Charlotte: ESFJ

Bonus

Nabokov: INFP 5w4 So/Sx.

Thoughts?
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Humbert: ISFP. .. . Far too self i mportant about looks, style to be INFP, lacks empathy towards both Charlotte and Dolores, could be explained by Narcissistic Personality Disorder, but he's so immersed in the sensual, the stylish, the intellectually pretentious, he actually has Lolita jerk him off while he's watching playgrounds, he's far too immersed in the sensory experience. Instead of being satisfied by memoirs of Lola in socks, he seeks out new positions, experiences, even new "nymphets" ...constantly remarks on the animal sexuality of others, Lola, her mother, the neighbor, Lolas new man, all the women who supposedly want him. He is a hilariously unhealthy ISFP, who has an Fi moral reckoning at the end, none the less at the sound of children playing, not a fantasy, idea or artwork.

Lolita: definitely Se dom, but I considered her more ESFP

Charlotte: ESFJ is good, even ENFJ. ..She's messy and impossibly romantic...yeah ENFJ is better for Charlotte, her romantic delusion, suicide, power play with her own daughter...Charlotte is unusual, frustrated, ESFJ doesn't make sense.

I don't speculate upon Nabokov, don't know him well enough, would have to read a lot more.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Humbert is ISFP - it's evident from the first line of the novel where he's obsessing about the sensation of "Lolita's" name when he speaks it. An INFP Humbert would introduce himself as believing Lolita is his soul mate or something...

The Phantom from Phantom of the Opera is a "rapey" INFP: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t75STnoaR1w

Sheep pill, broster asynartetic's Avatar

ISFP all the way for Humbert.

Pervey perv...

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Socionics
    INTp Ni

After having read the book, I would most certainly categorize Humbert as an INTP. I am one myself, and I can recognize a fellow INTP without much difficulty. His writings express many melodious compositions of thought identical to those of a philosophical logician. He is known as the "unreliable narrator" due to his ability to veil his deviating mind with a symphonic architecture. If anything, T is probably one of his most governing traits.