User Tag List

First 123 Last

Results 11 to 20 of 24

  1. #11
    Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Posts
    5,143

    Default

    Anakin don't do things for the need to be protected. Therefore he is not a 6.

    As I said:

    You are wrong Mal+, you can try over and over to prove the contrary but you will always fail.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

    Chaotic Neutral

    E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

    "I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

    "Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

  2. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will
    Posts
    5,927

    Default

    I think Anakin was either ISTP because he was good at fixing things or ISFP because he was so emotional, and his daredevil nature could go with either.

  3. #13
    Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Posts
    5,143

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
    I think Anakin was either ISTP because he was good at fixing things or ISFP because he was so emotional, and his daredevil nature could go with either.
    ENFP.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

    Chaotic Neutral

    E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

    "I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

    "Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

  4. #14
    Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None
    Posts
    9,635

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
    I think Anakin was either ISTP because he was good at fixing things or ISFP because he was so emotional, and his daredevil nature could go with either.
    emotional has little to do with MBTI
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

  5. #15
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will
    Posts
    5,927

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    emotional has little to do with MBTI
    I wonder then what the difference between T and F is.

  6. #16
    Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None
    Posts
    9,635

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
    I wonder then what the difference between T and F is.
    Cognitive Functions
    FPs: Fi>Te
    FJs: Fe>Ti
    TPs: Ti>Fe
    TJs: Te>Fi
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

  7. #17
    Senior Member Mal12345's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti
    Posts
    13,993

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post
    Anakin don't do things for the need to be protected. Therefore he is not a 6.

    As I said:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3og86B9GuI
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

  8. #18
    Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Posts
    5,143

    Default

    You post that video each time I prove you wrong and you have not arguments anymore. I'm used of it now.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

    Chaotic Neutral

    E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

    "I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

    "Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

  9. #19
    Senior Member Mal12345's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti
    Posts
    13,993

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post
    You post that video each time I prove you wrong and you have not arguments anymore. I'm used of it now.
    I want SAUSAGES!
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

  10. #20
    @.~*virinaĉo*~.@ Totenkindly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne
    Posts
    42,333

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mal+ View Post
    What does he force himself to chase after? Padme? The dark side? I don't see him forcing himself.
    I think Eights are far more consciously directed. He just seems to be chasing after things he's supposed to want. ("I have this power, they keep telling me I'm supposed to be the Chosen One, therefore I have to get as much power and control as possible." In the end, he even sacrifices Padme. She's obviously not the most important thing in the world to him on a conscious level, because he's so caught up exploiting the power everyone tells him he has to have as the Chosen One that he ends up de-priotizing and mistrusting her. I think if he really was stable and could see into his own heart, he really wanted her the most in a meaningful way... but instead he either sacrifices her for power or he just experiences it in this angsty 'we're in love so it has to be intense and wild' way. He can't just let himself experience her in a vulnerable way.)

    He just really is a man who is very divorced from his true feelings DEEP underneath, it's all befuddled by surface-level needs and wants and self-protection and the demands others have placed on him.


    Quote Originally Posted by Mal+ View Post
    I want SAUSAGES!
    Mmmmm. Sausages!!!!

    ps.Wait, that's Kids in the Hall, isn't it?

    Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
    I wonder then what the difference between T and F is.
    Sorry, we were wrong.

    F's are dripping masses of emotional goo.
    Meanwhile, T's are robots.

    As a crazy pile of emotional goo with robot limbs, Anakin seems to be the perfect synergy of T and F.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

    “Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

Similar Threads

  1. Professional testing
    By alicia91 in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-11-2009, 05:08 AM
  2. Self-expression in professional settings.
    By Not2bforgot10 in forum Academics and Careers
    Replies: 77
    Last Post: 04-17-2009, 04:36 PM
  3. I need professional help
    By entropie in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-06-2009, 01:31 AM
  4. Do you use MBTI professionally?
    By dnivera in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-28-2008, 09:42 PM
  5. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-26-2007, 12:29 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO