• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Dark Knight Rises: characters

TickTock

Mud and rain and chaos...
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Newer ones:

Bane: INTJ
Selena Kyle: I???
Blake: ISTP / actually I'm leaning towards NF seems very 'guardian'

----------

These have probably been discussed extensively already but:

Batman: ISTP
Alfred: ISFJ
Commissioner Gordon: _NFJ

Thoughts?

p.s. what an introverted world...

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Have'nt seen the movie yet, but usually the type of their enneatypes are stables:

Bane: 8w9 Sx/So
Selina Kyle/Catwoman: 6w7 Sx/So
Batman: ISTP 8w7 Sp/Sx
Alfred: 1w9 Sp/so
Gordon: 9w1 So/Sp maybe.

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7
Batman: IxTJ 6w5 or 5w6
Bane: INTJ 8w7
Selena Kyle: INTJ or ISTP 6w5
Commisioner Gordon: ISTJ 1w9

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Have'nt seen the movie yet, but usually the type of their enneatypes are stables:
yes, probably ENFJ

Selina Kyle/Catwoman: 6w7 Sx/So
in this movie she's more 3w4/7w8 Sx/Sp
ISTP or ESTP

Batman: ISTP 8w7 Sp/Sx
INTJ, but yes to his enneatype

Alfred: 1w9 Sp/so
I could see either 1 (either wing) or 2 (either wing) for his type, so 1w9 makes sense
ISFJ

Gordon: 9w1 So/Sp maybe.
1w9 So/Sp ISTJ

Edit:
also
John Blake: ESFP 1w2 So/Sx
Lucius: INTP 5w6 or 9w1 Sp/So

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Batman: INTJ cp6w5 so/sx

Bane: ENFJ 8w9 so/sx

Selina Kyle: ESTP 7w8 sp/sx

Blake: ESFP cp6w7 sx/so

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Batman: INTJ cp6w5 so/sx
huh? lol
I don't see any Social Instinct in Batman (and neither the social 8 nor the social 6 description match him at all)

Bane: ENFJ 8w9 so/sx
I agree, I think he's is an F (he just doesn't seem like an ENTJ. in better circumstances, he seems like he'd actually be a pretty nice guy), but I think he is a clear Sx dom

Selina Kyle: ESTP 7w8 sp/sx
very plausible (actually, this is probably right now that I think more about it)

Blake: ESFP cp6w7 sx/so
also plausible (though I think he is a 1. he seemed like a gut center type). hadn't thought of Sx/So, but that's plausible as well

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
huh? lol
I don't see any Social Instinct in Batman (and neither the social 8 nor the social 6 description match him at all)

Batman's main concern is with the greater whole of society, or in this case, Gotham City. He wants to make the lives of those innocent people within his city better, and he does so by fighting against the criminals who don't obey the law. There's also a great concern for those close to him; he's willing to place himself in great danger for his group and his loved ones. The idea though of Batman being sp first is ludicrous; an sp dom would not dress up in a Bat suit while leaping from buildings and placing himself in serious danger, or at least not an sp6 or sp8.

Additionally, Batman is no 8, rather he's definitely a 6. His whole story is focused on his fear of bats from his childhood and how that fear led to the death of his parents. But instead of letting that fear control him he embraces it (by dressing up as a bat, the thing that he fears the most) and fighting back against all the dangers of the criminal world, while imposing fear in the hearts of those same criminals. He's also very independent and brooding in a way that makes me say 6w5 as opposed to 6w7.

I agree, I think he's is an F (he just doesn't seem like an ENTJ. in better circumstances, he seems like he'd actually be a pretty nice guy), but I think he is a clear Sx dom

Sx dom is certainly possible. Why though?

very plausible (actually, this is probably right now that I think more about it)

Funny enough I almost typed her INTJ at first, then I realized that she is far to reckless, impulsive, and short-sighted, not to be Se dom. The fact that she's working tooth and nail to get her hands on the 'blank state' device in order to clear her record shows that she doesn't seem to accurately plan ahead all that well.

also plausible (though I think he is a 1. he seemed like a gut center type). hadn't thought of Sx/So, but that's plausible as well

Like Batman, he forsakes his own well being for those close to him as well as society. Although in this case he seemed slightly more focused on the former as opposed to the latter. He also doesn't seem rigid nor moralistic enough to be 1.

Little_Sticks

Bane is awesome. His calm, his principled nature, his dialogue, his honest emotions, his self-control, a complete acceptance of himself, knows what he's doing. He's strong, while having an emotional softness that is part of his strength.

Damn. Sounds pretty truthful to me. How do people not like someone like this?

Pseudo

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Batman: ISTP
Catwoman: INTJ
Albert: ESFJ
Fox: ENTJ
Bane: INFP