Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Hazashin View Post
    True. However, there is still somewhat of a correlation. I may be Neutral Good, but I certainly have Lawful tendencies.
    you are neutral because you are INFP. an NFP could never comfortably be lawful (though they can turn very Lawful Evil when they go off the deep end. I've been there myself)
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INFj

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post
    Anakin was supposed to be nothing but chaotic. But a noble family man who was stiongly commited to the republic and the emperor, at a point which gone to far. Lawful Good.
    No, it was always against his character to be obligated by laws, rules, and order. That's why they made a point to show that he struggled with that, being that he was supposed to originally be a "Good" person.
    MBTI: INFP
    Enneagram: 6w7, phobic
    Tritype: 6-9-2
    Instinctual Variant: Sx/Sp
    Temperament: Pure Supine
    D&D Alignment: Neutral Good
    Political Stance: Solid Liberal
    Religious Views: Atheist

Fi > Ne > Ti > Fe > Se > Si > Te > Ni

"Forgiveness means letting go of the past." ~ Gerald Jampolsky
    "I am justice!" ~ Light Yagami, Death Note
    "The choices people make tell you a lot about a person, but the reasons [...] tell you even more." ~ Albus Dumbledore (paraphrased)

Tatiana ♥

MBTI
    IsFJ

O'Brien - and, by extension, the entire Party - from 1984 represent the Lawful Evil type very well.

"If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever."

The Ace Attorney series is also an interesting example of the spectrum:

* Phoenix and the Fey sisters are spread across the Good scale: Maya, the free spirit, is Chaotic Good; Phoenix, the lawyer who sometimes chooses to take the less "legitimate" path to help others, is Neutral Good; Mia, who was a passionate advocate for justice when alive, is Lawful Good.

* The Von Karma family is spread across the Lawful scale: Manfred, who pursued his perfect win record with highly unsavory tactics, is Lawful Evil; Franziska, who is career-driven, aggressive and uncooperative but fair, is Lawful Neutral; Edgeworth, despite starting off as a Lawful Neutral jerk, became Lawful Good after redefining his priorities and facing his own self-loathing issues.

The series, due to its very nature, also has quite a few Lawful Evil antagonists, particularly [Damon Gant] from the first game and [Kristoph Gavin] from the fourth.
    Tentative typing: ISFJ 6w5 or 9w1 (Sp/S[?]).

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Hazashin View Post
    No, it was always against his character to be obligated by laws, rules, and order. That's why they made a point to show that he struggled with that, being that he was supposed to originally be a "Good" person.
    You describe the bland, lame and insipid whiny character created for the prequel, not Anakin as he was imagined in the 70s. Which is completely different.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

You describe the bland, lame and insipid whiny character created for the prequel, not Anakin as he was imagined in the 70s. Which is completely different.
    I think that the contrast between Anakin's more wild streak and the blatantly Lawful, SJ-ish tendencies of the Jedi was supposed to be obvious
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Chibi Seme
    Sunburst!
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

MBTI
    estj
    Enneagram
    378 sx/so
    Socionics
    esfp

Someone do the matrix!
    For all that we have done, as a civilization, as individuals, the universe is not stable, and nor is any single thing within it. Stars consume themselves, the universe itself rushes apart, and we ourselves are composed of matter in constant flux. Colonies of cells in temporary alliance, replicating and decaying and housed within, an incandescent cloud of electrical impulses. This is reality, this is self knowledge, and the perception of it will, of course, make you dizzy.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INFj

What, imagined in the minds of Star Wars fan back then? No wonder why that is inaccurate! You guys should have known that he was going to be different than the other Jedi.

If you mean by how he was described in the Original Trilogy, it was too vague to be able to know what his personality was like.
    MBTI: INFP
    Enneagram: 6w7, phobic
    Tritype: 6-9-2
    Instinctual Variant: Sx/Sp
    Temperament: Pure Supine
    D&D Alignment: Neutral Good
    Political Stance: Solid Liberal
    Religious Views: Atheist

Fi > Ne > Ti > Fe > Se > Si > Te > Ni

"Forgiveness means letting go of the past." ~ Gerald Jampolsky
    "I am justice!" ~ Light Yagami, Death Note
    "The choices people make tell you a lot about a person, but the reasons [...] tell you even more." ~ Albus Dumbledore (paraphrased)

Tatiana ♥

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by UniqueMixture View Post
    Someone do the matrix!
    the characters I remember
    Neo: neutral good
    Trinity: chaotic good
    Morpheus: not evil and not chaotic, but other than that I'm not sure
    Agent Smith: lawful evil
    The Oracle: lawful good
    The Architect: true neutral
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Chibi Seme
    Sunburst!

MBTI
    estj
    Enneagram
    378 sx/so
    Socionics
    esfp

I think the oracle is chaotic good. She seeks to disrupt the nature of control the matrix exerts on manifestation of being. Correspondingly I think the architect is lawful neutral. What about the Merovingian and his spouse? The guardian of the oracle? (Btw that guy is the most badass istp of all time)
    For all that we have done, as a civilization, as individuals, the universe is not stable, and nor is any single thing within it. Stars consume themselves, the universe itself rushes apart, and we ourselves are composed of matter in constant flux. Colonies of cells in temporary alliance, replicating and decaying and housed within, an incandescent cloud of electrical impulses. This is reality, this is self knowledge, and the perception of it will, of course, make you dizzy.

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    I think that the contrast between Anakin's more wild streak and the blatantly Lawful, SJ-ish tendencies of the Jedi was supposed to be obvious
    Again, that's the Anakin created for the Prequel. Anakin was initially supposed to be a noble and stable jedi knight who was seduced by the Darth Side and that's all.

Also, the SJ-ish tendencies of the Jedi was also an error of the prequel. To preserce the noble, mystic and magical aura that they had in the Trilogy, the Jedi should have been more NF-ish, not necessarly as much as Luke, but still NF-ish.

This video explain well the misconceptions of George Lucas about Darth Vader:

[youtube=N1yjG2W52u8]Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith Review (Part 6 of 8)[/youtube]
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan