User Tag List

First 234

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w3
    Socionics
    INFp

Izzie reminds me of an ENFP/ more expressive INFP.

I agree with Meredith being INTP.
    4w3 sx/sp? INFP, INFp

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFP

Ooooh... I want to play! I was looking to check Arizona's type when I came across this thread. I like her character and she seems like a healthy ENFP - definitely preachy sometimes and doesn't like conflict but does not back away from it either. Very committed to being honest to herself. Impulsive but admits mistakes. Confident, fair, supportive but draws good boundaries.

ENFP with mature Fi and well-developed Te. She's plenty bouncy. I'd really rather not think about the fact that she likes to make speeches about magic and fairydust....:rolli:

When Arizona and she have the 'girlfriend' talk, she goes into her Ne-Te mode:
    you will not mess with me
    you will speak with the chief and get your job back
    you will not move away

It is kind of cute.

Haven't seen enough of Izzie to type her. Whatever type she was - pretty unhealthy.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w3
    Socionics
    INFp

Meredith...

Does she have more of a Mirror relationship with Derick? Or... Supervisee to Supervisor?

(Sorry for bringing Socionics into this)

Away with the fairies Southern Kross's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 so/sp

A show with a lot of F men and several T women and a great range of characters in general, which makes it great for MBTI. I think there have been too many Ns being included in the typings, so here's mine (mainly for the original/previous cast):

Meredith: INTP
    Christina: INTJ
    Izzy: ISFJ
    George: ISFP
    Alex: ISTP
    Bailey: ESFJ
    Derek: ENFJ
    Mark: ESTP
    Hunt: INFP
    Callie: ESFP
    Arizona: ESFP
    Little Grey/Lexi: ISFJ (?)
    The Chief/Richard: ESTJ
    Burke: INFJ
    Addison: ENFJ
    Dr. Erica Han: ENTP
    Ellis Grey: ENTJ
    Sadie: ESTP

Meredith and Christina have always been so awkward around and fearful of gushy feelings, from their boyfriends and others, (which is so refresing BTW - love it!) and are prone to make decisions on fact based logic - which makes me pretty sure they are thinkers. Also I don't understand why everyone thinks it unlikely that there are many S doctors on the show (especially with the SJs!) . The Chief is a total ESTJ in the way he embraces his role of leadership and enforces his strict standards - it is extremely important to him that the hospital, not only run efficiently, but remain respected in the medical community. Bailey is an assertive ESFJ, throwing her heart into helping others and nurturing the interns but with a strong hand and authoritive parental manner. And Izzy is (or was) very emotionally involved with the patients with a strong sense of duty to them. She also was very focused on the domestic (meant in a good way - creating a warm enviroment in the house) and had a strong traditional values - to me she's a model ISFJ.

MBTI
    infp
    Enneagram
    4w3
    Socionics
    intj

Quote Originally Posted by Southern Kross View Post
    A show with a lot of F men and several T women and a great range of characters in general, which makes it great for MBTI. I think there have been too many Ns being included in the typings, so here's mine (mainly for the original/previous cast):

Meredith: INTP
    Christina: INTJ
    Izzy: ISFJ
    George: ISFP
    Alex: ISTP
    Bailey: ESFJ
    Derek: ENFJ
    Mark: ESTP
    Hunt: INFP
    Callie: ESFP
    Arizona: ESFP
    Little Grey/Lexi: ISFJ (?)
    The Chief/Richard: ESTJ
    Burke: INFJ
    Addison: ENFJ
    Dr. Erica Han: ENTP
    Ellis Grey: ENTJ
    Sadie: ESTP

Meredith and Christina have always been so awkward around and fearful of gushy feelings, from their boyfriends and others, (which is so refresing BTW - love it!) and are prone to make decisions on fact based logic - which makes me pretty sure they are thinkers. Also I don't understand why everyone thinks it unlikely that there are many S doctors on the show (especially with the SJs!) . The Chief is a total ESTJ in the way he embraces his role of leadership and enforces his strict standards - it is extremely important to him that the hospital, not only run efficiently, but remain respected in the medical community. Bailey is an assertive ESFJ, throwing her heart into helping others and nurturing the interns but with a strong hand and authoritive parental manner. And Izzy is (or was) very emotionally involved with the patients with a strong sense of duty to them. She also was very focused on the domestic (meant in a good way - creating a warm enviroment in the house) and had a strong traditional values - to me she's a model ISFJ.
    Addison's an NF ? *loves that*

MBTI
    INFP

does nobody else see meredith as an infj? hasn't anyone ever seen the episodes with the serial killer in season 5? no NT would ever feel bad for a murderer like that, and infj's are often mis-typed because they are so private with their feelings and can seem very tough-minded. my best friend is an infj, and every time i watch the show i always think meredith reminds me of her.

also, i don't really see derek as an NF... he sees things too strongly in black and white and doesn't really feel remorse for people who have done bad things

MBTI
    infp
    Enneagram
    4w3
    Socionics
    intj

Quote Originally Posted by AlizaCat View Post
    does nobody else see meredith as an infj? hasn't anyone ever seen the episodes with the serial killer in season 5? no NT would ever feel bad for a murderer like that, and infj's are often mis-typed because they are so private with their feelings and can seem very tough-minded. my best friend is an infj, and every time i watch the show i always think meredith reminds me of her.

also, i don't really see derek as an NF... he sees things too strongly in black and white and doesn't really feel remorse for people who have done bad things
    I will happily claim her as an infj. Derek is more of a istj or intj, I agree.

Has Jackson had enough screen time to be properly typed?

MBTI
    infp
    Enneagram
    4w3
    Socionics
    intj

April - I see her a infp or infj, maybe even some isfx.

Any thoughts on April? I didn't like her at first but she's become one of my favs.