Thread: Palpatine

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by The Great One View Post
    No really it was. That was really my next guess.
    I'm saying thank you for being honest about the fact that you're just tossing out guesses.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Quote Originally Posted by Mal+ View Post
    I'm saying thank you for being honest about the fact that you're just tossing out guesses.
    It was between INFJ and INTJ for MBTI type. Then, it was between 6 w 5 and 5 w 6 for enneatype. I knew he was SP/SO though.

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

It was between INFJ and INTJ for MBTI type. Then, it was between 6 w 5 and 5 w 6 for enneatype. I knew he was SP/SO though.
    You don't have to put spaces in the wing types. Riso himself taught me the 6w5, 5w6 nomenclature.

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Palpatine had the lowest agreeableness level of every character in all of Star Wars, maybe with the exception of non-movie characters such as epically awsome Darth Revan. That being said, F is the last letter I would guess for Palpatine, although if I had to guess an F type, INFJ would have to come first.

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
    Palpatine had the lowest agreeableness level of every character in all of Star Wars, maybe with the exception of non-movie characters such as epically awsome Darth Revan. That being said, F is the last letter I would guess for Palpatine, although if I had to guess an F type, INFJ would have to come first.
    Any call except ENTJ is just plain weird. And of course he has 8 written all over him. A 6 Loyalist? Rightttt.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

You don't have to put spaces in the wing types. Riso himself taught me the 6w5, 5w6 nomenclature.
    I always put the spaces. It's kind of my signature style.

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
    I only thought Fe because he could manipulate the masses so well in almost an Hitler (NFJ) style.

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

I always put the spaces. It's kind of my signature style.

I only thought Fe because he could manipulate the masses so well in almost an Hitler (NFJ) style.
    And what about Hitler's agreeableness level? Is this a factor in making that NFJ judgment?

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

And what about Hitler's agreeableness level? Is this a factor in making that NFJ judgment?
    Agreeableness level is a stupid way to type people. For example, I am an ENTP with a strong Fe, and my agreeableness level is fairly high because of that strong Fe. You should type people based on functions, not an agreeableness level. For example, if you talked to @Elfboy in real life, you would see that his agreeableness level is low but yet he is ENFP, but yet he has a strong Te.

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Agreeableness level is a stupid way to type people. For example, I am an ENTP with a strong Fe, and my agreeableness level is fairly high because of that strong Fe. You should type people based on functions, not an agreeableness level. For example, if you talked to @Elfboy in real life, you would see that his agreeableness level is low but yet he is ENFP, but yet he has a strong Te.
    I'm not typing anybody, I'm asking you a question. And Elfboy can't decide what type he is.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

I'm not typing anybody, I'm asking you a question. And Elfboy can't decide what type he is.
    Elfboy knows he is ENFP. That is set in stone. He just doesn't know what enneatype he is.