• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Avengers

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Thor: ESTP 3w2 Sx/So
Iron Man: ENTP 7w? Sp/Sx
Captain America: ISFJ 2w1 So/Sx
Hulk: INTP 5w6 Sp/Sx (he's 9w8 in the comics)
Black Widow: ISTP 3w4 Sp/Sx
Hawkeye: ISTP or ISTJ 3w2 Sp/??
Nick Fury: ENTJ 8w7 So/Sx

Loki: INTJ 6w5 Sp/Sx

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
It's always nice to see one in a movie that isn't the villain.

Well, he's kind of not a villain. Although he's government.... and they call him on it.

(But he's building nukes and lying about it for GOOD reasons! REALLY!)

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Nick Furry is a Lawful Neutral, I think. Captain America is Lawful Good.

ZPowers

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Well, he's kind of not a villain. Although he's government.... and they call him on it.

(But he's building nukes and lying about it for GOOD reasons! REALLY!)

To be fair

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Definetly So/Sx ENTP. Not sure for the enneatype, I can see 3w4 as well.
I don't see any 4. 3 is possible, but I see more 3w2 if that's the case

He has not the same type than Superman, I'd say ISFJ 6w5 Sp/So.
- he is clearly not an Sp dom, he is so Sp last it is not even funny
- 6 is possible though

That' what I think too. Maybe ESTJ.
I would see ENTJ, ESTJ or ESTP

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
- he is clearly not an Sp dom, he is so Sp last it is not even funny
- 6 is possible though

Have you seen Captain America the movie? He so Sp/So that it's disgusting.

Poindexter Arachnid

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISTP
I'd like to take a stab at this (having spent the entire week watching this movie on the ol' blu):

Thor: ESTP
Iron Man: ENTP
Captain America: ISFJ (Note: Cap clashes with his opposite personality)
Bruce Banner: INTP
Black Widow and Hawkeye: ISTP
Nick Fury: ENTJ
Loki: INTJ
Agent Maria Hill: KRISTEN STEWART
Agent "Phil" Coulson: ENFP

Can't wait to see Ant-Man in the sequel (some sort of pussy Fi-dom)

wolfy

awsm
Are there any isfp superheroes? I am asking because I am going to buy a superhero t shirt.

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Oh. Now my crushing harder on Banner than on Thor is making sense . . . Could I be any more predictable? :doh:

Poindexter Arachnid

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISTP
Are there any isfp superheroes? I am asking because I am going to buy a superhero t shirt.

Rogue from X-Men, perhaps. Probably no headliners.
Mostly sidekicks and secondary characters.

Anyway, you can solve this problem easily by purchasing an ensemble superhero t-shirt at Kohl's.
One of 'em is bound to be an ISFP (Note: Make Mine Marvel--DC is full of boring Judgers).

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I agree with all except for:

Loki: ENTP Like iron man: he is a diva, needs an audience, putting on a good show and has a petty rivalry streak. On top of that, he does little magic tricks he learned as a jack of all trades and needs someone else's army to go prove he is worthy of being a king. He is more interested in being recognised as a king and having power than he is in conquering the world coz it needs restructuring according to his vision. Stark is basically looking in the mirror when he realises what Loki is up to.

Phil: ISTJ with quirky ENFP moment at the end. Loyalty all the way though.

Banner is clear FeTi, but I could see Infj with his humanitarian streak and fear of hurting others, with some quite justified martyr syndrome

I find hawk eye and widow hard to pinpoint as they seems to have the ISTp type as their super power on top of their own personality.

Nick I can see as an ENTj or a reluctant Intj :)

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I know if someone were to make a super hero out of me, I would be one of the quiet ones who is part of a group yet does my own thing. Would be best as a protector that works in the background. I dont need approval from the world, just one person. I could bye the super hero part of Black Widow as an ISTP. I dont know hawk eye though. I am just a very quiet person who blends into the background most of the time.

Ironman is definite ENTP.

edit: ok, thought about this...I like showing off sometimes...so maybe more then one person :doh:. I am no ironman though

Poindexter Arachnid

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISTP
Pretty sure Hawkeye is an ISTP. It is revealed in the opening sequence. He prefers solitude and corners--taking a step back and watching from afar rather than mixing in the grind. He's also bluntly "to-the-point", independently confident and while he feels guilty for killing S.H.I.E.L.D. agents, he doesn't dwell on it (inferior Fe).

He's most certainly a sequential Ti-Se user. He has an almost supernatural ability to spot patterns and details that the intuitive members of the team completely overlook. Black Widow? I don't know about her. She simply fits the archetype for "strong, silent" ass-kicker. When I watched Iron Man 2 last night, I noticed she was more of an ISTP in Iron Man 2 than in The Avengers.

Good call on Banner. That is a possibility I didn't even think of.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I agree with all except for:

Loki: ENTP Like iron man: he is a diva, needs an audience, putting on a good show and has a petty rivalry streak. On top of that, he does little magic tricks he learned as a jack of all trades and needs someone else's army to go prove he is worthy of being a king. He is more interested in being recognised as a king and having power than he is in conquering the world coz it needs restructuring according to his vision. Stark is basically looking in the mirror when he realises what Loki is up to.

Phil: ISTJ with quirky ENFP moment at the end. Loyalty all the way though.

Banner is clear FeTi, but I could see Infj with his humanitarian streak and fear of hurting others, with some quite justified martyr syndrome

I find hawk eye and widow hard to pinpoint as they seems to have the ISTp type as their super power on top of their own personality.

Nick I can see as an ENTj or a reluctant Intj :)

Alright, alright, everyone go ahead and ride me out on a rail but...

Loki is an Fe-dominant. He goes from one Fe-explosion to the next. He's a master manipulator. He's not a T and most certainly NOT Fi. No INTJ in his right mind would go around behaving like that. It's too extroverted. It's too incandescent.

Bruce Banner is an INFJ. He's angry all the time. Seriously.

Hawk-eye is ALSO an ENFJ, a 3 which makes him harder to scratch. He mirrors Black Widow who is ISTP. That's why them beating the crap out of each other was so hot and evenly matched.

Iron Man, in the actual comic, is an ENTJ. On screen, the character is ENTP, simply because tertiary Fe is so appealing. The comic book character is urbane and difficult to relate to, so they made the wise choice to cast RDJ.

Thor, again, is NOT ESTP in the comic book. He's an ISTJ. I still say he was playing it SJ, possibly ESTJ. Thor could pass as ESTx, at any rate.

When I saw this with my ENFP sister, she leaned over and said, "There's a LOT of damn Fe flying around in this movie."

Venom

Babylon Candle
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I just saw avengers a few days ago.

Thor: ESTJ (definite SJ. Too in charge to be ISTJ)
Iron Man: ENTP
Captain America: ISFJ
Hulk: INFJ (just the vibe I got)
Black Widow: ISTP iron man 2 / INTJ avengers
Hawkeye: ISTP stereotype but I could see ISFJ as well
Nick Fury: ENTJ
Loki: ENFJ