Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

@Maybe
    - this mostly sounds Id, not 8 specifically.
    - 9w8sw8w7 (9w8 with a strong 8 wing) can be pretty vicious at times and resemble an 8, but, like Khaleesi, they tend to have a more meek, feminine energy to them (compare her to, say, Uma Thurman. a 9w8sw8w7 with whom she shares a similar energy)
    - she was abused and treated like dirt until she was 17 (13 in the books). this would make a lot of people aggressive. if given the choice, I think she would have preferred a more peaceful life
    - Khaleesi's journey has been all about finding her voice in the world instead of letting the tides of life toss her around. an 8's main struggles in life relate to reconnection, opening one's self up and reintegrating their "weaker" emotions from which they have distanced themselves.
    - Khalessi is far too innocent to be an 8w9. real 8w9's have a larger gravitas and come off more like a bear, hippo or ogre, possessing the demeanor of a predator with a sinister undercurrent. by contrast, Khaleesi's energy is almost like Bambi. she starts out as a fawn wondering around confused and unaware of her surroundings but, throughout the series, she matures into a powerful stag (ok, she's female, but a stag gives a better impression of her energy).

compare her to Sandor Clegane, a clear 8w9 (note the sadism, primal energy, internal wasteland of emotions and feeling of deadened apathy)
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LSI Se

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    @Maybe
    this mostly sounds Id, not 8 specifically.
    Do you think she could be a 7 or 3?

- 9w8sw8w7 (9w8 with a strong 8 wing) can be pretty vicious at times and resemble an 8, but, like Khaleesi, they tend to have a more meek, feminine energy to them (compare her to, say, Uma Thurman. a 9w8sw8w7 with whom she shares a similar energy)
    I don't know if her energy was meek, but I'd give her feminine, definitely. It's meek in the beginning, but she takes command later. That is also why in the beginning I thought she seemed more 4ish. But, in fiction, someone's type isn't always necessarily that consistent.

- she was abused and treated like dirt until she was 17 (13 in the books). this would make a lot of people aggressive. if given the choice, I think she would have preferred a more peaceful life
    Would she, though? She was trying to convince Drogo to take over the seven kingdoms to give her back what was rightfully hers. Looked a bit power hungry to me. She wanted him to sit on a throne, etc.

- Khaleesi's journey has been all about finding her voice in the world instead of letting the tides of life toss her around. an 8's main struggles in life relate to reconnection, opening one's self up and reintegrating their "weaker" emotions from which they have distanced themselves.
    This is a good point, considering she was tossed around in the beginning and then became more assertive. I'm watching a few more episodes now so I'll think about this. =)

- Khalessi is far too innocent to be an 8w9. real 8w9's have a larger gravitas and come off more like a bear, hippo or ogre, possessing the demeanor of a predator with a sinister undercurrent. by contrast, Khaleesi's energy is almost like Bambi. she starts out as a fawn wondering around confused and unaware of her surroundings but, throughout the series, she matures into a powerful stag (ok, she's female, but a stag gives a better impression of her energy).
    Who would you say is a famous female 8w9? I saw in a thread on PerC that you put Princess Leia as an 8w9... any others? For comparison's sake?

compare her to Sandor Clegane, a clear 8w9 (note the sadism, primal energy, internal wasteland of emotions and feeling of deadened apathy)
    That's one manifestation of 8, but what about those like Princess Leia who don't have this "deadened apathy?" What about Martin Luther King - do you pose him as 8 or 1? Many people pose him as an 8 and I don't think he was apathetic by any stretch of the imagination.
    Art is the blood of the Exile
    4w3 6w7 8w9 ~ Sx/Sp ~ ISTP ~ LSI-Se

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

@Maybe
    I actually changed my mind to 1w2 for Princess Leia (I'd say E?TJ 1w2>7w8>3w4 So/Sx)

I think Martin Luther King was likely a 1, but I'm not completely certain (however, if he was an 8, he was enlightened far past the point of a normal 8)

female 8w9s?
    - Glenn Close
    - Tina Turner (actually, come to think of it, she could also be a 9)
    - Aretha Franklin
    - Leontyne Price (could see her as a 1w2, but she seems more like a gritty survivalist, so I think 8w9)
    - Susan Surandon

notice that some of them are feminine, but not as feminine as Khaleesi and all of them have a much larger personal presence than she does.

another 8w9 exemplar
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Chibi Seme
    Sunburst!
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

Society

INFJ 3w4 or 9w1 would be my best guess.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Mane View Post
    INFJ 3w4 or 9w1 would be my best guess.
    - 3w4? I don't see that as likely
    - 9w1 seems to work, but how do you explain her more vicious, power hungry side
    - I could see INFJ, but she strikes me as an FP for some reason
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Chibi Seme
    Sunburst!

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

Anybody can be vicious with the right motivation. In Daenerys' case, I'd say the power-hungry thing comes from a sense of responsibility to her people and a sense of entitlement as a Tragaeon. She has an obligation to restore things to their rightful place and until that happens, her people are suffering oppression.

I don't really have a strong opinion on her type, though. Maybe an F and also crazy and a victim of incomplete and inaccurate information. Heart's in the right place. Head's in crazy-town. And she's in the deep end with no swim wings. Impossible not to love her even though she's a train wreck of epic proportions.
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

Society

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    - 3w4? I don't see that as likely
    - 9w1 seems to work, but how do you explain her more vicious, power hungry side
    - I could see INFJ, but she strikes me as an FP for some reason
    Nah, i dont speak vibe, but she is out to fufill a vision in the name of her people and lineage, she takes huge risks on hunches, her power stems from her ability to asses her allies hidden potential, and every now and then she backtracks to Ni mountain. its also worth mantioning that the author has made his statement with the first FP hero to die- this is not a world for the rightous.she isdoing too well by the writers expressed view of that kind of mentality.

However, the actress expresses warmth like an FP. maybe thats the confusion.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LSI Se

@Elfboy

I haven't read the books, but I'm up to the 8th episode now in the second season. I saw the way the people in that city took away her dragons and killed her people. I have something to say about this: I don't think her responses here were very 8ish.

The way she took control of her tribe with confidence, wanted justice, etc, seemed 8ish, but there were a few things I wasn't sure of, including the way she put up with her brother's abuse as a kid (I can not find a justifiable reason to do this fr an 8, but I figured I'd overlook it because of the inconsistency factor in fiction) ... and then, the way she trusted that other woman to heal Drogo when he got hurt. Personally, I would have known better. As soon as she did that I thought to myself, "they are going to poison him." I don't know why she trusted her. But, I figured again, it could be naivity, her being young, inexperienced, and impulsive. And perhaps she would learn.

Then, when she went to the city of Carth, I think it was called? .. once again, she trusted them more than she had reason to. If I were her I'd keep those dragons on me at all times. She pretty much let them take advantage of her and she wasnt considering the possibility that they might overpower her or take away what was hers. I would have been conscious of that possibility, personally, and take more control of the situation myself. Especially after being betrayed by the woman before; I would have thought "this world is dirty and cruel and I can't necessarily trust these people" and rather than worrying about politeness and customs, I might have been more likely to be strategizing behind the scenes. It did not seem very 8 to me for her to put herself in such a vulnerable position so willingly, with such naive trust. Still watching to see what happens next.

What are your thoughts on the possibilities of her being a heart type? I thought about 6 but I don't think she's mind first.
    Art is the blood of the Exile
    4w3 6w7 8w9 ~ Sx/Sp ~ ISTP ~ LSI-Se

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Maybe View Post
    @Elfboy
    I haven't read the books, but I'm up to the 8th episode now in the second season. I saw the way the people in that city took away her dragons and killed her people. I have something to say about this: I don't think her responses here were very 8ish.
    The way she took control of her tribe with confidence, wanted justice, etc, seemed 8ish, but there were a few things I wasn't sure of, including the way she put up with her brother's abuse as a kid (I can not find a justifiable reason to do this fr an 8, but I figured I'd overlook it because of the inconsistency factor in fiction) ... and then, the way she trusted that other woman to heal Drogo when he got hurt. Personally, I would have known better. As soon as she did that I thought to myself, "they are going to poison him." I don't know why she trusted her. But, I figured again, it could be naivity, her being young, inexperienced, and impulsive. And perhaps she would learn.
    Then, when she went to the city of Carth, I think it was called? .. once again, she trusted them more than she had reason to. If I were her I'd keep those dragons on me at all times. She pretty much let them take advantage of her and she wasnt considering the possibility that they might overpower her or take away what was hers. I would have been conscious of that possibility, personally, and take more control of the situation myself. Especially after being betrayed by the woman before; I would have thought "this world is dirty and cruel and I can't necessarily trust these people" and rather than worrying about politeness and customs, I might have been more likely to be strategizing behind the scenes. It did not seem very 8 to me for her to put herself in such a vulnerable position so willingly, with such naive trust. Still watching to see what happens next.
    What are your thoughts on the possibilities of her being a heart type? I thought about 6 but I don't think she's mind first.
    I don't think heart first. neither 2, 3 or 4 seem to work for her. I still think she's a 9w8 in the process of integrating to 3 (the point about putting up with abuse from her brother was the main reason I think she isn't an 8. 8s do not need to learn to stand up for themselves. they do will do so even as toddlers)
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Chibi Seme
    Sunburst!

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

CP6

I could go with ISTJ but that wasn't one of the options. IXTJ I think.

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639