User Tag List

First 12

Thread: Homeland

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/sp

I was leaning towards 6w7, but I guess 7w6 isn't tooo much of a stretch (or is it?) haha. I just want that 6 in there.

And with Saul, I dunno. He strikes me as a feeler just as much as thinker. I went with feeling because he seems more comfortable using that function. Either way, INxJ is a definite in my opinion.

Have to comment:
    Saul - INTJ
    He cared more about work than his marriage, smacks of T

Carrie - INTP
    She is very analytical and has a strong sense of right and wrong, T, she also found it easy to be detached and turn on and off in her relationship with Brody (who I agree is ISFJ - he seemed genuinely hurt by her deception).

No one has factored in the effect of mania which can make an intraverted person behave both irrationally and extravertedly. During periods of wellness she hid.her thoughts and perpersonality, she was not an open book. The hypersexuality is also a symptom of mania, not her normal personality. A "god complex" is also a symptom of mania, as well as being able to make rapid connections between things.

The writers have done a lot of research into BP and it is portrayed very accurately. Be careful not to confuse symptoms of the illness with personality. Think about her behaviour when she is well rather than unwell.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud of Thunder View Post
    Carrie - 6w7 ENTP
    Brody - 6w5 ISFJ
    Saul - 1w2 INFJ
    Quinn - 6w5 ESTP
    Estes - 1w9 ESTJ (a lot of compliant types in the CIA/military)
    Jessica - 2w1 ISFJ
    Dana - 6w7 ISFP
    Chris - 6w5 ISFJ

A lot of Sixes...
    This is still more or less true, but I think Saul might be INTJ.

Also there's Quinn, who is ISTP. Maybe 3w4.
    The only way out is through. The faster you're in, the better.

With every new episode, the show is getting a little bit worse. We are currently down to 'ludicrous'.

MBTI
    INTp

Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
    With every new episode, the show is getting a little bit worse. We are currently down to 'ludicrous'.
    This season is certainly off to a slow start. Nobody cares about the dumb teenager and her angst. That story line should be discarded asap. Carrie and her crazy is been there done that. Put her back on her meds and move on.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by SensEye View Post
    This season is certainly off to a slow start. Nobody cares about the dumb teenager and her angst. That story line should be discarded asap. Carrie and her crazy is been there done that. Put her back on her meds and move on.
    Eh, what's the rush? I happen to like the more "interior" direction it's taking so far. Can't wait until Brody next week.

As for Dana, I'm intrigued as to whether she'll actually practice Islam, or if that was just a way of connecting to Daddy.
    The only way out is through. The faster you're in, the better.

Tempbanned
    Enneagram
    8w9

Im just waiting to see where this season takes us before I make my judgement.

Conversely, I'm ecstatic that F. Murray Abram's character is playing a larger role in the show.

MBTI
    ENTJ

Pretty sure that Brody is ISTP.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Carrie INTP? C'mon... makes me wonder if I'm watching the same show as you guys.

I think Carrie is either an ESTP or an ENTP. Very quick to take action, uses Fe when she needs to manipulate people. 6w7 seems right though.

Brody is an ISFP, I think. Sometimes he looks like a 9, sometimes he looks like a 6, but still ISFP to me.

I think Saul is an INTJ. I see the argument for INFJ, but I think he is more Te/Fi oriented. I could see E5 or E1.

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Didn't watch the serie, but my parents started to call me Peter Quinn, and I was curious about his type. We share indeed the same type.