• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What type is Nikola Tesla?

What type is Nikola Tesla?

• Total voters

Aegyptia

MBTI Type
INFJ
Having done extensive research into the man, I think he was an INFJ. Reason being, an INTJ would have released their experiments with impunity out into the world. Tesla, on the other hand, ALWAYS considered the affect it would have on people first and changed his actions accordingly. In fact, he ended up a pauper because he put people first. As well, he trusted the "ether", he admits that he received most of his ideas through meditating and connecting with the "ether". That is pretty definitive. Carl Jung was also INFJ.

Cygnus

Constructing and testing detailed physical models in your head sounds pretty Si-Ti to me. And Ni. Maybe he had a weird order of functions.

Si and Ni are definite IMO. His visions dealt with the appearances of inventions and how they would operate.

yeghor

Raptorwizard cannot reply back any more, but I just want to point out that they typed themselves as 5w6 sx/so and an INTJ at the same time.

While he was discussing Nikola Tesla's type in this thread, they likened Tesla (and by extension I believe themselves) to two Star Wars characters, namely, Darth Revan and Darth Sidious/Emperor Palpatine. (Not sure if photos will be visible in the quotes below, they sometimes get converted to links instead.)

Please note that both characters are actually IxTPs, more likely ISTPs than INTPs given their physical prowess. Raptorwizard indicating their own instinctual variants as Sx/So also reinforces the fact that Raptorwizard was an ISTP rather than an INTJ, in that Sexual instict is mostly related to the Se function, so an E5's intellect when coupled with Se sexuality yields and ISTP. If Raptorwizard were an E5 with an Sp instinctual type instead, we might have argued that they were an INTP.

In any case, I am mentioning all these to emphasize that most E5s are actually Ti-doms (IxTPs) but somehow some of them identify with the INTJ type. As I've suggested in another thread, Ni function to my understanding is most related to the E1 type, so anyone typing themselves an xNxJ without a strong E1 score should reconsider their MBTI type.

Revan__Starforge_by_Callista1981.jpg

Behold the legendary Jedi Revan, the fictional variant of Nikola Tesla, and his invincible Star Forge of Ultimate Power, the crowning mantle of the Revan/Nikola Tesla galactic super civilization, the divine fate.

power__unlimited_power____by_wishker-d4zusrx.jpg

UNLIMITED POWER!