• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

YouTube Stars

IceBlock

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
?
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I've searched for a thread like this, and I haven't found... I'm sorry if there is one already!

So, what for YouTube stars? Their MBTI, I mean.
What do you guys think? I will start with a small list here, you guys can add more or discuss the ones already in.

Nigahiga - INFP/ISFP, something like that
RayWilliamJohnson - ESTP or even ENTP
Smosh - Anthony: INFP or INFJ | Ian: ESTP or maybe ESFP
ShaneDawsonTV - ENFP
KevJumba - I don't know why, but there's this strong ENTJ feel coming out from him
Nicepeter - ENFJ or ENFP

Feel totally free to add more.

animenagai

MBTI Type
NeFi
Enneagram
4w3
Honestly, there's so much Ne coming from these guys. I just wanna label all of them as Ne doms.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I've searched for a thread like this, and I haven't found... I'm sorry if there is one already!

So, what for YouTube stars? Their MBTI, I mean.
What do you guys think? I will start with a small list here, you guys can add more or discuss the ones already in.

Nigahiga - INFP/ISFP, something like that
RayWilliamJohnson - ESTP or even ENTP
Smosh - Anthony: INFP or INFJ | Ian: ESTP or maybe ESFP
ShaneDawsonTV - ENFP
KevJumba - I don't know why, but there's this strong ENTJ feel coming out from him
Nicepeter - ENFJ or ENFP

Feel totally free to add more.

I don't know what a YouTube star is. Is this based on viewership?

I've often wondered about Penguinz0's type.
http://www.youtube.com/user/penguinz0?feature=g-user-u

mmhmm

meinmeinmein!
omg i love fleurdeforce, her taste is still a bit young, but decent

but i love frmheaddtotoe the most but now
she has ads before her videos Mfgnngng

i also like how frmheadtotoe is like 10 years
older than fleur but looks way younger

Komakino

The Yogscast - My first thoughts were ISTJ for Lewis, ENTP for Simon. Then I moved to ENFP for Simon and considered I_TP for Lewis.

Hannah I think is an STJ, probably I.

ISF_ for Lalna? I__P for Sips?

IceBlock

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
?
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

LOL, I laughed hard at Facade Gameplay and Commentary, his most recent video. Lame game though Oo
Well, I've only saw this video, and he's got some dry humor. He strikes me as ESTP, or maybe ENTP.

By the way, I guess there's nothing that concretely sets someone as a YouTube star, so any channel is welcome to be typed here...

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
The Yogscast - My first thoughts were ISTJ for Lewis, ENTP for Simon. Then I moved to ENFP for Simon and considered I_TP for Lewis.

Not sure on Hannah. She does seem like an ISTJ too. I don't really get an STP vibe from Lewis at all, he's too "structured." Dunno about Lalna and still trying to figure out Sips, who is probably my favorite. I could see IxTP for Sips. I love when he's with Simon and Lewis, like Anno and Question Time. Plus I love his channel art.

sips.PNG

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
LOL, I laughed hard at Facade Gameplay and Commentary, his most recent video. Lame game though Oo
Well, I've only saw this video, and he's got some dry humor. He strikes me as ESTP, or maybe ENTP.

By the way, I guess there's nothing that concretely sets someone as a YouTube star, so any channel is welcome to be typed here...

His funniest one imo was the qwop game commentary, followed by Big Rigs: Over the Road. His videos prompted me to play both games. They sucked. But I won qwop by bouncing the guy on one knee.

Komakino

Not sure on Hannah. She does seem like an ISTJ too. I don't really get an STP vibe from Lewis at all, he's too "structured." Dunno about Lalna and still trying to figure out Sips, who is probably my favorite. I could see IxTP for Sips. I love when he's with Simon and Lewis, like Anno and Question Time. Plus I love his channel art.
Yeah, I like Sips. I'm happy he now has a more prominent role. He shows the kind of reservedness I associate with IxxP types, but beyond that I find him quite difficult to type. I could see IxTP; I sense a neutrality in him that would point that way rather than to IxFP.

The reason I thought IxTP was a possibility for Lewis was his habit of breaking things down to reach some logical conclusion. But, from what I can remember, Si/Te-correctness may describe this better than Ti-consistency. And I think ISTJ fits him better generally.

Any thoughts on their Enneatypes and stackings? I found those much harder to ascertain. I could see:

Sips - 9w8, sp/sx
simon - Maybe 7,5, or 6? When I try to work out his stacking I end up with sp/so, but I don't really see him as sx last.
Lewis - 6w5, Maybe so last.
Hannah - Maybe 6w5 too, and I could see sx/sp.

copain

MBTI Type
INFP

my take on this:

Lewis : INFP - a lot awkwardness, sometimes looks douchebag-ish due to this, but have a shine in his eyes when he supports a cause.
Simon : ESFJ - the screaming upon seeing adorable objects. not really a structured ESFJ, but you can see how stable he is when he is on public.
Hannah : INFP - not much i can remember why on my mind right now, she's very different from lewis, but still shows INFP.
Sips : ISTP - just a hunch, reminds me of an ISTP friend of mine.

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance

I would tentatively suggest....ISTJ?

He definitely shows a lot of Te and Si based humour. I watched a few of his videos for this conclusion. They were also all hilarious. Of course I could just be typing a persona here...

Or maybe it is Ti+Se which would be more ISTP. You could say he shows tertiary Ni when he is coming up with the humourous possibilities for the picture on the wall of that first video or his potential actions with the lady.

Oh wait, that would be more Ne....so yeah ISTJ.

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
Me neither. ESFJ?

Possibly, definitely strong Fe. The very definition of Fi as described by Jung is one of not being very expressive, even an impression of being cold or melancholic with intense values and feelings.

Of course the the variables of humanity mean there might be some exceptions, but there will be similarities as well.

Oeufa

MBTI Type
INTP
Yogscast:
Lewis: INTJ
Simon: ENFP :wubbie:
Hannah: INFJ?

A few suggestions I haven't seen:

TotalBiscuit - I'm guessing ENTJ
Utorak007 - ESTP?
Kevin (xXNoRegretzXx) - INTP

Eric B

ⒺⓉⒷ
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
This woman isn't a youtube star but I just dont see much Fi here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJ1O6NUbPhE&feature=relmfu

Me neither. ESFJ?

Possibly, definitely strong Fe. The very definition of Fi as described by Jung is one of not being very expressive, even an impression of being cold or melancholic with intense values and feelings.

Of course the the variables of humanity mean there might be some exceptions, but there will be similarities as well.
Even people in the comments are doubting INFP (they're saying Ne or Fe too strong).
I'm not sure about Fe/Fi, but does seem to be some sort of "informative" E_F.