User Tag List

First 12

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Lucy Van Pelt = cold-hearted and manipulative ESTJ. She thinks she's the queen of her little empire, and if anyone stands up to her (by not following her personal status quo), she beats the crap out of them. The only reason I might not think ESTJ is the way she manipulates Charlie Brown for the fun of it.

The Trinity Killer (from "Dexter"): abusive and insane ESTJ 1w2. Pillar of the community, benevolent to everyone around him... unless they don't follow his rules, and then he will punish them horribly. The way that he clings to his routine also suggests SJ, to me.
    (Of course, I haven't seen that season of "Dexter" in a while, but I really remember seeing a lot of Si and either strong Fe or Te; he seemed pretty open about how things should be, and how he was going to make things that way.)
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

I thought The Trinity Killer was more of an ENFJ, but ESTJ might make sense. Perhaps Miguel Prado and/or Jordan Chase (other Big Bads from Dexter) are ENFJ villains.

Speaking of Dexter, I think Maria Laguerta is the perfect ENTJ antihero.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud of Thunder View Post
    I thought The Trinity Killer was more of an ENFJ, but ESTJ might make sense.
    What makes you say that he's ENFJ? I mean, I'm definitely not discounting ENFJ (though I might see ESFJ more), but since I know I haven't seen that season in a long time, I figure I must be missing something.
    Perhaps Miguel Prado and/or Jordan Chase (other Big Bads from Dexter) are ENFJ villains.
    Oh I could TOTALLY see Jordan Chase as ENFJ. Not sure about Miguel Prado, though he does give off an Fe vibe.
    Speaking of Dexter, I think Maria Laguerta is the perfect ENTJ antihero.
    I always saw her as ESTJ (and totally a 3), but yeah, that works too.

Lisa Cuddy (from "House") is totally ESTJ too, imo. Not necessarily an antihero, but no one roots for her, so...
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

I thought the reason Trinity was so successful at evading arrest was because he came off like a typical everyman, and the only reason he was able to do that was because he has a keen sense of Extraverted Feeling. He's definitely some type of Extrovert.