User Tag List

Results 1 to 8 of 8

  1. #1
    Senior Member The Great One's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7
    Posts
    3,461

    Default The Adams Family

    So I was watching "The Adams Family" movie yesterday and I was trying to type them all. What types do you think they were? Here are the types that I think that they were..

    Morticia- INFJ

    Gomez- ENTP

    Pugsley- ISTP

    Wednesday- INTJ

    Festor- INFP

  2. #2
    Senior Member Viridian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    MBTI
    IsFJ
    Posts
    3,088

    Default

    Not sure about the movies, but I have a few guesses about the original series:

    Morticia - ISFJ 9w1 Sp/Sx
    Gomez - ESFJ 2w3 So/Sx
    Fester - ENTP 7w6 (Sp/So?)
    Lurch - ISFJ 9w1 or 1w9 Sp/So

    Not sure about the kids, though...

    (Also, FWIW, it's "Addams" with two d's. Pedantic, I know. )
    Tentative typing: ISFJ 6w5 or 9w1 (Sp/S[?]).

  3. #3
    Senior Member Mal12345's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti
    Posts
    13,994

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Viridian View Post
    Not sure about the movies, but I have a few guesses about the original series:

    Morticia - ISFJ 9w1 Sp/Sx
    Gomez - ESFJ 2w3 So/Sx
    Fester - ENTP 7w6 (Sp/So?)
    Lurch - ISFJ 9w1 or 1w9 Sp/So

    Not sure about the kids, though...

    (Also, FWIW, it's "Addams" with two d's. Pedantic, I know. )
    Not at all. He'd do the same to you in a heartbeat.

    By the way, I have no intention of typing the "Adams family."
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

  4. #4
    Senior Member The Great One's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7
    Posts
    3,461

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Viridian View Post
    Not sure about the movies, but I have a few guesses about the original series:

    Morticia - ISFJ 9w1 Sp/Sx
    Gomez - ESFJ 2w3 So/Sx
    Fester - ENTP 7w6 (Sp/So?)
    Lurch - ISFJ 9w1 or 1w9 Sp/So

    Not sure about the kids, though...

    (Also, FWIW, it's "Addams" with two d's. Pedantic, I know. )
    I always thought that Festor seemed way too emotional and moral to be ENTP. Also, I definitely see the Fe in Gomez, but I would take him more for an ENTP with a strong Fe or even an ENFJ than an ESFJ. Morticia always seemed way too out there to be an ISFJ. I always saw her as INFJ. Also lurch seems more ISTJ to me.

  5. #5
    Senior Member Viridian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    MBTI
    IsFJ
    Posts
    3,088

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Great One View Post
    I always thought that Festor seemed way too emotional and moral to be ENTP. Also, I definitely see the Fe in Gomez, but I would take him more for an ENTP with a strong Fe or even an ENFJ than an ESFJ. Morticia always seemed way too out there to be an ISFJ. I always saw her as INFJ. Also lurch seems more ISTJ to me.
    You're talking about the TV show, right? The B&W one?
    Tentative typing: ISFJ 6w5 or 9w1 (Sp/S[?]).

  6. #6
    Senior Member The Great One's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7
    Posts
    3,461

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Viridian View Post
    You're talking about the TV show, right? The B&W one?
    No the movie.

  7. #7
    Senior Member Viridian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    MBTI
    IsFJ
    Posts
    3,088

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Great One View Post
    No the movie.
    Ah, sorry. I was talking about the series. Carolyn Jones = .
    Tentative typing: ISFJ 6w5 or 9w1 (Sp/S[?]).

  8. #8
    Senior Member The Great One's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7
    Posts
    3,461

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Viridian View Post
    Ah, sorry. I was talking about the series. Carolyn Jones = .
    Never saw that.

Similar Threads

  1. The Addams Family
    By Queen Kat in forum Popular Culture and Type
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 03-21-2017, 04:29 AM
  2. Obligation to support the nuclear family?
    By gromit in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 11-18-2012, 02:22 PM
  3. The Bush Family
    By Thalassa in forum Popular Culture and Type
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 08-29-2010, 07:35 PM
  4. [MBTItm] Anyone here the lone NF in their family?
    By chris1207 in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 84
    Last Post: 06-04-2009, 12:49 AM
  5. Can a soul that's created anew carry the 'Adamic sin'?
    By LIND in forum Philosophy and Spirituality
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 07-03-2008, 11:08 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO