Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Rajah View Post
    I see you one Hitler. There has been a ton of discussion on this forum regarding his type, and I remain convinced he's an INFP. (And, yes, I Godwinned this thing.) He was deeply principled - with really repugnant, racist, unfortunate principles, but principles nonetheless, which he pursued doggedly. I'm guessing I don't need to convince you he was aggressive.
    HELL no. ENFJ 6w5 Sx/So
    fucked up Fe/Ni all the way lol
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

Reigning Bologna Princess Rajah's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    HELL no. ENFJ 6w5 Sx/So
    fucked up Fe/Ni all the way lol
    I completely disagree with you.

Dogged pursuit of his own beliefs, living in his fantasy world as opposed to reality. Relentless commitment to this misguided cause, in which he truly believed what he was doing was right. An INFP can pursue "values" that are twisted and flat-out wrong. If they form his core set of values, he will pursue them, period.

As an aside, it's insulting to suggest an INFP inherently lacks commitment to a cause.

I... suppose. Yeah!

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Hmmm.. I can think of two very passionate, active, extroverted INFPs: Ray Bradbury and Bill Cunningham. Bill is out on the street constantly and at parties, hobnobbing and always with his camera ready to take pictures. Bradbury as a youth was constantly out at the studio lots harassing stars to get autographs and pretty much continued this into later life to get onto TV and into the movies. INFPs have a lot of drive when it matters.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceBaby View Post
    You have absolutely no idea then the amount of energy and passion that an INFP can muster when they feel defend or follow an ideal.
    the energy is not what I doubt (I'm an NFP myself) what I doubt is the action/external manifestation
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Chibi Seme
    Sunburst!
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Rajah View Post
    I completely disagree with you.
    Dogged pursuit of his own beliefs, living in his fantasy world as opposed to reality. Relentless commitment to this misguided cause, in which he truly believed what he was doing was right. An INFP can pursue "values" that are twisted and flat-out wrong. If they form his core set of values, he will pursue them, period.
    As an aside, it's insulting to suggest an INFP inherently lacks commitment to a cause.
    nooo,
    - manipulation of crowds and upholding of what he considered community values (Fe)
    - constant superstition, conspiracy theories and twisted, delusional vision of the future (Ni)
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Chibi Seme
    Sunburst!

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    Hmmm.. I can think of two very passionate, active, extroverted INFPs: Ray Bradbury and Bill Cunningham. Bill is out on the street constantly and at parties, hobnobbing and always with his camera ready to take pictures. Bradbury as a youth was constantly out at the studio lots harassing stars to get autographs and pretty much continued this into later life to get onto TV and into the movies. INFPs have a lot of drive when it matters.
    I agree with your typing of Bill Cunningham, but I don't think Ray Bradbury was the same type. And anyway, even if they were, there's a very wide expanse between "harassing stars to get autographs" and riding into battle.

I don't know why the burden of proof is on those of us who don't think she's INFP anyway, really. I mean, what, "she wuz religious and stuff and had, like, real hard convictions so she must be INFP, cuz INFPs have like real hard convictions and stuff."
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Orangey View Post
    I agree with your typing of Bill Cunningham, but I don't think Ray Bradbury was the same type. And anyway, even if they were, there's a very wide expanse between "harassing stars to get autographs" and riding into battle.

I don't know why the burden of proof is on those of us who don't think she's INFP anyway, really. I mean, what, "she wuz religious and stuff and had, like, real hard convictions so she must be INFP, cuz INFPs have like real hard convictions and stuff."
    I'm not burdening anybody, I'm just scoping the possibilities. Well, like I said, it's hard to type people, but reading his Bio, Ray seemed very INFP and reminded me very much of Cunningham. I don't see why an Introvert would necessarily shirk from battle by cognitive function alone.

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

@Speed Gavroche
    it's possible
    but she seemed to internally bizarre to be an ESFP. I have trouble seeing her as an S dom
    I don't know. Kylie Minogue is an ENFP 6w7 Sx/Sor sure.

[youtube=VK03WUTSqPc]Kylie Minogue Sunday Night Interview 6/3/11[/youtube]

I see an obvious Ne/Si balance in Kylie Minogue "I think if you're not inspired by things around you, not aware of what has been before and what's coming up, isn't that called dead?" I don't see an obvious Ne/Si balance in Joan of Arc.

I think being internally weird is more ESFP and inferior Ni, ENFP would be more outwardly weird.

About ESFPs

•Free-spirited and fun-loving people persons

•Strongly linked to the Histrionic personality

•Somewhat linked to the Dependent, Hypomaniac and Borderline personalities

•Jung said that there was a majority of men among all ESPs, though ESFPs are in fact more common among women than among men

•Repress their Introverted iNtuition function, meaning they sometimes experience paranoid thoughts which they are convinced are true
    Bolded: I think it's more that for her, isn't it?

About ENFPs

•Quirky and verbally fluid people persons

•Strongly linked to the Histrionic personality

•Somewhat linked to the Narcissistic, Hypomaniac and Borderline personalities

•More common in women than in men

•Repress their Introverted Sensing function, meaning they sometimes experience flighty and inconsistent cognitive states and neglect to reflect on their past
    Bolded: hum.. I'm not sure it's her.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Joan of Arc was always energetic. So, the argument "INFP can be energetic on some occasions bla bla bla" is irrelevant.

She did not represse Te, as it has been explained, therefore she was not IFP.

nooo,
    - manipulation of crowds and upholding of what he considered community values (Fe)
    - constant superstition, conspiracy theories and twisted, delusional vision of the future (Ni)
    Yes.

Except that he was INFJ, not ENFJ. He was puerile/tertiary Ti and inferior/repressed Se, not the contrary.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    I'm not burdening anybody, I'm just scoping the possibilities. Well, like I said, it's hard to type people, but reading his Bio, Ray seemed very INFP and reminded me very much of Cunningham. I don't see why an Introvert would necessarily shirk from battle by cognitive function alone.
    But engaging in battle (not to mention carrying on with extended campaigns on willpower - and possibly delusion - alone) of your own initiative, against all outside pressures indicating that you probably should not, is appreciably different from not "shirking from battle."
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness