User Tag List

First 2345 Last

Thread: Michael Savage

MBTI
    ISTx

Quote Originally Posted by ByMySword View Post

I think he's funny as hell, though.
    He's hilarious. Did you watch the Savage vs. Barkley video I posted? lol @ Savage talking shit at the end.

MBTI
    ISTx

Quote Originally Posted by Kiddo View Post
    He better be smart. He has a PhD.

I like what these guys say about him.

YouTube - Do You Know Why Michael Savage is So Crazy? Find Out Why?

A closet homosexual who has daddy issues. Poor guy is using action formation to escape from his feelings of weakness and inadequacy?
    That's stupid. Maybe he's just opinionated. Why does it have to be some sort of inferiority/closet homo complex? Because the man is smart, has an opinion that differs from from those that propose those claims and he's very blunt and intelligent in verbalizing it, that's why. He stands against everything the PC left stands for. Keep in mind though, just because he has strong conservative ideals, that doesn't make him a Republican Bush lover like some might assume. He hates Bush and he considers himself an independent.

MBTI
    OMNi

Quote Originally Posted by TheBeatGoesOn View Post
    That's stupid. Maybe he's just opinionated. Why does it have to be some sort of inferiority/closet homo complex? Because the man is smart, has an opinion that differs from from those that propose those claims and he's very blunt and intelligent in verbalizing it.
    Because he writes an autobiography where he talks about how he wrestles with his love for masculine beauty and not to mention the alleged affair he had with a man in Fiji.
    Quote Originally Posted by Silently Honest View Post
    OMNi: Wisdom at the cost of Sanity.

MBTI
    ESFJ

Because he writes an autobiography where he talks about how he wrestles with his love for masculine beauty and not to mention the alleged affair he had with a man in Fiji.
    I can't speak to that, but there is a history of men on the Right who have been way gay. Or bi, like Whittaker Chambers.
    Who wants to try a bottle of merc's "Extroversion Olive Oil?"

MBTI
    ISTx

I didn't even watch that video. Are these claims that are made in the video? I bet it's a crock of BS.

All I know is that almost all the comments for that video are calling the dude running it a dumbass.

MBTI
    OMNi

Quote Originally Posted by pure_mercury View Post
    I can't speak to that, but there is a history of men on the Right who have been way gay. Or bi, like Whittaker Chambers.
    Or Larry Craig and Mark Foley.

I'd say about 90% of homophobic conservatives are probably closeted gays or bisexuals.

MBTI
    ISTx

^Interesting claim. What is your basis?

MBTI
    OMNi

^Interesting claim. What is your basis?
    What basis do I need other than the fact that these people are usually caught having an affair with a man, feeling guys up in bathrooms, or soliciting young male pages. Just look at Exodus International where most of the original founders apologized for creating it and the others were found in gay bars trying to pick up men. The hypocrisy is delicious and it speaks loads about what happens when people are shamed and guilted into suppressing their sexual identities.

MBTI
    ISTx

What basis do I need other than the fact that these people are usually caught having an affair with a man, feeling guys up in bathrooms, or soliciting young male pages. Just look at Exodus International where most of the original founders apologized for creating it and the others were found in gay bars trying to pick up men. The hypocrisy is delicious and it speaks loads about what happens when people are shamed and guilted into suppressing their sexual identities.
    The 50+ million Republicans in America can be scrapped up to being closet homosexuals merely because traditionally they aren't in favor of it? There have been a few bad apples that were found out but to assume that a majority of right wing politicians are closet homosexuals is absurd.

MBTI
    OMNi

The 50+ million Republicans in America can be scrapped up to being closet homosexuals merely because traditionally they aren't in favor of it? There have been a few bad apples that were found out but to assume that a majority of right wing politicians are closet homosexuals is absurd.
    I said homophobic conservatives. Are you suggesting that all Republicans are homophobic? Does that mean you are homophobic?

Are you afwaid o wittle ol me?

I wonder what that makes Log Cabin Republicans.