User Tag List

12 Last

MBTI
    esTP
    Enneagram
    845 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

Default MBTI Roundup: Antiheroes/Antagonists of each type?

I'm curious about seeing the dark side of each type. Villains, antagonists, tragic antiheroes/antivillains, etc. I just want to see fictional examples of our type 'gone wrong'.

Here are a few I've thought of (I haven't quite figured out how to justify them yet, but here they are anyway):

WARNING: There could be spoilers.

INFP: Frederick Zoller (Inglourious Basterds), his dogged pursuit and defense of his ideals (be it himself or his nation) seems to be a complete instance of Fi/Ne, and he reminds me disturbingly of one of my INFP friends in his approach of things.

INTJ: Shosanna Dreyfus (Inglourious Basterds), could be an INFJ (but I could just be fanwanking. I've seen people type her as an INFP, but I feel like she's more Dom Ni than Aux Ne, and that her decision to...do what she does in the movie is partly triggered by what happened to her family in the beginning. In other words, I believe the seemingly 'Fi' nature people pick up on her could be a Ni-Fe loop if she were INFJ, or it could be her Tert Fi at play if she were INTJ)

ENFJ: Col. Hans Landa (Inglourious Basterds), many people type him as an INFJ, but I feel like he has more of an extraverted focus in his approach.

These are the only examples I can think of off the top of my head (I just watched Inglourious Basterds for the 111,225th time, so it was already on my mind). I want more examples, though! Please, share! =D

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Ribonuke View Post
    I'm curious about seeing the dark side of each type. Villains, antagonists, tragic antiheroes/antivillains, etc. I just want to see fictional examples of our type 'gone wrong'.
    Here are a few I've thought of (I haven't quite figured out how to justify them yet, but here they are anyway):
    WARNING: There could be spoilers.
    INFP: Frederick Zoller (Inglourious Basterds), his dogged pursuit and defense of his ideals (be it himself or his nation) seems to be a complete instance of Fi/Ne, and he reminds me disturbingly of one of my INFP friends in his approach of things.
    INTJ: Shosanna Dreyfus (Inglourious Basterds), could be an INFJ (but I could just be fanwanking. I've seen people type her as an INFP, but I feel like she's more Dom Ni than Aux Ne, and that her decision to...do what she does in the movie is partly triggered by what happened to her family in the beginning. In other words, I believe the seemingly 'Fi' nature people pick up on her could be a Ni-Fe loop if she were INFJ, or it could be her Tert Fi at play if she were INTJ)
    ENFJ: Col. Hans Landa (Inglourious Basterds), many people type him as an INFJ, but I feel like he has more of an extraverted focus in his approach.
    These are the only examples I can think of off the top of my head (I just watched Inglourious Basterds for the 111,225th time, so it was already on my mind). I want more examples, though! Please, share! =D
    - Friedrick Zoller is ESFJ (2w3 Sx/So)
    - Hans seems more ENTJ to me, but I could see either (7w8 Sp/So)
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

MBTI
    esTP
    Enneagram
    845 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    - Friedrick Zoller is ESFJ (2w3 Sx/So)
    - Hans seems more ENTJ to me, but I could see either (7w8 Sp/So)
    How come ESFJ? Because of his desire to defend his country? (I dunno...his assertion that he is "more than just a uniform" seems to strike me as a Fi/Ne loop under the mask of Tertiary Si)

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

How come ESFJ? Because of his desire to defend his country? (I dunno...his assertion that he is "more than just a uniform" seems to strike me as a Fi/Ne loop under the mask of Tertiary Si)
    - he doesn't separate his feelings from others
    - he has no Fi
    - he wears his feelings on his sleeve is MUCH more comfortable expressing them fully with everyone than an INFP would be
    - and yeah, not a direct correlation, but ESFJs are way more likely to want to defend their country than an INFP
    - he is clearly an extrovert. in fact, he's way too extroverted to be an ENFP, much less an INFP
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Chibi Seme
    Sunburst!
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

MBTI
    estj
    Enneagram
    378 sx/so
    Socionics
    esfp

Estp: Takeshi Kovacs

Entj: Leto Atreides II

Istp: The Punisher
    For all that we have done, as a civilization, as individuals, the universe is not stable, and nor is any single thing within it. Stars consume themselves, the universe itself rushes apart, and we ourselves are composed of matter in constant flux. Colonies of cells in temporary alliance, replicating and decaying and housed within, an incandescent cloud of electrical impulses. This is reality, this is self knowledge, and the perception of it will, of course, make you dizzy.

MBTI
    esTP
    Enneagram
    845 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

Hmmm, Elfboy you might have a point there. Have a better example of an INFP villain?

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

Johan Liebert from the manga/anime Monster is some type of screwed-up INFJ.
    Likes infiniterandomness11 liked this post

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Hmmm, Elfboy you might have a point there. Have a better example of an INFP villain?
    Mithos Yggdrasil from Tales of Symphonia: INFP 6w5 or 1w2 Sx/So
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Chibi Seme
    Sunburst!

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

Still on Monster, Inspector Lunge is the quintessential INTJ.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Doctor Horrible: INTP, maybe?