First 1234 Last

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    Booo

Quote Originally Posted by teslashock View Post
    I don't know what you guys are talking about. Her Fi is off the fucking charts. She gets pissed off at anyone or anything whenever they do something that goes against her arbitrary emotional morals.
    If this is Fi why is it expressed outwardly so often?

And she has a cute little Ne thing going on when she's not whining about somebody pissing her off.
    Yup tertiary Ne.

She had hallucinations of Denny and thought she was actually seeing a ghost for pete's sake.
    Type related?

Where do you guys see Fe and Si? Izzy is a bitch is the purest of forms, and Fe dominance doesn't make for very good bitches.
    They're still EJs, EJs can be bitches with the best of them.
    Act your age not your enneagram number.

Quinlan's Creations

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

I should point out that so far as I have seen the show, my Fi is tertiary (but strong) and while I'm not quite as intense as Izzy I identify with that need to express Fi at the expense of what would be interpersonally more smooth. So She doesn't need to be Fi primary to be intense Fi.
    *You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body.
    *Faith is the art of holding on to things your reason once accepted, despite your changing moods.
    C.S. Lewis

MBTI
    ENTP

LOL I know what you are voiting for, I'm just not agreeing she an INFP

And I need a whole new definition of a bitch because I dont' see her as a bitch at all. - scratch my head....

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6

Quote Originally Posted by Usehername View Post
    I should point out that so far as I have seen the show, my Fi is tertiary (but strong) and while I'm not quite as intense as Izzy I identify with that need to express Fi at the expense of what would be interpersonally more smooth. So She doesn't need to be Fi primary to be intense Fi.
    Fair, but ESFJs don't really use Fi according to function theory. I mean arguing ENFP and INFP is kind of trivial, honestly. She probably is more ENFP in some episodes and more INFP in others. The 2 types have the same kinds of thought processes too often to really distinguish between them when viewing a character on a TV show.

However, the whole ESFJ bullshit is just not very convincing. Fe doms are concerned with being courteous, fair, welcoming, hospitable, and keeping the community in some kind of harmony. I don't recall seeing this kind of drive in Izzy at all. She is always just so concerned with her own arbitrary morality and making sure it's not violated by other people.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6

Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbell View Post
    LOL I know what you are voiting for, I'm just not agreeing she an INFP

And I need a whole new definition of a bitch because I dont' see her as a bitch at all. - scratch my head....
    Lol I use that term kind of loosely, sorry. I don't mean that she's aggressive and snappy and cruel (the normal connotation of bitch). I just meant that she is overly emotional, kind of whiny on a regular basis, and oftentimes very irrational.

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by teslashock View Post
    Lol I use that term kind of loosely, sorry. I don't mean that she's aggressive and snappy and cruel (the normal connotation of bitch). I just meant that she is overly emotional, kind of whiny on a regular basis, and oftentimes very irrational.
    I was gonna say, hmm Christina a bit of a bitch, Izzy not so much...

over emotional yes, - so she is an F type

MBTI
    abcd

Where do you see xNTJ for Karev?
    He doesn't seem self-confident and rational enough. Do you remember for example the scene with an emergency in an elevator in the first or second season? He had a panic attack and O'malley did the work.
    Also he seems a perceiver. I'd go for ISTP.

Christina is more INTP than INTJ. She is robotics and she lacks Fe totally.
    When she is recovered and her mother is in the hospital, she has an emotional incontrollable outburst, in the way an iperstressed intp with unhealthy Fe could have.

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Malcontent View Post
    Where do you see xNTJ for Karev?
    He doesn't seem self-confident and rational enough. Do you remember for example the scene with an emergency in an elevator in the first or second season? He had a panic attack and O'malley did the work.
    Also he seems a perceiver. I'd go for ISTP.

Christina is more INTP than INTJ. She is robotics and she lacks Fe totally.
    When she is recovered and her mother is in the hospital, she has an emotional incontrollable outburst, in the way an iperstressed intp with unhealthy Fe could have.
    Kareve - its the degree of the introvertedness - he is in his head and then does.... I'm not sure that INTJs don't ahve the odd panic attack, I didn't see the first two sets of shows.

Christine is defo a J... INTPs are fluffier than she is, by miles, and I say that with respect. INTJ but not masively I, she does communicate maybe ENTJ... nothing P about her.

MBTI
    ENTP

ok I've got to go count Zzzzzzzzz or I will be useless tomorrow

HAve a good chat, this one could go on a while, really good types to profile... all quite belevable...

Oh and for what it's worth, house is clearly an ISTJ (LOL only kiddin)

MBTI
    abcd

Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbell View Post
    Kareve - its the degree of the introvertedness - he is in his head and then does.... I'm not sure that INTJs don't ahve the odd panic attack, I didn't see the first two sets of shows.
    Do you think Karev behaviour and emotional reaction about a sort of obsession in taking care of his mother when young and the same with the "crazy" girl with the new face is a possible intj thing (due to tertiary Fi)?

edit: However, I don't know for sure which types Christina and Karev are, but It's difficult for me to see strong similitudes and thinking they are the same mbti type.