User Tag List

First 5678917 Last

Results 61 to 70 of 197

Thread: Palpatine

  1. #61
    Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None
    Posts
    9,635

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mal+ View Post
    I'm not typing anybody, I'm asking you a question. And Elfboy can't decide what type he is.
    what are you talking about? I've known I was ENFP for a LONG time
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

  2. #62
    Senior Member Mal12345's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti
    Posts
    14,017

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    what are you talking about? I've known I was ENFP for a LONG time
    You're sometimes brought up on this forum as an example of how not to type others. Then it is followed by a lecture on how to go about it properly - as if there's only one correct way. But there are several angles for attacking this problem. And I don't neglect the idea that people can have dual personality types, which is the case with you.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

  3. #63
    Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None
    Posts
    9,635

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mal+ View Post
    You're sometimes brought up on this forum as an example of how not to type others. Then it is followed by a lecture on how to go about it properly - as if there's only one correct way. But there are several angles for attacking this problem. And I don't neglect the idea that people can have dual personality types, which is the case with you.
    so do you think I'm an ENFP/ENTJ hybrid or something? LOL
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

  4. #64
    Senior Member Mal12345's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti
    Posts
    14,017

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    so do you think I'm an ENFP/ENTJ hybrid or something? LOL
    I don't know you in real life. Sean Penn is another good example of a mixed type, and we know him from his activities, both in the social activism and his ability to incite others.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

  5. #65
    Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None
    Posts
    9,635

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mal+ View Post
    I don't know you in real life. Sean Penn is another good example of a mixed type, and we know him from his activities, both in the social activism and his ability to incite others.
    I don't see how that changes my cognitive functions. I'm Ne/Fi/Te (well, Fi is stronger than Ne, but my functions are 100% ENFP, even if my "personality" has many many sides) are you suggesting that one type alone can't handle me, if so, I disagree, but I'm flattered
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

  6. #66
    Senior Member Mal12345's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti
    Posts
    14,017

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    I don't see how that changes my cognitive functions. I'm Ne/Fi/Te (well, Fi is stronger than Ne, but my functions are 100% ENFP, even if my "personality" has many many sides) are you suggesting that one type alone can't handle me, if so, I disagree, but I'm flattered
    I was hoping you would say something instead about having a strong Te tertiary. But then you went and contradicted yourself by placing Ne first and then stating that Fi is stronger than Ne.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

  7. #67
    Senior Member The Great One's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7
    Posts
    3,461

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mal+ View Post
    I was hoping you would say something instead about having a strong Te tertiary. But then you went and contradicted yourself by placing Ne first and then stating that Fi is stronger than Ne.
    His Te is hella-strong though. I've talked on the phone with this dude for hours. I know him well.

  8. #68
    Senior Member Mal12345's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti
    Posts
    14,017

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Great One View Post
    His Te is hella-strong though. I've talked on the phone with this dude for hours. I know him well.
    Does he come across differently on the phone than he does on the forums?
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

  9. #69
    Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None
    Posts
    9,635

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mal+ View Post
    I was hoping you would say something instead about having a strong Te tertiary. But then you went and contradicted yourself by placing Ne first and then stating that Fi is stronger than Ne.
    I do have very strong Te, but my strongest function is Fi. my convictions burn with fiery vengeance. it's actually when my Fi is burning most fiercely that my Te really starts to become more apparent.
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

  10. #70
    Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None
    Posts
    9,635

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mal+ View Post
    I was hoping you would say something instead about having a strong Te tertiary. But then you went and contradicted yourself by placing Ne first and then stating that Fi is stronger than Ne.
    I do have very strong Te, but my strongest function is Fi. my convictions burn with fiery vengeance. it's actually when my Fi is burning most fiercely that my Te really starts to become more apparent.
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

Similar Threads

  1. Emperor Palpatine?
    By Julius_Van_Der_Beak in forum Popular Culture and Type
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-22-2015, 03:34 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO