• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Palpatine

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm not typing anybody, I'm asking you a question. And Elfboy can't decide what type he is.

what are you talking about? I've known I was ENFP for a LONG time

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
what are you talking about? I've known I was ENFP for a LONG time

You're sometimes brought up on this forum as an example of how not to type others. Then it is followed by a lecture on how to go about it properly - as if there's only one correct way. But there are several angles for attacking this problem. And I don't neglect the idea that people can have dual personality types, which is the case with you.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You're sometimes brought up on this forum as an example of how not to type others. Then it is followed by a lecture on how to go about it properly - as if there's only one correct way. But there are several angles for attacking this problem. And I don't neglect the idea that people can have dual personality types, which is the case with you.

so do you think I'm an ENFP/ENTJ hybrid or something? LOL

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
so do you think I'm an ENFP/ENTJ hybrid or something? LOL

I don't know you in real life. Sean Penn is another good example of a mixed type, and we know him from his activities, both in the social activism and his ability to incite others.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I don't know you in real life. Sean Penn is another good example of a mixed type, and we know him from his activities, both in the social activism and his ability to incite others.

I don't see how that changes my cognitive functions. I'm Ne/Fi/Te (well, Fi is stronger than Ne, but my functions are 100% ENFP, even if my "personality" has many many sides) are you suggesting that one type alone can't handle me, if so, I disagree, but I'm flattered :cool:

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I don't see how that changes my cognitive functions. I'm Ne/Fi/Te (well, Fi is stronger than Ne, but my functions are 100% ENFP, even if my "personality" has many many sides) are you suggesting that one type alone can't handle me, if so, I disagree, but I'm flattered :cool:

I was hoping you would say something instead about having a strong Te tertiary. But then you went and contradicted yourself by placing Ne first and then stating that Fi is stronger than Ne.

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7
I was hoping you would say something instead about having a strong Te tertiary. But then you went and contradicted yourself by placing Ne first and then stating that Fi is stronger than Ne.

His Te is hella-strong though. I've talked on the phone with this dude for hours. I know him well.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
His Te is hella-strong though. I've talked on the phone with this dude for hours. I know him well.

Does he come across differently on the phone than he does on the forums?

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

I do have very strong Te, but my strongest function is Fi. my convictions burn with fiery vengeance. it's actually when my Fi is burning most fiercely that my Te really starts to become more apparent.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

I do have very strong Te, but my strongest function is Fi. my convictions burn with fiery vengeance. it's actually when my Fi is burning most fiercely that my Te really starts to become more apparent.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

If you've done your reading, you will know that that is an Fi trait. It is not only described under INFP but also the Introverted Feeling category.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
If you've done your reading, you will know that that is an Fi trait. It is not only described under INFP but also the Introverted Feeling category.

I know

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Well, anyway, I was in a Te kind of mode yesterday reminiscent of an 8 stressing to 5 (withdrawing and plotting a scheme). Do I have high Te? Not really.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Well, anyway, I was in a Te kind of mode yesterday reminiscent of an 8 stressing to 5 (withdrawing and plotting a scheme). Do I have high Te? Not really.

anyway, what two types do you think I'm a fusion of (I probably won't believe you, but this is fun subject to entertain)

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
anyway, what two types do you think I'm a fusion of (I probably won't believe you, but this is fun subject to entertain)

I know, but you love the attention anyway. I don't have an opinion or a guess. Which MBTI type descriptions do you identify with most?

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I know, but you love the attention anyway. I don't have an opinion or a guess. Which MBTI type descriptions do you identify with most?

1) ENFP
2) ENFP
3) ENFP

if I have a split personality, it probably has more to do with my enneagram (7w8>3w4>1w2)

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
1) ENFP
2) ENFP
3) ENFP
http://typelogic.com/enfp.html

ENFPs are both "idea"-people and "people"-people, who see everyone and everything as part of a cosmic whole.

Really?

if I have a split personality, it probably has more to do with my enneagram (7w8>3w4>1w2)

I didn't say "split' personality. I thought you weren't certain of your enneatype or tritype.

Your tritype title is "The Systems Builder."

Really?

Hazashin

Secret Sex Freak
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
"They [8s] think that they will be able to maintain their power by being shrewder and more premeditated. Instead of acting recklessly, they will attempt to act with more foresight [especially using the Force to see into the future]; by being more secretive, they will be able to strike without warning [such as the result of Windu's attempt at arresting Palpatine]; by being more wily, they will be able to hide from their enemies until they are ready to defeat them utterly [Palpatine spent years hiding his abilities as a Sith Lord until the moment was ripe]. In short, the temptation for Eights to go to Five lies in the union of power and safety, a seemingly unbeatable combination [and it was unbeatable for becoming Emperor]."
Personality Types.

Would you agree though that this does NOT sound like Anakin Skywalker, despite how many people type him as an 8?

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Would you agree though that this does NOT sound like Anakin Skywalker, despite how many people type him as an 8?

That completely describes Darth Vader. Who is the type 8 Ankin disintegrated in 5.