• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Jason Castro's type?

INTJMom

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
I think either ISFP or ISTP... definitely IxxP.

Anybody watch him enough to have some input?

INTJMom

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Okay, so everybody else besides me has a life?

INTJMom

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4

Rajah

Reigning Bologna Princess
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram

INTJMom

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
That's a stereotype.

He's never been high in his life.

surgery

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Four
i saw him sing the song Daydreamin' Boy and immediately labeled him NF.

well, that's obviously not valid proof, but after watching the first video i think ISFP. he says he "likes to build stuff" and enjoys drawing and singing, which are all very physical, hands-on creative outlets. thinking spatially and deriving pleasure from design seems like something a sensor would do.
also, the idea of horse hooves to produce a gooey food substance really seemed to confuse him. to me, however, it made total sense -- ~*~*everybody~**~ one knows glue and jello consist of cow joints! perhaps he didn't make that connection because he was exposed to that little "fact," or perhaps he just lacked the necessary iNtuition to do so!

INTJMom

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
i saw him sing the song Daydreamin' Boy and immediately labeled him NF.

well, that's obviously not valid proof, but after watching the first video i think ISFP. he says he "likes to build stuff" and enjoys drawing and singing, which are all very physical, hands-on creative outlets. thinking spatially and deriving pleasure from design seems like something a sensor would do.
also, the idea of horse hooves to produce a gooey food substance really seemed to confuse him. to me, however, it made total sense -- ~*~*everybody~**~ one knows glue and jello consist of cow joints! perhaps he didn't make that connection because he was exposed to that little "fact," or perhaps he just lacked the necessary iNtuition to do so!
Thank you for your thoughtful response! :)
Good points!