• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Palpatine

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Your passage about 8 describe Darth Vader. Not Palpatine.

You confuse being mischievous with 5ness and 8ness. 6s can be mischievous and calculating.

The stressing point is wrongly interpretated. It means that 8s find stressful and have a hard time to be frugal and repess their guts like a a 5, but can disintegrate to that point under severe strees. That's what happened to Anakin/Vader, who is a true 8.

I'm not talking about stress points, just as I didn't say that fear was Palpatine's e-type Achilles Heel. A Dark Lord of the Sith is a type 8, no matter what type he was born with.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm not talking about stress points, just as I didn't say that fear was Palpatine's e-type Achilles Heel.

Wookieepdia says that you are wrong. That's the canonical version, validated by Georges L himself. You cant argue against that.

A Dark Lord of the Sith is a type 8, no matter what type he was born with.

Pure invention. The enneatype is forged by your experience during early childhood development. Then you can be submit to that, or can take that away, but it's an acquired structure for you all life whatever happened before. Enneagram 101.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Wookiepedia says "Mal+ is wrong"? I bet you put that edit in there yourself.

Wookieepedia say that fear was Palpatine Achille's heel. Therefore said you are wrong. End of the story.

Prove it.

I edited and explained. However, I'm not here to teach you enneagram, so I can't do anything for you.

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7
I'm saying thank you for being honest about the fact that you're just tossing out guesses.

It was between INFJ and INTJ for MBTI type. Then, it was between 6 w 5 and 5 w 6 for enneatype. I knew he was SP/SO though.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
It was between INFJ and INTJ for MBTI type. Then, it was between 6 w 5 and 5 w 6 for enneatype. I knew he was SP/SO though.

You don't have to put spaces in the wing types. Riso himself taught me the 6w5, 5w6 nomenclature.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Palpatine had the lowest agreeableness level of every character in all of Star Wars, maybe with the exception of non-movie characters such as epically awsome Darth Revan. That being said, F is the last letter I would guess for Palpatine, although if I had to guess an F type, INFJ would have to come first.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Palpatine had the lowest agreeableness level of every character in all of Star Wars, maybe with the exception of non-movie characters such as epically awsome Darth Revan. That being said, F is the last letter I would guess for Palpatine, although if I had to guess an F type, INFJ would have to come first.

Any call except ENTJ is just plain weird. And of course he has 8 written all over him. A 6 Loyalist? Rightttt.

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7
You don't have to put spaces in the wing types. Riso himself taught me the 6w5, 5w6 nomenclature.

I always put the spaces. It's kind of my signature style.

I only thought Fe because he could manipulate the masses so well in almost an Hitler (NFJ) style.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I always put the spaces. It's kind of my signature style.

I only thought Fe because he could manipulate the masses so well in almost an Hitler (NFJ) style.

And what about Hitler's agreeableness level? Is this a factor in making that NFJ judgment?

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7
And what about Hitler's agreeableness level? Is this a factor in making that NFJ judgment?

Agreeableness level is a stupid way to type people. For example, I am an ENTP with a strong Fe, and my agreeableness level is fairly high because of that strong Fe. You should type people based on functions, not an agreeableness level. For example, if you talked to [MENTION=5684]Elfboy[/MENTION] in real life, you would see that his agreeableness level is low but yet he is ENFP, but yet he has a strong Te.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Agreeableness level is a stupid way to type people. For example, I am an ENTP with a strong Fe, and my agreeableness level is fairly high because of that strong Fe. You should type people based on functions, not an agreeableness level. For example, if you talked to [MENTION=5684]Elfboy[/MENTION] in real life, you would see that his agreeableness level is low but yet he is ENFP, but yet he has a strong Te.

I'm not typing anybody, I'm asking you a question. And Elfboy can't decide what type he is.

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7
I'm not typing anybody, I'm asking you a question. And Elfboy can't decide what type he is.

Elfboy knows he is ENFP. That is set in stone. He just doesn't know what enneatype he is.