MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Title View Post
    Taylor Swift, though, definitely an FJ.
    Really?

Quote Originally Posted by Taylor Swift
    "I don't live by ... rigid ... rules that make me feel all fenced in. I just live the way that I feel like, and that makes me feel very free."

She is Fe, indeed, but certainly not an SFJ. Not an NFJ either, she's not involved in abstract thing, or very little, but above all in concrete thinking. Actually, she's very Fe and she is an obvious SP. She actually is an ESTP. Don't be fooled by her projected image of perfect and prudish southern belle.

Thom Yorke is an INFJ and that's something I can say with utmost certainty.
    Perhaps, I have no interest at all in Radiohead, so you may be right, but that's not really someting that I would be pleased to discuss.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post
    The Bruce Lee link went down - dissapointing.

Anyway, I've seen a whole reservoir of types suggested for this guy, ranging all the way from ISFP to INTJ! He seems very much into physical activities, but he also has this mystic and philosophical, almost esoteric side to him that kind of makes people wonder - do sensors even talk/think that way?

Overall, ISTP seems the best conclusion, since he is a master of his craft and such, true to the stereotype, but there are just so many other arguments for Bruce Lee that could be made, how did you single them all out?

And by the way, fix that link (you said to signal you if one doesn't work).

She actually is an ESTP. Don't be fooled by her projected image of perfect and prudish southern belle.
    These two sentences don't fit well together. If she's ESTP, she isn't going to engage in projecting images. What you see is what you get in ESTPs, they try to keep it real. When they change an image, it's in embracing trends. Not different identities. Even an ESTP salesman wouldn't stoop to changing his personality too much. He'll just play up the cooler parts.

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
    The Bruce Lee link went down - dissapointing.

Anyway, I've seen a whole reservoir of types suggested for this guy, ranging all the way from ISFP to INTJ! He seems very much into physical activities, but he also has this mystic and philosophical, almost esoteric side to him that kind of makes people wonder - do sensors even talk/think that way?
    Yes, sometimes, as log as concrete thinking still more prevalent than abstract thinking in their thinking process. Also, Bruce Lee is Ti-Ni, which can makes him confused as an iNtuitor.

He's also typed ISFP sometimes, or INTJ or ESTP, he is between all that: ISTP.

Overall, ISTP seems the best conclusion, since he is a master of his craft and such, true to the stereotype, but there are just so many other arguments for Bruce Lee that could be made, how did you single them all out?
    Yeah, he is definetly an ISTP absolutely not an INTJ. As I've said, I saw all the arguments and the wide series of different typings for him, and took the one who seemed to be a synthesis of all, ISTP in this case.

And by the way, fix that link (you said to signal you if one doesn't work).
    Yes, thanks, I can't edit my post anymore, but I'll post a edited version in 1 February.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post
    These two sentences don't fit well together. If she's ESTP, she isn't going to engage in projecting images. What you see is what you get in ESTPs, they try to keep it real. When they change an image, it's in embracing trends. Not different identities. Even an ESTP salesman wouldn't stoop to changing his personality too much. He'll just play up the cooler parts.
    Remember:

Quote Originally Posted by Taylor Swift
    "I don't live by ... rigid ... rules that make me feel all fenced in. I just live the way that I feel like, and that makes me feel very free."

As an ESTP, Taylor Swift is a quintessential entrepreunarial smooth operator, with a very glamorous protocolar aura, that being said, if she was an FJ, that protocolar aura would be a cage for her, but as an ESTP, she uses it as a tool, and still all about being free-spirited and spontaneous.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

In any case, I'm not questioning her persona myself. I don't know much about her, but when someone writes songs like she does, it's not a persona, but a way of getting shit off their chest. I mean, I take her seriously as a musician, more or less. She seems like some girl writing about stuff she wants to write about. Not engaging in some marketing exercise. Maybe there's something deeper here that I don't see, but I don't care to look deeply into it.

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post
    In any case, I'm not questioning her persona myself. I don't know much about her, but when someone writes songs like she does, it's not a persona, but a way of getting shit off their chest. I mean, I take her seriously as a musician, more or less. She seems like some girl writing about stuff she wants to write about. Not engaging in some marketing exercise. Maybe there's some deeper here that I don't see, but I usually don't give a shit unless it's in my face.
    Speaking about her writing, she started it in a very spontaneous way, and simply never stopped, it is always autobiographical and inspired from her personal life, there's a lot of cynism and irony in her songs. But she's also very opportunistic and an excellent promoter. All of this is consistent with ESTP, not with FJ.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

Speaking about her writing, she started it in a very spontaneous way, and simply never stopped, it is always autobiographical and inspired from her personal life, there's a lot of cynism and irony in her songs. But she's also very opportunistic and an excellent promoter. All of this is consistent with ESTP, not with FJ.
    Whatever, that's cool. I don't know what type she is really. I just think she's sincere. It'd be different if she was just a performer who never wrote their own material, but that isn't her thing. It's hard as shit to write on your own. Especially that young. It isn't coming from a need to promote or be opportunistic. You don't get praised from the likes of Neil Young or Kris Kristofferson if you were full of shit.

MBTI
    iNtj
    Enneagram
    etc

Perhaps, I have no interest at all in Radiohead, so you may be right, but that's not really someting that I would be pleased to discuss.
    They're my favorite band and I know how to spot an INFJ. You're right about 5w4, though. You should consider changing it if you're not willing to discuss it. Trust me, the man has no Fi.

I don't believe that rules out FJ. Where do you see Ti>Fe in her?
    iNtj // rlua|I|
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    for one moment,
    i wish you'd hold your stage
    with no feelings at all

that pastebin list got a lot of core fixations, stackings and wings wrong.

but what does speedy (a beginner typer) care since he's being paid monthly to spam the forum with it