• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Mike Tyson & Evander Holyfield

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
holyfield-vs-tyson-fight.jpg

Mike Tyson: ISTP 6w7 Sx/So
Evander Holyfield: ISTJ 9w8 So/Sx

Ok?

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

KDude

I think Evander is an extrovert (ESTJ), but yeah.. Tyson might as well be an archetype for a 6 counterphobe.

Redbone

Orisha
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I read somewhere that Tyson was an INFP.

KDude

I read somewhere that Tyson was an INFP.

Because he's emo? Anyone can have problems. Anyone who isn't full of shit at least.

I think an INFP would be the last to think out of his/her predicaments with violence though. Not because they're gentle or some fluffy stereotype.. but because they have a creative Ne. Tyson has said that he's only now learning to embrace life in new ways, but he used to think violence solved a lot of problems. And he knew he was good at it. So he kept it simple. This isn't Ne. Ne isn't goofy or random, but about generating possibilities.. right? I used to think the same way as him. There's still a part of me that thinks directness is appealing too.. and that's why I won't type as Ne either. Because I know at the end of the day, I'm simple too. I'm not good at generating ideal ways out of things. It's something I make an effort with, but not natural at. And Tyson even moreso.

Redbone

Orisha
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Because he's emo? Anyone can have problems. Anyone who isn't full of shit at least.

I think an INFP would be the last to think out of his/her predicaments with violence though. Not because they're gentle or some fluffy stereotype.. but because they have a creative Ne. Tyson has said that he's only now learning to embrace life in new ways, but he used to think violence solved a lot of problems. And he knew he was good at it. So he kept it simple. This isn't Ne. Ne isn't goofy or random, but about generating possibilities.. right? I used to think the same way as him. There's still a part of me that thinks directness is appealing too.. and that's why I won't type as Ne either. Because I know at the end of the day, I'm simple too. I'm not good at generating ideal ways out of things. It's something I make an effort with, but not natural at. And Tyson even moreso.

I have no idea. I thought it was interesting but I don't know enough about him to have an opinion on it. I don't remember the reasoning on why they came to this conclusion but I think it had to do with the INFP/ENTJ (his managers) "machine" that created his career. And when his manager died, that's when his life fell apart? Or something like that. I don't remember the details that well.

Creep

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Mike_Tyson

Reading those, I really think INFP is not out of the equation. He's just really messed up..Truly an interesting person at the same time, though. I've heard he was diagnosed with bipolar disorder and depression, if that explains anything...

Some INFPs are really weird in this way, one of them being Kurt Cobain. I'm not exactly saying Kurt was like Tyson, but I can see some similarities.

KDude

He's not close. Kurt was a pussy who killed himself and let his daughter grow up without him. Tyson's survived far more bullshit. And he doesn't struggle with suicidal fantasies so much as homicidal. That's relatively happier, in my book. lol. He still goes through things. Instead of sticking a gun in his mouth, he tried to be a good dad.. and what happens.. His 4 year old daughter died not long ago in a freak accident at his home, on an exercise machine. He somehow puts up with it. He's been even more calm and reaching out to people since. Like he's friends again with Holyfield.

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7
Mike Tyson is indeed an ISTP 6w7 SX/SO with probably an 8w7 fix and 3w2 fix

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I can see Tyson as an extrovert. He is usually pretty extrovert in interviews.