User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Thread: The Avengers

Are there any isfp superheroes? I am asking because I am going to buy a superhero t shirt.

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

Quote Originally Posted by wolfy View Post
    Are there any isfp superheroes? I am asking because I am going to buy a superhero t shirt.
    You are a superhero!!
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

Oh. Now my crushing harder on Banner than on Thor is making sense . . . Could I be any more predictable?
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by Domino View Post
    You are a superhero!!
    Yeah, thanks... but I can't wear a t shirt with me on it. Seems a little dorky.

Banned
    MBTI
    ISTP

Quote Originally Posted by wolfy View Post
    Rogue from X-Men, perhaps. Probably no headliners.
    Mostly sidekicks and secondary characters.

Anyway, you can solve this problem easily by purchasing an ensemble superhero t-shirt at Kohl's.
    One of 'em is bound to be an ISFP (Note: Make Mine Marvel--DC is full of boring Judgers).

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

I agree with all except for:

Loki: ENTP Like iron man: he is a diva, needs an audience, putting on a good show and has a petty rivalry streak. On top of that, he does little magic tricks he learned as a jack of all trades and needs someone else's army to go prove he is worthy of being a king. He is more interested in being recognised as a king and having power than he is in conquering the world coz it needs restructuring according to his vision. Stark is basically looking in the mirror when he realises what Loki is up to.

Phil: ISTJ with quirky ENFP moment at the end. Loyalty all the way though.

Banner is clear FeTi, but I could see Infj with his humanitarian streak and fear of hurting others, with some quite justified martyr syndrome

I find hawk eye and widow hard to pinpoint as they seems to have the ISTp type as their super power on top of their own personality.

Nick I can see as an ENTj or a reluctant Intj
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    STP

I know if someone were to make a super hero out of me, I would be one of the quiet ones who is part of a group yet does my own thing. Would be best as a protector that works in the background. I dont need approval from the world, just one person. I could bye the super hero part of Black Widow as an ISTP. I dont know hawk eye though. I am just a very quiet person who blends into the background most of the time.

Ironman is definite ENTP.

edit: ok, thought about this...I like showing off sometimes...so maybe more then one person . I am no ironman though
    Im out, its been fun

Banned
    MBTI
    ISTP

Pretty sure Hawkeye is an ISTP. It is revealed in the opening sequence. He prefers solitude and corners--taking a step back and watching from afar rather than mixing in the grind. He's also bluntly "to-the-point", independently confident and while he feels guilty for killing S.H.I.E.L.D. agents, he doesn't dwell on it (inferior Fe).

He's most certainly a sequential Ti-Se user. He has an almost supernatural ability to spot patterns and details that the intuitive members of the team completely overlook. Black Widow? I don't know about her. She simply fits the archetype for "strong, silent" ass-kicker. When I watched Iron Man 2 last night, I noticed she was more of an ISTP in Iron Man 2 than in The Avengers.

Good call on Banner. That is a possibility I didn't even think of.

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    I agree with all except for:

Loki: ENTP Like iron man: he is a diva, needs an audience, putting on a good show and has a petty rivalry streak. On top of that, he does little magic tricks he learned as a jack of all trades and needs someone else's army to go prove he is worthy of being a king. He is more interested in being recognised as a king and having power than he is in conquering the world coz it needs restructuring according to his vision. Stark is basically looking in the mirror when he realises what Loki is up to.

Phil: ISTJ with quirky ENFP moment at the end. Loyalty all the way though.

Banner is clear FeTi, but I could see Infj with his humanitarian streak and fear of hurting others, with some quite justified martyr syndrome

I find hawk eye and widow hard to pinpoint as they seems to have the ISTp type as their super power on top of their own personality.

Nick I can see as an ENTj or a reluctant Intj
    Alright, alright, everyone go ahead and ride me out on a rail but...

Loki is an Fe-dominant. He goes from one Fe-explosion to the next. He's a master manipulator. He's not a T and most certainly NOT Fi. No INTJ in his right mind would go around behaving like that. It's too extroverted. It's too incandescent.

Bruce Banner is an INFJ. He's angry all the time. Seriously.

Hawk-eye is ALSO an ENFJ, a 3 which makes him harder to scratch. He mirrors Black Widow who is ISTP. That's why them beating the crap out of each other was so hot and evenly matched.

Iron Man, in the actual comic, is an ENTJ. On screen, the character is ENTP, simply because tertiary Fe is so appealing. The comic book character is urbane and difficult to relate to, so they made the wise choice to cast RDJ.

Thor, again, is NOT ESTP in the comic book. He's an ISTJ. I still say he was playing it SJ, possibly ESTJ. Thor could pass as ESTx, at any rate.

When I saw this with my ENFP sister, she leaned over and said, "There's a LOT of damn Fe flying around in this movie."
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx

I just saw avengers a few days ago.

Thor: ESTJ (definite SJ. Too in charge to be ISTJ)
    Iron Man: ENTP
    Captain America: ISFJ
    Hulk: INFJ (just the vibe I got)
    Black Widow: ISTP iron man 2 / INTJ avengers
    Hawkeye: ISTP stereotype but I could see ISFJ as well
    Nick Fury: ENTJ
    Loki: ENFJ