- this mostly sounds Id, not 8 specifically.
- 9w8sw8w7 (9w8 with a strong 8 wing) can be pretty vicious at times and resemble an 8, but, like Khaleesi, they tend to have a more meek, feminine energy to them (compare her to, say, Uma Thurman. a 9w8sw8w7 with whom she shares a similar energy)
- she was abused and treated like dirt until she was 17 (13 in the books). this would make a lot of people aggressive. if given the choice, I think she would have preferred a more peaceful life
- Khaleesi's journey has been all about finding her voice in the world instead of letting the tides of life toss her around. an 8's main struggles in life relate to reconnection, opening one's self up and reintegrating their "weaker" emotions from which they have distanced themselves.
- Khalessi is far too innocent to be an 8w9. real 8w9's have a larger gravitas and come off more like a bear, hippo or ogre, possessing the demeanor of a predator with a sinister undercurrent. by contrast, Khaleesi's energy is almost like Bambi. she starts out as a fawn wondering around confused and unaware of her surroundings but, throughout the series, she matures into a powerful stag (ok, she's female, but a stag gives a better impression of her energy).
compare her to Sandor Clegane, a clear 8w9 (note the sadism, primal energy, internal wasteland of emotions and feeling of deadened apathy)