• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What type is Nikola Tesla?

What type is Nikola Tesla?

• Total voters

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
http://www.humanresonance.org/rebirth.html

The discovery of the stationary terrestrial waves [indicates]... that, despite its vast extent, the entire planet can be thrown into resonant vibration like a little tuning fork; that electrical oscillations suited to its physical properties and dimensions pass through it unimpeded, in strict obedience to a simple mathematical law, has proved beyond the shadow of a doubt that the Earth, considered as a channel for conveying electrical energy... is infinitely superior to a wire or cable...

~ Nikola Tesla, 'Tuned Lightening', 1907

Nikola Tesla's most profound discovery -the existence of 'stationary terrestrial waves' by which he resonantly powered his wireless devices- went unpublished and unknown to the world for 35 years after his death. The Tesla Museum published his discovery in the Colorado Springs Notes in 1978, and in that same year a boy named Alex was born on a small Caribbean island, who would later spontaneously complete Tesla's unfinished theory. By the age of 26, Alex Putney had intuitively applied four-dimensional mathematics to produce spherical maps of Earth's standing wave infrasound patterns, and presents an astonishing perspective on the unfolding human reality that overturns many presently-accepted scientific, political, cultural and spiritual apperceptions.

While physicists now struggle to find a real-world application for quantum theory, Putney holistically applies quantum iterated functions to specific places and events, penetrating the great mysteries of the human spirit and informing a new understanding of DNA and phenomena of consciousness such as autism, savant syndrome, reincarnation, psychoacoustics, energy healing and crop circles. Alex's experience of synesthesia inspired the development of quantum maps that reestablish the ancient Sanskrit knowledge of Akasha - the invisible creative force of the cosmos. Fascinating past life continuities reveal the hidden thread of knowledge that binds consciousness through the karmic process of reincarnation, linking the inventive ability of Tesla with the life's work of an inventive mind of the Renaissance, Leonardo da Vinci.

If Alexander Putney really is the rebirth of Tesla and da Vinci, then it is very likely they are all xNTP, but if Tesla is not the same incarnated soul, then I will admit INTJ seems more likely.

Here is a picture of Alexander Putney:
Alex-Putney.jpg

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
MELCHIZEDEK (not the same being as one of the incarnations of the Christ Jesus)

1.Universal Logos or Father in the Constellation Sagittarius
2.Ensouls every living being in the Universe
3.Head of the Cosmic Order of Melchizedek
4.Nikola Tesla is said to be his only earthly incarnation - INTP 5w6 just like da Vinci and Putney

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
TESLA+tower+jpg+.jpg

Tesla will be exactly whatever type constructs the first Tesla Tower! That means he could now be something other than xNTP?INTJ!

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
274375798_c961cd7bf4.jpg

'Impossible as it seemed, the planet, despite its vast extent, behaves like a conductor of limited dimensions. The tremendous significance to this fact in the transmission of energy in my system had already become quite clear to me. Not only was it possible to send telegraphic messages to any distance without wires, as I recognized long ago, but also to impress on the entire globe the faint modulation of the human voice. Far more significant is the ability to transmit power in unlimited amounts to almost any terrestrial distance and without loss.'
Tesla

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I finally decided that all the reincarnation theories promoted here are complete nonsense like that Alexander Putney guy who is a total scam and that Leonardo da Vinci was too radically different than Nikola Tesla for them to be the same soul, as da Vinci was far more balanced jack-of-all-trades and Tesla was far more of an specialized radical extremist, although they were both masters of engineering and art.

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
I finally decided that all the reincarnation theories promoted here are complete nonsense like that Alexander Putney guy who is a total scam and that Leonardo da Vinci was too radically different than Nikola Tesla for them to be the same soul, as da Vinci was far more balanced jack-of-all-trades and Tesla was far more of an specialized radical extremist, although they were both masters of engineering and art.

All the reincarnation theories? Id love to see some of those.

As for ole Nikola...

R

Riva

I wouldn't be surprised it RZ has a huge larger than life poster of Nikola Tesla hanging in his room and worships it as the 1st thing he does in the morning as soon as he wakes up.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I wouldn't be surprised it RZ has a huge larger than life poster of Nikola Tesla hanging in his room and worships is and praise him is the 1st thing he does in the morning as soon as he works up.

If you want to see what my room looks like, watch this video:

There is also a difference between a mentor and a divine being.

W

WALMART

I find it thrilling that so many scientists and philosophers place such emphasis on frequency.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Too bad most of the energy in the universe is static.