User Tag List

123 Last

Default Grey's Anatomy characters

So...what are your opinions regarding those?
    I'd say....
    Meredith - INFP
    Izzie - ENFP
    Bailey - ESFJ
    Derek - INFJ
    Callie - ESFP
    Mark Sloan - ESTP/ENTJ though more like ESTP
    Christina - INTP
    George - ISFP/ISFJ
    Dr. Hahn - ESTP

What are your thoughts?

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6?

Meredith - INFP, maybe
    Izzie - ESFJ, maybe ESFP
    Bailey - ESTJ, though I'm not solid on that because she does have the kind of mama-bear thing going on.
    Derek - my impulse was ENFJ. He does have introverted tendencies for sure, though
    Callie - ESFP
    Mark Sloan - ESTP
    Christina - INTJ, all day long
    George - ISFP - I go with ISFP instead of ISFJ because he's got that kind of hapless thing going on
    Dr. Hahn - INTJ
    Preston Burke - INFJ, all day long
    Richard - ENFP?
    Alex - ISTP
    INFJ

"I can never be what I ought to be until you are what you ought to be. You can never be what you ought to be until I am what I ought to be. This is the interrelated structure of reality." -Martin Luther King, Jr.
    Likes Furrawn liked this post

MBTI
    ENTP

Meredith - INTP - I'd say T because I think she has a lot of F but she makes her final decision rationally - hence the T

Christina - INTJ

Izzie - ENFP - I'm with you all the way

Bailey - ESFJ

Derek - INFJ
    Mark Sloan - ESTP
    Lexi - INTP
    Sadie - ESTP
    Callie - ESFP
    Alex Kareve INTJ
    George - ISFP
    Richard Webber - ENTJ

Dr. Hahn - ENTP

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6

Where do you get ENFP for Izzie? She is so ridiculously controlled by her Fi. I'd definitely go with INFP for her.

Also, I think Kareve is ESTJ. He's all about just doing whatever it takes to move ahead, he doesn't give a shit about the people around him, but he still never really challenges convention. He's very by-the-book, and he's also just too much of a bastard to be anything but an ESTJ.

And ENTP for Hahn? Wha?? She is crazy INTJ just like Christina. That's why they budded heads so much.

I'd call Lexi an ISFJ. That ultra-photographic memory and that desire to be nice to people. That's kind of clear ISFJ to me.

I agree wtih George as ISFP, Callie as ESFP, Bailey as ESFJ, and Webber as ENTJ though.

Derek I can see more as ENFJ than INFJ. He is really good at getting people to come together.

No idea on Meredith. She is fucked-up something though.

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by teslashock View Post
    Where do you get ENFP for Izzie? She is so ridiculously controlled by her Fi. I'd definitely go with INFP for her.

Also, I think Kareve is ESTJ. He's all about just doing whatever it takes to move ahead, he doesn't give a shit about the people around him, but he still never really challenges convention. He's very by-the-book, and he's also just too much of a bastard to be anything but an ESTJ.

And ENTP for Hahn? Wha?? She is crazy INTJ just like Christina. That's why they budded heads so much.

I'd call Lexi an ISFJ. That ultra-photographic memory and that desire to be nice to people. That's kind of clear ISFJ to me.

I agree wtih George as ISFP, Callie as ESFP, Bailey as ESFJ, and Webber as ENTJ though.

Derek I can see more as ENFJ than INFJ. He is really good at getting people to come together.

No idea on Meredith. She is fucked-up something though.

Izzy as an I - NO-W, but now you mention it, is she an N - she is very calm for an NFP..... she isn't flakey enough.....

Kareve - I'd go to ENTJ cos he is totally spot on, but I do think he is an I... he just does - no discussion sees his solution and goes for it... devil may care.... this is how he got the first solo survgery... sold the compotence.

LOL @ Meredith, I think she is a T but has a lot of F so aches over the F when she makes the T type decisions, I do that but I'm no wher enear as flakey as her....

Actually what about Alley Mcbeal....?

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    Booo

Izzy is an ESFJ.
    Act your age not your enneagram number.

Quinlan's Creations

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Quinlan View Post
    Izzy is an ESFJ.
    I could buy that, I really wasn't buying the ENFP - too contained... but SFJ sound right

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6

I don't know what you guys are talking about. Her Fi is off the fucking charts. She gets pissed off at anyone or anything whenever they do something that goes against her arbitrary emotional morals. And she has a cute little Ne thing going on when she's not whining about somebody pissing her off. She had hallucinations of Denny and thought she was actually seeing a ghost for pete's sake. And she rescued a deer just because she found its innocence appealing, when she should have been inside saving people. Where do you guys see Fe and Si? Izzy is a bitch is the purest of forms, and Fe dominance doesn't make for very good bitches.

MBTI
    ENTP

Oh please...

There is not a thought in the girls head that isn't communicated in oober drive... hence defo an E....

She is simply not frentic enough to be an ENFP - at a very wide push I may go with ENFJ....

As for S type she is oober big on the whole traditional stuff, the white wedding, all the fripperies....keeping in with mothers in law, keeping Meredith within the relms of normal when she wants to floop out at being an NT and not girlie enough.....

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6

Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbell View Post
    Oh please...

There is not a thought in the girls head that isn't communicated in oober drive... hence defo an E....
    INFPs can be somewhat gregarious and "in overdrive" too, ya know. That "I" doesn't always imply an awkward little turtle afraid to come out of its shell.

She is simply not frentic enough to be an ENFP - at a very wide push I may go with ENFJ....
    I agree; I don't see ENFP in her at all. I'm voting INFP silly...

As for S type she is oober big on the whole traditional stuff, the white wedding, all the fripperies....keeping in with mothers in law, keeping Meredith within the relms of normal when she wants to floop out at being an NT and not girlie enough....
    That would be the INFP's tertiary Si kicking in. She certainly doesn't use tradition to motivate her every action though. She goes against the grain all the damn time. She pulled that shit with Denny to get him a new heart. A strong Si user would never do something so far-fetched and against the rules. That kind of impulsiveness is typical of emotional INFPs.