Korra - ESTP
    Mako - ISTJ
    Bolin - ESFP
    Asami - ISFP

Tenzin - INFJ
    Lin - XSTJ
    Suyin - ENFX

Amon - INXJ
    Tarrlok - ENFJ (He was too sensitive and emotional as a child to not be an F IMO. He's just very warped due to years of abuse.)
    Varrick - ENTP
    Zhu-Li - ISTJ
    Kuvira - ENTJ

Anyone have an idea what type Zaheer is?

MBTI
    INFP

Here's my opinion

Korra- ESTP - I could see ESFP in the more recent seasons, but ESTP fits so well
    Mako- INTJ - I think he shows a lot of Ni as a detective
    Bolin- ESFP- although ENFP would make sense as well
    Asami- ISFP

Tenzin- ISTJ - I have to disagree with him being intuitive. He seems very drawn to upholding his father's legacy, and I think season 2 showed he's not too in touch with his spiritual side. I also think he shows more Te/Fi than Fe/Ti
    Pema- ISFJ
    Lin- XSTJ, lean more towards I
    Suyin- ENFJ
    Jinora- INFJ, the bender her father wanted to be
    Ikki- ENFP
    Milo- EXTJ? ESTJ? I see some Ne, but the way he controlled those lemurs and airbenders...scary
    Kya- hmmm, maybe ISFP? She does resemble her mother, but I don't see any Fe in her. She's also very down to earth, hippie. I'd be open to other possibilities
    Bumi- does anyone else see him as an ENFP? Definitely high Ne, but I don't really see anything pointing to Ti/Fe. In fact, he actually comes off quite sensitive. And I think he's his father's true legacy

Varrick- def ENTP
    Zhu li- ISTJ
    Kuvira- ENTJ to da max
    Zaheer- somewhat difficult to type, but I think INTJ makes most sense
    Amon- INTJ
    Tarlock- ENFJ
    Unalaq- INFJ
    Opal- INFP?

MBTI
    INfP

Quote Originally Posted by allycat800 View Post
    Here's my opinion
    Tenzin- ISTJ - I have to disagree with him being intuitive. He seems very drawn to upholding his father's legacy, and I think season 2 showed he's not too in touch with his spiritual side. I also think he shows more Te/Fi than Fe/Ti
    Kya- hmmm, maybe ISFP? She does resemble her mother, but I don't see any Fe in her. She's also very down to earth, hippie. I'd be open to other possibilities
    Bumi- does anyone else see him as an ENFP? Definitely high Ne, but I don't really see anything pointing to Ti/Fe. In fact, he actually comes off quite sensitive. And I think he's his father's true legacy

Zaheer- somewhat difficult to type, but I think INTJ makes most sense
    Opal- INFP?
    You make a good point about Tenzin. He's certainly an IXXJ, but the middle letters are much more difficult for people to agree on.

Those types make sense for Kya and Bumi. Definitely XXFP and ENXP, respectively.

Zaheer is an interesting character, yet oddly difficult to pin down. INTJ seems reasonable. I could also see another INXX type.

Opal seems fairly INFP. And Kuvira is extremely ENTJ, isn't she? :P I very much enjoy stereotypical ENTJ characters like her.

Quote Originally Posted by big sexy View Post
    Anyone have an idea what type Zaheer is?
    I agree with the others that Zaheer seems INTJ. He does not attempt to kill the avatar for emotional reasons or to rule the world, but out of necessity, because a better vision of the world has to be realized.

MBTI
    INFP

You make a good point about Tenzin. He's certainly an IXXJ, but the middle letters are much more difficult for people to agree on.

Opal seems fairly INFP. And Kuvira is extremely ENTJ, isn't she? :P I very much enjoy stereotypical ENTJ characters like her.
    Thanks for responding! Yeah, for Tenzin I either see one or the other, but ISTJ just seems to fit him more to me. He's such a stickler for the rules! And it would explain why he and Korra are always butting heads in the beginning, having mirroring functions.

The more I think about it, the more I think Opal is an INFP or at least Fi-dom. The way she was so stubborn with Bolin even after he escaped Kuivira because she couldn't agree with what he was doing

I agree with the others that Zaheer seems INTJ. He does not attempt to kill the avatar for emotional reasons or to rule the world, but out of necessity, because a better vision of the world has to be realized.
    exactly. He's gotta be Ni-dom, and I'd say he uses Te/Fi because he doesn't manipulate people, but situations, and his ideal of anarchy seems very Fi. INTJ is the only one that really seems to fit. Comparing him to Amon, Amon actually seems more INFJ. Hmmmm

MBTI
    INfP

Quote Originally Posted by allycat800 View Post
    exactly. He's gotta be Ni-dom, and I'd say he uses Te/Fi because he doesn't manipulate people, but situations, and his ideal of anarchy seems very Fi. INTJ is the only one that really seems to fit. Comparing him to Amon, Amon actually seems more INFJ. Hmmmm
    Ha ha, I have never been sure if Amon was INTJ or INFJ. He seems like a cliche INTJ villain at first, but his intense savior complex makes him seem so INFJ. He definitely manipulates people - and very well. And though he had other reasons, the main reason he came to see bending as the root of all evil is because of how it affected him and his brother. Zaheer does seem more INTJ than him, at any rate.

MBTI
    INFP

Ha ha, I have never been sure if Amon was INTJ or INFJ. He seems like a cliche INTJ villain at first, but his intense savior complex makes him seem so INFJ. He definitely manipulates people - and very well. And though he had other reasons, the main reason he came to see bending as the root of all evil is because of how it affected him and his brother. Zaheer does seem more INTJ than him, at any rate.
    I think you're right. I think I've changed my mind on Amon, INFJ

Korra: SEE > SLE
    Bolin: ESE
    Mako: LSI
    Asami: ESI

Tenzin: LII
    Jinora: EII
    Lin: LSE
    Bumi: SxE
    Kya: IEE
    Suyin: IEE
    Varrick: ILE
    Zhu Li: SLI
    Opal: IEI

Amon: LSI
    Tarrlok: EIE
    Unalaq: EII
    Zaheer: LII
    Kuvira: SLE

your resident asshole

Wow, no idea where Tenzin as an N came from. He has shown to be quite rigid and feeling a powerful need to uphold traditions. He has virtually no spiritual side. I'm 100% on him bring ISTJ.

Korra - ESTP - obvious
    Mako - IsTJ - He's the stereotypical "protector," but N/S isn't clear imo.
    Bolin - ESFP
    Asami - IsFj? - She's hard to type...

Tenzin - ISTJ - obvious
    Bumi - ENTP
    Kya - ISFP - Fi everywhere

Lin - ISTJ

Jinora - INFJ
    Ikki - EsFP
    Meelo - ENTJ - I just know Meelo is going to grow up and become some sort of insane dictator.

Varrick - ENTP - He makes a great use of both Ne and Ni all around (the ultra intuitor of the show, makes me want to type him NeNi), but I think his lack of Te is what makes him ENTP.
    Zhu Li - InTJ

Amon - INFJ
    Unalaq - LAME, some sort of controlling Fe (enFJ)
    Zaheer - INtP
    Kuvira - something with Te? ENTJ?

Tonraq - iSTP
    Likes Chanaynay liked this post

MBTI
    INfP

Prince Wu - EsFP to the xtreme. His interactions with Mako and the contrast between their personalities is one of my favorite aspects of Book 4.

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyGeek View Post
    Zaheer - INtP
    This makes sense, there's something P-ish about Zaheer. Or he could be INTJ as suggested earlier in the thread. He's still hard for me to pin down.