• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Tonya Harding, Oksana Baiul & Nancy Kerrigan

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[youtube=hXGFzvbxZCE]Tonya Harding[/youtube]
[youtube=bdw9fo3UCHg]Oksana Baiul[/youtube]
[youtube=voUc8sGFBvI]Nancy Kerrigan[/youtube]

Tonya Harding: ENTP 6w7 Sx/So
Oksana Baiul: ENFP 6w7 Sx/So
Nancy Kerrigan: ESFJ 9w8 Sp/Sx

Ok?

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Did you actually follow the story when it came out, years back?
I did; their personalities from that point in life don't seem to match your readings.

Winds of Thor

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Once saw Nancy Kerrigan at a bank. She had a gleam or not really a stare as she talked and I began to feel a skosh self-conscious lol. And then she talked about her kids haha. I think she's a nice person. She seemed ES_P.

She didn't talk nearly that fast in person and seems rushed in the interview, I think.

Oksana Baiul seems Te.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Once saw Nancy Kerrigan at a bank. She had a gleam or not really a stare as she talked and I began to feel a skosh self-conscious lol. And then she talked about her kids haha. I think she's a nice person. She seemed ES_P.

She didn't talk nearly that fast in person and seems rushed in the interview, I think.

The most remarkable thing with Nancy K in comparaison with the two others is how...normal she is. I owuld not be surprised that she is ESFJ.

Oksana Baiul seems Te.

Tertiary Te, maybe. She really seems ENFP. Quirky and verbally fluid people person.

Tonya is clearly ExTP. Versatile and manipulative. I'm leaning more toward ENTP.

Jaguar

Tonya Harding - the drama queen/psycho bitch who cried to the judges about her ice skates 'malfunctioning'.
Just the thought of it makes me laugh all over again. ;)