• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Imogen Heap? Jem? Alanis Morissette?

Ribonuke

MBTI Type
esTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I've noticed I've been drawn to the tone and lyrics of the artists Imogen Heap, Frou Frou, Jem and Alanis Morissette.

Does anyone have any idea about what MBTI types their music conveys?

I have a feeling that Jem would be IxFP or something, Alanis would be xNFx, and Imogen Heap might be xNFJ.

Anyone have any observations related to this?

Ribonuke

MBTI Type
esTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Well the obvious one would be that apart from Morissette, they are great artists.

Heehee, I'm glad you agree with me. ^^

I feel like Alanis has an Ne/Si dichotomy instead of an Ni/Se dichotomy; I would guess she'd be INFP or ISFJ, maybe?

I think Jem would probably be more Ni/Se dichotomy, as would Imogen Heap. Imogen Heap seems like she'd be INFJ and Jem seems to me like maybe INFP or ISFP?

Within

Permabanned
Yes, I definitely get a strong INFP vibe from Jem, and I think that Imogen is probably an INFJ.

Steal mah heart away.

Ribonuke

MBTI Type
esTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Yeah, I especially got an INFJ-ish vibe from Imogen Heap in 2-1: all these philosophical questions and observations about belief systems and such.

"I'm dying to know...what's in your head." seems very Fe Auxiliary, with a primary Ni focus wanting to 'know' the essence of everything.

Shades of Inferior Se seem to show through in "Bad Body Double", with her being self-conscious about her appearance.