User Tag List

123 Last

Thread: Legend of Korra

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Default Legend of Korra

Has anyone else been watching Legend of Korra?
    Sorry if there's already a thread on this, I'm a bit new around here, but I was wondering on the types of the main characters.
    My thoughts thus far:
    Korra ESTP
    Mako INTJ
    Bolin ESFP
    Tenzin IxxJ (help me out here)
    4w5-5w4-1w2 sp/sx
    Neutral Good
    Ravenclaw
    “The only way out of the labyrinth of suffering is to forgive.”
    ― John Green

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w1

Korra: ESTP
    Mako: ISTJ
    Bolin: ESFP
    Asami: ISXJ
    Tenzin: INXJ
    Tarrlok: ENTJ
    Amon: INTJ

I HAVE EDIT THIS SO MACH.
    Last edited by Ism; 06-17-2012 at 07:19 PM.

Banned
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI

My typings (reasons upon them to possibly come later, if I feel like it):

Korra: ESTP cp6w7 sx/sp

Mako: INTJ 5w6 sx/sp

Bolin: ESFP 9w1 sp/sx

Asami: ISFP 2w3 sx/sp

Tenzin: INFJ 9w8 so/sp

Lin Beifong: ESTJ 8w9 so/sp

Tarrlok: ENTJ 8w7 so/sp

Amon: INTJ 1w2 so/sx

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Savage Idealist View Post
    My typings (reasons upon them to possibly come later, if I feel like it):

Korra: ESTP cp6w7 sx/sp

Mako: INTJ 5w6 sx/sp

Bolin: ESFP 9w1 sp/sx

Asami: ISFP 2w3 sx/sp

Tenzin: INFJ 9w8 so/sp

Lin Beifong: ESTJ 8w9 so/sp

Tarrlok: ENTJ 8w7 so/sp

Amon: INTJ 1w2 so/sx
    Genius! I didn't think of counterphobic 6 for Korra, that totally makes sense!
    But 9 for Bolin? I don't think I've ever seen a 9 with that much energy; he doesn't really value being calm and complacent. Maybe he's a 6w7? Or 7w6?
    And I'd love to see your reasons, if you happen to feel like it.
    4w5-5w4-1w2 sp/sx
    Neutral Good
    Ravenclaw
    ― John Green

MBTI
    INTP

So many evil villains are INTJs. Amon seems to be no exception.

Banned
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by wistfulwillow View Post
    Genius! I didn't think of counterphobic 6 for Korra, that totally makes sense!
    Thank you; there's not much too it really, all it takes is a decent amount of contemplation and careful thought. Also, cp6 for Korra does make sense because she' shown to be quite forceful, stubborn, rebellious, and 'in-your-face', yet still possesses fear and insecurity concerning various dangers of the world. That's preety evident of CP 6.

But 9 for Bolin? I don't think I've ever seen a 9 with that much energy; he doesn't really value being calm and complacent. Maybe he's a 6w7? Or 7w6?
    Actually, 7w6 could make more sense as well; I'll have to think about that some more.

And I'd love to see your reasons, if you happen to feel like it.
    Certainly, but not now. I'm too tired as of now (full day of work, and it's almost 2 am); I'll post my reasons within the next few days.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzy View Post
    So many evil villains are INTJs. Amon seems to be no exception.
    The 'mastermind' method of thought combined with the pretense of a moral cause (basically strong Ni-Te-Fi) makes for a standard villain. Although I much rather prefer such a method of thought to be reserved for heroic protagonists instead.

Banned
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Here are the reasons for my typings:

Korra She's gutsy to say the least; it was mentioned how in the first episode that she excels at the physical capabilities of her bending powers, but lacks the more spiritual side. She's impulsive, headstrong, and acts very within the moment, trusting her get over careful thought. This indicates Se > Ni, specifically ESxP. I don't see any signs of Fi in her mindset, on the contrary she does what makes sense to her (auxiliary Ti) and sometimes seems to follow the moral guidance of those she's close to (tertiary Fe); ESTP.
    I typed her six given her overall demeanor (I mean by process of elimination, she's certainly not 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, or 9. That leaves 6, 7, and 8; I don't see any desires that would indicate core 7 though, rather her core problem seems to focus around fear, like being afraid to fight back against Amon. However she's still counter phobic given her brash, reckless, and stubborn approach to things). Has that feisty attitude that betray sx first, sp second because I don't see any so in her at all.

Mako . . . actually I'm not sure what made me say INTJ in the first place. In fact, he might actually be ISFP. I'm also rethinking the 5w6 typing. I'll have to mull on this later.

Bolin Easygoing cool guy who enjoys life to its fullest/strong willed comic relief funny guy. I don't think any type other than ESFP would fit him. I originally typed him 9, but 7w6 actually works better (he's far more energetic and gregarious than a 9 would be). Still not certain on instinctual variant.

Asami Guided primarily be her feelings and inner sentiments, very in tune with certain feelings towards others and god damn excellent at being a strong fighter in the physical moment; Fi+Se; ISFP. Also harbors a grudge against Korra and her father; something about that strikes me as tertiary Ni. Types her as a 2 because she's certainly within the heart triad, but she's in no way a 3, and 4 doesn't seem as likely (although may be possible). Is clearly a fucking sx; sx/sp specifically.

Tenzin Takes an opposite approach to Korra's mentality; considers the long term effects of decisions and calmly reflects on things, in addition to being very concerned with upholding peace among the nation. Has the calm and serenity of a 9, with the slightly aggressive 8 wing rearing up whenever he's annoyed. Is also diplomatic and a council leader, but is reserved and polite; so/sp.

Lin Beifong Drill Sergeant Nasty stereotype with a great focus on upholding order, has a will of iron, and in general is a complete badass. I'd also consider ENTJ or 1w2 as possibilities, if she isn't ESTJ 8w9.

Tarrlok Smug Snake with a slightly aggressive attitude when it comes to getting what he wants, and is highly manipulative in doing so. That's fitting of Te>Ni>Se + 8w7 mindset.

Amon "Oh hai, Imma super genius charismatic mastermind with a grand scheme that sill change the world for the better. I'll use my chess master skills and noble conviction to win over the people and bring justice to the land!" Walking INTJ 1w2 so/sx stereotype.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Thank you for posting reasons!

Mako . . . actually I'm not sure what made me say INTJ in the first place. In fact, he might actually be ISFP. I'm also rethinking the 5w6 typing. I'll have to mull on this later.
    Well...I still think INTJ for Mako. And maybe an 8w9 or 9w8 sx/sp. I have no evidence, just gut feeling.

Bolin Easygoing cool guy who enjoys life to its fullest/strong willed comic relief funny guy. I don't think any type other than ESFP would fit him. I originally typed him 9, but 7w6 actually works better (he's far more energetic and gregarious than a 9 would be). Still not certain on instinctual variant.
    I think so/sx (or sx/so, but probably so/sx), I see very few signs of sp with him.

Asami Guided primarily be her feelings and inner sentiments, very in tune with certain feelings towards others and god damn excellent at being a strong fighter in the physical moment; Fi+Se; ISFP. Also harbors a grudge against Korra and her father; something about that strikes me as tertiary Ni. Types her as a 2 because she's certainly within the heart triad, but she's in no way a 3, and 4 doesn't seem as likely (although may be possible). Is clearly a fucking sx; sx/sp specifically.
    No shit, and only a 2 or 4 could get that jealous that quickly.

Tenzin Takes an opposite approach to Korra's mentality; considers the long term effects of decisions and calmly reflects on things, in addition to being very concerned with upholding peace among the nation. Has the calm and serenity of a 9, with the slightly aggressive 8 wing rearing up whenever he's annoyed. Is also diplomatic and a council leader, but is reserved and polite; so/sp.
    I love Tenzin! I had him pegged as a 9w1, but I think you might be right.

Amon "Oh hai, Imma super genius charismatic mastermind with a grand scheme that sill change the world for the better. I'll use my chess master skills and noble conviction to win over the people and bring justice to the land!" Walking INTJ 1w2 so/sx stereotype.[/QUOTE]
    Such a cliche haha.

Iroh jr.=Supreme badass
    I honestly don't care what his type is!
    4w5-5w4-1w2 sp/sx
    Neutral Good
    Ravenclaw
    ― John Green

Riva

I am in the second season and am loving it. I could only vaguely remember some of the season 1 characters and from what little I can remember here goes -

Quote Originally Posted by Ism View Post
    Korra: ESTP
    Mako: ISTJ
    Bolin: ESFP
    Asami: ISXJ
    Tenzin: INXJ
    Tarrlok: ENTJ
    Amon: INTJ

I HAVE EDIT THIS SO MACH.
    I agree with almost all of your typing except Asami's. She is hard to type I must confess. For me she tends to give a feeler vibe with occasional Se pragmatism and occasional Ni moments. So maybe an ISFP?

Watched the second season yet? What type do you think Varrick is? Anyone would immediately type him as an ENTP but I wouldn't completely leave out ENTJ.

Tonraq - ISTP, perhaps J
    Senna - IxFx
    Unalaq - ENFJ, perhaps I
    Desna - INTP, perhaps J
    Eska - INFJ, the unhealthy, clingy type

Varrick - ENTJ with nasty ENFP facade
    Zhu Li - ISFJ, perhaps T
    Ginger - ISFP

Bumi - ENTP
    Kya - Whatever Katara was
    Tenzin - INFJ

Wan - ENFP ("Oops! Spoilers...")