First 123

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    I think Eights are far more consciously directed. He just seems to be chasing after things he's supposed to want. ("I have this power, they keep telling me I'm supposed to be the Chosen One, therefore I have to get as much power and control as possible." In the end, he even sacrifices Padme.
    No, Anakin force-choked her out of anger, but he didn't dump or sacrifice her. He seemed pretty upset when Palpatine reported on her death.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Mal+ View Post
    No, Anakin force-choked her out of anger, but he didn't dump or sacrifice her. He seemed pretty upset when Palpatine reported on her death.
    You don't really see how much of his behavior seems to be compulsive and not really tapped into anything deep, or how desperate he seems all the time? His intensity is too much to be authentic.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    You don't really see how much of his behavior seems to be compulsive and not really tapped into anything deep, or how desperate he seems all the time? His intensity is too much to be authentic.
    I see a 6 deteriorating to 3 (not as a stress point). His lack of an inner life indicates this. I also see - contrary to your MBTI call - an extravert with his tertiary going nuts. This is because of (or the cause of) the lack of inner life, inner stability. No moral compass.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Mal+ View Post
    I see a 6 deteriorating to 3 (not as a stress point). His lack of an inner life indicates this. I also see - contrary to your MBTI call - an extravert with his tertiary going nuts. This is because of (or the cause of) the lack of inner life, inner stability. No moral compass.
    I'll think about it some more.

And if I have enough stomach for it, I'll rewatch the movies.
    (If I don't survive, you'll only have yourself to blame!)
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft