User Tag List

First 6789 Last

Results 71 to 80 of 84

  1. #71
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    9

    Default

    I'm pretty sure she was INFP. Just because she was a fighter and brave and passionate DOESN'T make her an extrovert or a thinker or whatever. That's the stupidest stereotype ever. I know four other INFPs apart from myself (4w5) and one of them is the president of her school and she's overcome nerves and awkwardness and now everyone respects her. I am a really passionate and expressive and I won't stand back and just contemplate about doing stuff - I'm all for taking chances and being brave. The other INFP I mentioned is a 4w3, I'm a 4w5 - I've read 4s tend to be more assertive. Most INFPs are 9s though and those types are peacekeepers and closer to the archetypical INFP. Joan of Arc was probably INFP. Just because someone might be shy or awkward or introverted or whatever doesn't mean they're not brave or plucky.

  2. #72
    WALMART
    Guest

    Default

    ESFJ 2 tha max

  3. #73
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Posts
    49

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dancingqueen16 View Post
    I'm pretty sure she was INFP. Just because she was a fighter and brave and passionate DOESN'T make her an extrovert or a thinker or whatever. That's the stupidest stereotype ever. I know four other INFPs apart from myself (4w5) and one of them is the president of her school and she's overcome nerves and awkwardness and now everyone respects her. I am a really passionate and expressive and I won't stand back and just contemplate about doing stuff - I'm all for taking chances and being brave. The other INFP I mentioned is a 4w3, I'm a 4w5 - I've read 4s tend to be more assertive. Most INFPs are 9s though and those types are peacekeepers and closer to the archetypical INFP. Joan of Arc was probably INFP. Just because someone might be shy or awkward or introverted or whatever doesn't mean they're not brave or plucky.
    I agree...I did advocacy for years and it was something I was very passionate about. And some of it got very confrontational but I kept going until I got results.

  4. #74
    subterfugee Xann's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Posts
    1,745

    Default

    jtr agrees infp mos def

  5. #75
    Retired Nicki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    1,512

    Default

    ESFP cp6 or 1w2
    I really like cats and food.

  6. #76
    morose bourgeoisie
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    MBTI
    INFP
    Posts
    3,859

    Default

    Elfboy has clearly never seen an INFP on a mission, to protect others or an ideal, that they will do anything to make the other pay...we do exist! lol
    I also find it funny/stupid that people always seem to talk as if they have so much experience with INFP's, despite the fact that they (we) are not common at all, and rarely draw attention to ourselves. I only have ever known a small handful, but everyone (through the use of stereotypes!) imagines that their anecdotal evidence constitutes a universal archetype. I know an INFP with a high IQ, therefore they can have high IQ's. I know a stupid INFP, therefore they can't...; etc, etc, etc, ad infinitum.

    (But in the end, I don't really care what type JoA was)

  7. #77
    Courage is immortality Valiant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE
    Posts
    3,919

    Default

    I don't agree with this. INFP seems pretty damn accurate.
    She doesn't seem the chatty and zany type at all.
    Many great freedom fighters and heroes have been INF types.
    Gandhi, Jeanne d'Arc, Adolf Hitler, Jesus...

    Calm and peaceful idealist folk who has finally had enough, and then proceeds to fight the enemy relentlessly.

    Mightier than the tread of marching armies is the power of an idea whose time has come

  8. #78
    Senior Member The Great One's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7
    Posts
    3,461

    Default

    The way she would strategize the hell out of all the battles seemed like strong Te to me. I think she was indeed ENFP.

  9. #79
    Courage is immortality Valiant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE
    Posts
    3,919

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Great One View Post
    The way she would strategize the hell out of all the battles seemed like strong Te to me. I think she was indeed ENFP.
    Point taken. But why then did she have that whole "pure" and innocent thing going on?
    As a person, she does seem more INFP when it comes purely to interaction.
    But you're right there.

    Mightier than the tread of marching armies is the power of an idea whose time has come

  10. #80
    Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None
    Posts
    9,635

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Valiant View Post
    Point taken. But why then did she have that whole "pure" and innocent thing going on?
    because most NFPs, E or I, have somewhat of a "pure" vibe to them

    As a person, she does seem more INFP when it comes purely to interaction.
    But you're right there.
    actually, her communication seems much more ENFP to me. she easily defended herself against much older, more powerful, highly educated and didn't bat an eye verbally bitch slapping them when she needed to. Te inferior types suck with verbal conflict

    I don't agree with this. INFP seems pretty damn accurate.
    She doesn't seem the chatty and zany type at all.
    they aren't as common, but some ENFPs are more serious and intense. an ENFP with strong Fi and Te can have more of a fiery, operatic feel to them

    Many great freedom fighters and heroes have been INF types.
    Gandhi, Jeanne d'Arc, Adolf Hitler, Jesus...
    Hitler was ENFJ
    scratching Joan off the list, the rest were INFJs.
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

Similar Threads

  1. Joan of Arc
    By IndyGhost in forum Popular Culture and Type
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 09-02-2015, 11:20 PM
  2. Am I really an ENFP... ?
    By IceBlock in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-30-2013, 09:23 PM
  3. Why I think I'm XXXX as opposed to ENFP
    By amerellis in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-26-2011, 05:46 PM
  4. [MBTItm] Joan of Arc
    By KLessard in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 10-22-2010, 04:56 PM
  5. [MBTItm] How INFP of you! Or, an ENFP trend?
    By Rachelinpa in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 06-26-2010, 07:14 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO