• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Law and Order: SVU - Dr. George Huang

wedekit

MBTI Type
INFJ
So, this is for anyone who watched Law and Order: Special Victims Unit. What type do you think Dr. George Huang is? He comes across to me as an INFJ, which makes sense because he is a criminal profiler. He usually defines them by their cognitive state in order to explain why the behave the way they do.

George Huang (Law & Order) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

anii

homo-loving sonovagun
MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
BD Wong's character? I love that show. I'd guess the same thing, or maybe INTJ. It's hard to say.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
hmm.. good point! I've actually met B.D. Wong once when he came to speak at my university during a diversity week when I was working on the committee that brought him here to speak. The actor himself seemed rather NFish :yes:

He does have the INFJish habit of explaing WHY someone rather dispicable is the way that they are :dry: