• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Twilight series characters

dancinglissa

MBTI Type
INFJ
I've been reading the Twilight series recently, and I really like it. I've read Twilight and New Moon so far. I'm waiting until May 31 to read Eclipse (although I read an excerpt of it in my copy of New Moon), because that's when they release the special editions with an excerpt from Breaking Dawn. I've been trying to type some characters, what do you think?

Bella Swan: INFJ
I totally identify with her, maybe that's why I love the books so much.

Edward Cullen: INFX
I'm not really sure about his preference of J vs. P, but I think he might be an INFJ. Not totally sure though.

I wonder what Alice is? Hmmm... that will take a bit more thinking, because I tend to pay a lot more attention to Bella and Edward. :heart:

arcticangel02

To the top of the world
MBTI Type
eNFP
Well, from the reactions the books have gotten, I think a LOT of girls identify with Bella, so I don't think that we can really reach a type from that.

ISFP would be my guess, from memory.

And Edward. Gosh, I don't know. He's always so 'perfect' that it's hard to determine what he's 'perfecter' at. ;)

Most likely some sort of IF, anyway.

dancinglissa

MBTI Type
INFJ
I'm not drawing a conclusion based on my type, just based on my observations from the books.

INFPtheQuietOne

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
@articangel02 No she's CLEARLY Ne-Si. So I'd say INFP, or no personality type at all XD. And Edward is ISFJ, or XXXX because he's "perfect".
Bella-INFP
Edward-ISFJ
Jacob-ESTP
Alice-ENFP