• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

"The Dark Knight Rises" cast and crew

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_Knight_Rises

Christian Bale- sx/so e12 intp
Michael Caine- so/sp 19 intj
Gary Oldman- so/sp e91 infp
Anne Hathaway- so/sx e23 esfj
Tom Hardy- so/sp e87 estp
Morgan Freeman- sp/so e65 intj

Christopher Nolan- so/sp e54 intp

Might be a few necessary corrections, but nothing too drastic. Requests for explanations and evidence will receive follow ups.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I would also suggest sx/sp e19 for Bale. The list will be extended once I've seen the film.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Nolan is INTJ.
His movies are fueled by pure Ni.

I don't agree at all.

His movies are conceptually sound and very rational, satisfying Ti concerns primarily. Not like lynch or kubrick. Ni doesn't bother to rationally explain and hook things together; it is a way of explaining. Nolan meanwhile builds airtight movies.

It's possible he's just not a textbook type tho.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Is this about thei roles? Haven't seen the movie.

But if it's about the actor, I definately think Morgan Freeman is sx/so or so/sx. And I've always seen him more as an ENTJ, but I'm not too sure on that, I haven't seen him much outside of his roles.

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_Knight_Rises

Christian Bale- sx/so e12 intp
Michael Caine- so/sp 19 intj
Gary Oldman- so/sp e91 infp
Anne Hathaway- so/sx e23 esfj
Tom Hardy- so/sp e87 estp
Morgan Freeman- sp/so e65 intj

Christopher Nolan- so/sp e54 intp

Might be a few necessary corrections, but nothing too drastic. Requests for explanations and evidence will receive follow ups.

I think Morgan Freeman is INFJ.

Poindexter Arachnid

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISTP
I don't agree at all.

His movies are conceptually sound and very rational, satisfying Ti concerns primarily. Not like lynch or kubrick. Ni doesn't bother to rationally explain and hook things together; it is a way of explaining. Nolan meanwhile builds airtight movies.

It's possible he's just not a textbook type tho.

Are you saying he is an INTP?

Ha. Ha. Ha.
No.

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
Nolan is INTJ.
His movies are fueled by pure Ni.

Hmm I dont know, I found Inception to be far too structured for a true representation of dreams and how they actually are. Then again....maybe a structuring of the irrational is part of Ni.

Poindexter Arachnid

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISTP
Hmm I dont know, I found Inception to be far too structured for a true representation of dreams and how they actually are. Then again....maybe a structuring of the irrational is part of Ni.

I don't know--maybe the guy is just weird or something.
I'm off for a snack and bed.

I'm afraid I gotta revoke my nerd card for the evening.

G

Ginkgo

9d4772ce-9cdf-4938-a072-1f5d94069e0c.jpg

Things will never be the same...

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Gary Oldman: INFJ 3w4 Sp/Sx
Anne Hathaway: ESFJ 6w7 So/Sx
Morgan Freeman: ENFJ
Christian Bale: ISTP 3w4 Sp/Sx

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Heath Ledger regrets not being responsible for sending dozens of on-screen football players several miles underground.

ZPowers

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Is this about thei roles? Haven't seen the movie.

But if it's about the actor, I definately think Morgan Freeman is sx/so or so/sx. And I've always seen him more as an ENTJ, but I'm not too sure on that, I haven't seen him much outside of his roles.

Based on the thread title and the fact that he included Nolan, I'd guess it's about the actors.

Though four of the six characters played by the listed actors have been in the previous films anyways.

bored

MBTI Type
xNTx
Enneagram
9w8

It kind of had to be, though, since it's a movie. Otherwise people would just be like "wtf did I just watch and why did I pay to watch it?"

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
It kind of had to be, though, since it's a movie. Otherwise people would just be like "wtf did I just watch and why did I pay to watch it?"

A lot of people I know who watched it thought that anyway, such as my dad lol, when my brother was insistant he should watch it. It was actually quite a funny exchange that happened between them afterwards....maybe ill recount it one day.

Although I understand what you mean as id already thought of it like that. But the narrative structure of the film need not be undermined by making the dreams a bit more dream like, unfortunately I suspect Nolan was clever enough to create something that the majority would look at and go "hmm thats a bit different" without going too far into wacky land.