ti can be quite stubborn.

It's an excellent example of why typology is more than just stereotypes. (The stereotype in this case being that tomboys are STP females.)

Visit my Johari:

Riva

Quote Originally Posted by msg_v2 View Post
    Actually, that's a great point. She kind of just adapts to whatever the present situation is. Too changeable to have introverted judging as a primary. Both Fi and Ti can be quite stubborn. It's an excellent example of why typology is more than just stereotypes. (The stereotype in this case being that tomboys are STP females.)
    I've met an enfp tomboy. She was probably a 8w7 sx/so. I'm still feel shell shocked by my interactions with me. Pe dom e8s are more intimidating than Je dom e8s.

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by senza tema View Post
    I see very little Ti meticulousness and reasoning in her. Her bursts of rage are very much in keeping with tertiary Te.
    now that you mention it, ESFP makes sense

She reminds me a lot of The Bride from Kill Bill with her death list, just so much less planned. (I'd type Beatrix Kiddo ISFP.)
    finally someone who agrees with me. (I believe they're both 8w7 Sx/Sp as well. this adds to their similarity)

Se dominance seems very clear to me. She's just not contained enough to be an introvert. She jumps from one thing to the next depending on what's available, there might be some connecting strands of longterm goals but they always end up taking a backseat to immediate circumstances. It's probably why she's stayed alive this long.
    good point. she seems a little to eager to act to be ISFP. for example, in the first season when she stabs the fat kid without really thinking more than "fuck you, I'm going to stab you".

ISFP 6, IMO.
    Much more tempered than the ESFP Arya.
    EDIT: Actually not sure of enneagram at all.
    clearly a 9w8
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire