• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Legend of Korra

Haven

Blind Guardian
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Finished watching the show finally, it was super awesome

Korra - ESFP (very opinionated, always takes sides)
Mako - ISTJ
Bolin - ESFJ (later on he becomes less silly and more responsible)
Asami - ISFJ
Tenzin - ISTJ
Varrick - ENTP
Zhu Li - ISTJ
Lin Beifong - ESTJ
Suyin Beifong - ENFP (super free spirited)

Eska - ISFP
Desna - INFP

Tonraq - ESTP
Unalaq - INTJ
Amon - ENFJ
Zaheer - ISTP (probably the only villain not to have a grand scheme, just wreck everything and let things return to their natural order)
Kuvira - ENTJ

RandomINTP

Injustice Needs To stoP
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
Korra: ENFJ
Mako: ISTP
Bolin: ESFP
Asami: INFJ

Varrick: ENTJ
Zhu Li: INFP

Lin Beifong: INTJ
Suyin Beifong: ENFP

Amon: INTJ
Unalaq: ISTJ
Zaheer: INFP
Kuvira: INxJ

Gabe_2

For this series, the dominant/inferior functions of the main characters seems like a nice starting point.

Korra is an extraverted sensing character. All about impressive displays, presence, and responding to issues with immediate (if sometimes impulsive) tactical action. So that makes ES?P.

Tenzin is an introverted sensing character. All about tradition, legacy, and sustaining a culture. With his inferior intuition, he values the spiritual aspects of his culture but is unable to do some of the key 'spirit stuff' such as meditating into the spirit world. For him, I'd guess ISFJ.

Rune

MBTI Type
INxx
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
I'm so glad most people that have posted so far are in agreement about Korra. :nice:
Mako: INTJ?
Bolin: INFP. ._. I say that because I've seen INFPs that act a lot like him. He definitely seems Fi dommish at the very least. It's his awkwardness I'm talking about. but I guess he could be an ESFP. [I watched all of first season, but that was a while ago.]
Asami: ISFJ? she seems kind of soft to be a T. I suspect she's an I because she's so intense and it's almost kind of focused inwards. She seems too Si-ish to be a P in my opinion. She's fancy and confident in a graceful, lady-like way, not in a Se action-y way.

Udochin28

I dont understand why so many think Tenzin is an infj. He is much too grounded in tradition and practicality and does not trust his imagination unless he is under extreme stress and the situation calls for it. I get that he is spiritual but thats because that is the reality he was born into with aang as his father, and as an airbender it is important to embrace the spirit over the material world so it makes sense why he embraces this tradition so strongly. He's most likely an isfj and i think he is an Fe user, even though he appears very stern, because he impulsively wants to help people albeit in a way that defines tough love. I'd compare him to jinora(infj) as he prefers a practical approach while she tries to imagine a different perspective in her everyday communication and problem solving.

muddy120

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I just made a post on Legend of Korra so I'll post my opinion here too.

Korra - ESTP, tomboyish, energetic, impulsive, lives in the moment, logical, unemotional, sees logical inconsistencies with her Ti and reads the group and their emotions with her Fe ter and good at talking to the general public with her Fe even though sometimes says impulsive things with her Se at times. Very hands on and jumps into things all the time, hotheaded and reckless, not very future oriented at all with her Ni inferior and lives fully in the moment all the time.

Bolin - ENFP, idealistic, imaginative, creative, future oriented, a dreamer, has his head in the clouds like his brother said, bouncing around new ideas he comes up with all the time, goofy, innocent, naive, very energetic, efficient with the things he cares about and follows his inner Fi values all the time too, isn't very detail oriented as well and remembers and holds onto past details often sometimes with his Si inferior. I've seen people mistype Bolin ESFP before and its way off in my opinion, just because he likes to be center of attention and perform and does the circus thing with the ferret does not mean he's a ESFP entertainer, ENFPs like to do those things and entertain too, he's more of the ENFP inspirer and champion for those reasons and personality traits I said earlier. His brother even comments about his overly romantic idealism for Korra and airheaded daydreamy Ne and ENFP nature by saying "Get your head out of the clouds, and get your priorities straight" Bolin is definitely an ENFP and NF too and Ne dom.

Mako - ISTJ, security focused, hates tasking risk, calm collected and cool, cares about rules and guidelines, logical and cold but still nice. Very by the book and doesn't like straying from the norm or taking risks and hates anything that sounds strange or risky to him.

Asami - ISFJ, calm, sweet, caring, detail oriented, girly, emotional, supportive, and giving, cares about duty and details and has a great memory for things and past experiences as well.

Tenzin - ISTJ, Obsessed with rules and guidelines, logical and unemotional and cares about efficiency at all costs, has strong inner values about things with his Fi and adheres to them at all costs. Fears negative possibilities with his Ne inferior. I saw Tenzin mistyped ENFJ before and I completely disagree and think that typing is very wrong for him, Tenzin is definitely ISTJ. Hates taking risk and prefers security with his Si again, is very calm and collected person and wants everyone to listen to him and follow the rules and rules he puts in place like with Korra and hates when she disobeys him at all costs, classic Si dom and ISTJ for Tenzin.

Ikki - ENFP, very curious and imaginative, always asking a ton of questions to everyone and is very forward, loud, and energetic little girl. She's always asking questions with her Ne and has a massive imagination too and has her head always filled with ideas in her head. She's emotional and lives by her values and is very excited and curious and amazed by everything she sees and is very honest and innocent as well even if her honesty might seem rude to some people because her words are so straight forward and honest all the time. She's a classic ENFP child for sure.

Lin Beifong - ESTJ, efficiency focused, bossy, structured and organized, rule oriented and guidelines mean a lot to her, cold and logical and blunt, bossy and assertive with her Te. Remembers past details with her Si and is very traditional too.

Amon - INTJ, I saw someone type him INTJ and from what I've seen so far that makes sense.

I'm still rewatching so I'll add more here in time but for now this is what I got based on rewatching the past 5 episodes or so, tell me what you guys think down below.

yeghor

Wow, no idea where Tenzin as an N came from. He has shown to be quite rigid and feeling a powerful need to uphold traditions. He has virtually no spiritual side. I'm 100% on him bring ISTJ.

Korra - ESTP - obvious
Mako - IsTJ - He's the stereotypical "protector," but N/S isn't clear imo.
Bolin - ESFP
Asami - IsFj? - She's hard to type...
Tenzin - ISTJ - obvious
Bumi - ENTP
Kya - ISFP - Fi everywhere
Lin - ISTJ
Jinora - INFJ
Ikki - EsFP
Meelo - ENTJ - I just know Meelo is going to grow up and become some sort of insane dictator. :alttongue:
Varrick - ENTP - He makes a great use of both Ne and Ni all around (the ultra intuitor of the show, makes me want to type him NeNi), but I think his lack of Te is what makes him ENTP.
Zhu Li - InTJ
Amon - INFJ
Unalaq - LAME, some sort of controlling Fe (enFJ)
Zaheer - INtP
Kuvira - something with Te? ENTJ?
Tonraq - iSTP
1660546906908.png
1660554019404.png

From left to right

Korra
- ISFP, easy to get angry
Asami - ISTJ, industrialist and an engineer, ex-lover with Mako
Bolin - ENFP, Mako's brother, naive and good-hearted, can deal a punch when he needs to, having difficulty typing him, he's not as aggressive as Korra but not exactly as Bumi either.
Mako - ISFJ, Korra's boyfriend and a detective in Police Dept
Tenzin - ISFJ, resents that he's not as connected to the spirit realm as his father
Lin Beifong - ISTJ, police chief, ex-lovers with Tenzin
Amon - ISTP, the bad guy with a distaste for benders
Varrick - ENTP, Entrepreneur, reminds me of Tony Stark
Opal Beifong - ISFJ, becomes an airbender
Suyin Beifong - ISFP, Lin's younger sister, personality is said to resemble their mother Toph, and contrasts with Lin's uptight personality.
Zhu-li - INTJ, Varrick's assistant, marries to Varrick and becomes 2nd president of the league of nations
Bumi - ESFP, Tenzin's older brother, eccentric guy, happy-go-lucky, his bio says though he lacks bending, he's physically much more able than he's portrayed in the series, he might be similar to a younger Uncle Iroh in the previous series.
Kya - ENFJ, Tenzin's older sister, teases him for being sensitive
Kuvira - ESTJ, military commander with a desire to conquer the nations to build a one nation world state.
Zaheer - ESTP, anarchist tendencies with desire to incite chaos to enable the strong to rise. Zaheer is a staunch anarchist who sees chaos as the only acceptable world order. He is willing to destroy anyone who stands against him and resorts to extreme measures in his campaign to eliminate the governments of the world. Master airbender.
Unalag - ENTJ, conspired to reorder the world according to his ideal, spiritually strong
Meelo - ESFP, Tenzin youngest child
Ikki - ISFP, Tenzin's mid child
Jinora - INFJ, Tenzin's eldest child, Jinora is a quietly reserved, intelligent, studious girl, much different from her younger, more rambunctious siblings. Out of Tenzin and Pema's four children, she is the calmest and most mature. She has a natural connection to the spirit world.
Prince Wu - INFP, vain and inept aristocrat, head in clouds.

Characters not in the collage
P'li -
ESTP, Zaheer's gang member, can shoot explosive beams from an eye on her forehead
Migh Hua - ESTP, Zaheer's gang member, master water-bender
Ghazan - ESTP, Zaheer's gang member, master lava-bender
Tonraq - ESTP, water tribe leader, older brother of Unalaq
Bataar Jr. - INFP, naive idealist, Kuvira's lover and loyal follower, Suyin's son
Pema - ISFJ, Tenzin's wife

yeghor

This is a moving scene from the Korra series. Earlier a bad guy strips Korra of her avatar powers so she has lost her connection to the spirit world. But with some aid, her connection is restored.

I've type Korra as an hot-headed ISFP. I believe the scene below is a representation of her 3rd eye Chakra being opened, her intuition (tertiary Ni in ISFPs) and spirituality being developed/restored.

Avatar Korra gets her powers back

yeghor

Starting from top in clockwise direction
Kuvira - ESTJ
Tarrlok - ESTJ?
Unalaq - ENTJ
Varrick - ENTP
Zaheer - ESTP
Korra - ISFP
Tenzin - ISFJ
Amon - I typed him ENTJ but his placement on the chart looks like ESFJ
Prince Wu (centre) - INFP (He looks just like Alan Cumming)

1660913580087.png