User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Usehername View Post
    I should point out that so far as I have seen the show, my Fi is tertiary (but strong) and while I'm not quite as intense as Izzy I identify with that need to express Fi at the expense of what would be interpersonally more smooth. So She doesn't need to be Fi primary to be intense Fi.
    I missed this yeaster....

So where did you lot get too while I was Z'eding

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Malcontent View Post
    Do you think Karev behaviour and emotional reaction about a sort of obsession in taking care of his mother when young and the same with the "crazy" girl with the new face is a possible intj thing (due to tertiary Fi)?

edit: However, I don't know for sure which types Christina and Karev are, but It's difficult for me to see strong similitudes and thinking they are the same mbti type.
    Its more the level of time he spends right inside his head... and he is in there. The mum thing and the whacko girls... seems more F type but he doens't have the warmth for that. I'm not ugely certain on him, just that he is more in his head, which is why I typed him INTJ.... He isn't a P or an E so the T seems pretty clear so it's N or S?????

Christina is so bleeding rational.. I love her and Meridth together, firing of each others NT'ness, my best mate is an INTJ and she can be really down T liked

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4sop
    Socionics
    IEE

Meredith - INFP
    Izzie - ENFP
    Bailey - ESFJ
    Derek - INFJ
    Callie - ESFP
    Mark Sloan - ESTP/ENTJ though more like ESTP
    Christina - INTP
    George - ISFP/ISFJ
    Dr. Hahn - ESTP
    Dr. Hahn - INTJ - she quit due to some moral/principal issue regarding Izzie, doesn't seem ESTP or ENTJ, which would be the two other potentials, very similiar to Christina

Christina - I have always thought she is very INTJ, but all the other posts I have read said she is ISTJ...yup, she is def. INTJ all the way, she respects superiors only if they have proven themselves, she is very, very confident of her abilities

Derek - ENFJ - very good with people, a charmer, twinkly eyes, reminds me of Obama

Mark - ESTP - definitely, all the women, the sex drive, the tough-macho bit

George - ISFP, even more open-minded than I'd say ISFJs are, definitely traditional and moral-oriented

Izzie - I have always thought ENFP, def. intuitive, she seems way too bouncy to be INFP, INFPs are bouncy sometimes, she was bouncy almost all the time, she just radiated energy

Alex - ISTP def. - he is without a doubt an introvert, sensory oriented, rational and perceiver, he doesn't care much for other people's morals or opinions, he does his own thing, he is a quiet rebel and when he gets angry, oh, he breathes fire

Bailey - Not esfj, not Fe enough, E/ISTJ I think, struggles between her two duties, very practical, a good figure for her interns

Callie - ESFP - she said she wears her heart on her sleeve, very esfp thing to say

Lexie - INFP - seems intuitive to me...but she could be isfp...but she has such a child-like wonder that seems very infp to me, and she and Mark are duals

Arizona - ENFP maybe - she's very cool, I like her, but I am not sure about her type, she is pretty calm overall, very chirpy, very sincere, cries when facing confrontation with authority

Hunt - ISTP? ISTJ? - all about the 'gut', could be FI dominant, but yet seems calm and rational

Richard - ENTJ - completely neglected his wife and other relationships for his hospital, for his career, or maybe INTJ

Ellis Grey - ENTJ all the way, without a doubt

MBTI
    ENTP

I forgot

Arizona - ENFP - she's great and yea I'd say ENFP... but not frentic enough - all the women I know who are ENFPs are bonkers, hyper energetic and great fun

Hunt - ISTPI'd say INTJ myself... highly into the outcome of the medicine/compotence based

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1

I don't know what type Meredith is, although I can't imagine her being a healthy specimen of any type. I've never had such an extreme dislike of a television character. I stopped watching the show because I found her so infuriating.

All of them: Annoying and unstable and way too much angst and too little 'doctoring'

Type: FAIL

MBTI
    nnnn

Meredith INFP
    Christina INTJ
    Derek ENFJ
    Burke INFP
    Callie ESFP
    Mark ESTP
    Little Grey INFJ
    Richard INTJ
    Alex ISTP

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by hokie912 View Post
    I don't know what type Meredith is, although I can't imagine her being a healthy specimen of any type. I've never had such an extreme dislike of a television character. I stopped watching the show because I found her so infuriating.
    Ok I got a hold of season 1 dvd today... Meredith is SO NT...probably INTP.....

The whole scathiness of other people being shiney and happy... is to NT.... Not that NT's are all that miserable, it's just they would be totaly saracastic about it. She definately struggles with her F-ness, but ultimately makes T based decisions.... the whole F-T balance remindes me of myself to an extent (not the whole of her mind you)... having compasion but still needing to make a rational choice.... Means you make the hard choices but it doens't negate your pain of what the lack of F-ness in that choice will result in.

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Uytuun View Post
    Meredith INFP
    Christina INTJ
    Derek ENFJ
    Burke INFP
    Callie ESFP
    Mark ESTP
    Little Grey INFJ
    Richard INTJ
    Alex ISTP
    Of the lists on this thread, this one is probably the most accurate.
    i believe that i am in hell, therefore i am there.
    –arthur rimbaud

MBTI
    abcd

Quote Originally Posted by mysterio View Post
    Of the lists on this thread, this one is probably the most accurate.

Burke an INFP??!!
    I don't buy it!