User Tag List

First 81617181920 Last

Results 171 to 180 of 197

Thread: Palpatine

  1. #171
    Senior Member Mal12345's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti
    Posts
    13,996

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post
    No, Anakin don't want security. He is not afraid for himself. But Palpatine is. Ankin is a 8, Palpatine is a 6.
    "He is not afraid for himself." Anakin is over-compensating for some deep-seated fears. A 6 is represented by a baby inside of a suit of armor. His love for Padme is the need for a security blanket. He was seduced by the dark side because he thought he was in danger of losing his security blanket. His fears brought about his downfall, the loss of his identity and its submersion into Darth Vader.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

  2. #172
    Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Posts
    5,143

    Default

    All of that is bullshit.

    Anakin doesn't want to loose Padmé, but he's not afraid by anybody. He is in love, he is not fearful. He is sexual, but not 6.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

    Chaotic Neutral

    E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

    "I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

    "Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

  3. #173
    Senior Member Mal12345's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti
    Posts
    13,996

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post
    All of that is bullshit.

    Anakin doesn't want to loose Padmé, but he's not afraid by anybody. He is in love, he is not fearful. He is sexual, but not 6.
    He doesn't want to lose Padme because he is afraid of losing Padme.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

  4. #174
    Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Posts
    5,143

    Default

    Oh, that's brillant.

    He is afraid to loose padmé because he loves her, not because he needs protection from her.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

    Chaotic Neutral

    E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

    "I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

    "Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

  5. #175
    Senior Member Mal12345's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti
    Posts
    13,996

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post
    Oh, that's brillant.

    He is afraid to loose padmé because he loves her, not because he needs protection from her.
    I'm not saying she is a human shield against assassins. Padme is an anchor of stability which Anakin lacks internally.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

  6. #176
    Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Posts
    5,143

    Default

    He is a sexual 8. He want a stable parten that he can realease his tenderness on. He is not afraid by anybody. 8.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

    Chaotic Neutral

    E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

    "I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

    "Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

  7. #177
    Senior Member Mal12345's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti
    Posts
    13,996

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post
    He is a sexual 8. He want a stable parten that he can realease his tenderness on. He is not afraid by anybody. 8.
    He loved her so much he force-choked her. If that's your idea of love and tenderness, I'd hate to see your idea of hate.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

  8. #178
    Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Posts
    5,143

    Default

    He does that because he is evil and angry. But I see that you're not discussing enneagram anymore. You admit you are wrong.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

    Chaotic Neutral

    E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

    "I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

    "Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

  9. #179
    Senior Member Mal12345's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti
    Posts
    13,996

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post
    He does that because he is evil and angry. But I see that you're not discussing enneagram anymore. You admit you are wrong.
    Weird.

    Anyway, he is angry and not thinking ahead like an 8, like Palpatine, he is only reacting like a 6.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

  10. #180
    Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Posts
    5,143

    Default

    It's the 6 which is the Thinking type and the 8 who is the Guts type. You make my point and you fail again.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

    Chaotic Neutral

    E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

    "I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

    "Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

Similar Threads

  1. Emperor Palpatine?
    By Julius_Van_Der_Beak in forum Popular Culture and Type
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-22-2015, 03:34 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO