• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Palpatine

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
It's the 6 which is the Thinking type and the 8 who is the Guts type. You make my point and you fail again.

You are forgetting that the 6 is only superficially a thinking type. The type in the middle of a center represses the energies of that center. Anakin's non-6 behaviors are found at 3, his point of disintegration for his type. Palpatine's 8 is deteriorated to 5. That doesn't mean Palpatine is an thinking type either, only that he is given to plotting.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
6s are at the center of the Thinking triad, which mean that they have the potential to think with maestria, as well as they can supress thier thinking ability. So, 6s can be Mastermind, and Palpatine is one. However, I've ever explained why Anakin is 8 and Palpatine is 6, that doesn't need to be discussed anymore.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
6s are at the center of the Thinking triad, which mean that they have the potential to think with maestria, as well as they can supress thier thinking ability. So, 6s can be Mastermind, and Palpatine is one. However, I've ever explained why Anakin is 8 and Palpatine is 6, that doesn't need to be discussed anymore.

Even if that's true (which it isn't), theoretical possibilities mean nothing here. I'm talking about real characters, not theories.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The thinking ability is resides in the thinking center. 6 repress the thinking center, and then the thinking ability, but also have a preference for the thinking center and then the thinking ability.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The thinking ability is resides in the thinking center. 6 repress the thinking center, and then the thinking ability, but also have a preference for the thinking center and then the thinking ability.

If you think to pull a miracle save out of your ass, you failed. The thinking center has nothing to do with ability.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
A preference for the use of one center lean to an ability. Enneagram authors frequently speak and write about the prodigious intelligence that 6s frequently have, and that Head Types frequently have as a general rule.

You still have not proved anything.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
A preference for the use of one center lean to an ability. Enneagram authors frequently speak and write about the prodigious intelligence that 6s frequently have, and that Head Types frequently have as a general rule.

You still have not proved anything.

All I can prove is that the evidence points in a certain direction, and it points toward Anakin being a 6 and Palpatine being an 8. It's all there in my posts.

That's nice that their intelligence is prodigious. However, with 6s you're looking at a Head type that develops a certain amount of smarts in an effort to calm anxiety which comes from - self-doubt. This self-doubt is the intellectual repression characteristic of the type in the middle of the thinking triad.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Anakin has not self-doubt. He is cocksure.

There's no evidence in your posts. However, the evidence is that Anakin doesn't fear anybody and see himself as a protector, while Palpatine is fearful and strategic/ Anakin is 8, Palpatine is 6. You can't argue againt that. End of the story.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Anakin has not self-doubt. He is cocksure.

There's no evidence in your posts. However, the evidence is that Anakin doesn't fear anybody and see himself as a protector, while Palpatine is fearful and strategic/ Anakin is 8, Palpatine is 6. You can't argue againt that. End of the story.

I never said Anakin fears anybody. His fear of death and black-and-white thinking are his most prominent Achilles' heels.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Anakin doesn't fear his own death. He doesn't need to be protected, he is not a 6.

There's no evidence in your posts. However, the evidence is that Anakin doesn't fear, don't need anybodyn don't need to be protected and see himself as a protector, while Palpatine is fearful and strategic/ Anakin is 8, Palpatine is 6. You can't argue againt that. End of the story.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
There's no evidence in your posts. However, the evidence is that Anakin doesn't fear, anybody don't need to be protected and see himself as a protector, while Palpatine is fearful and strategic/ Anakin is 8, Palpatine is 6. You can't argue againt that. End of the story.

/

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm going with INTJ 6w5 or 5w6 Sp/So

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm going with INTJ 6w5 or 5w6 Sp/So

That explains why I usually ignore your type calls. Here's is something from Wikibooks on the INTJ.

"6. Expect debate. INTJs like to tear an idea apart to prove its worthiness. They will even argue a point they don't actually support for the sake of argument."

Palpatine doesn't debate things. I know INTJs and they like to debate.