• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What Type is Yoda?

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
lol Yoda wanted Luke to be more in the present moment ruling out Ni for Yoda because Ni people are future oriented. You do not fail again!

I don't get that post. What are you tring to say?

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I don't get that post. What are you tring to say?

Luke was focused on the future like an NF and Yoda saw time in intervals like an NT so like you said before Luke is INFP and Yoda is INTP.

Hazashin

Secret Sex Freak
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
End of the story.

ANY type can be unsatisfied with present moment. It matters about WHAT they focus on and HOW they do it. Not when.

I have. If you were not idiot, you would have seen it.

Well, this was in the post:

Unlike the extroverted sensor type qui sont pris dans ce qu'ils font sur le momentfocused on what he is doing on the moment, the extroverted intuitive type is oriented to the future.See the possibilities for tomorrow, the next week or the next year is what catch thier interest. They immediately not the physcal detail that Extroverted Sensor still a long time one and use it as a springboard to fly to a world of possibilities.

But there was part of the line that wasn't in English, as I bolded above.

Please don't insult my intelligence for simply not noticing something.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ANY type can be unsatisfied with present moment. It matters about WHAT they focus on and HOW they do it. Not when.

That has nothing to do with satisfaction.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
No. He look toward the future because he is N. And the proof of this is that qhen Yoda say Luke is always looking toward the future that includes the 3 years after Luke leaves Tattoine.

And "like" and "dislike" has to do with the Feeling Judging function. Not with the perceiving function. Even if they dislike the details, sensors perceive their environment in a detail oriented and focused on the present way, while intuitors like Luke dont.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Yoda was the ultimate intuitive, and C3P0 was the ultimate sensor!

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I sense much fail in you.

yoda.jpg

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
INTP 9w1 So/Sx

INTP because he was a deep thinker.
9w1 because he liked to find balance.
So/Sx because he took a global view.

Ene

MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
5w4
What type is Yoda?

I'm positive that he's 0+

He looks and acts just like my Grand Master, so he's probably an INTJ. Except my GM isn't quite as green and maybe he's a few inches taller. Also, you have to imagine Yoda wearing a do rag.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
sp/so e19 infj?
One I roomed with shares his innocent, highly impressionable but somehow straightforward demeanor.

S

Society

wasn't he hiding in seclusion on that marsh planet because he was being hunted down by the sith? and that was for barely a few decades (which are probably nothing when you are 900+ years old). the little thing spent most of it's life with half of his time deep in the ass crack of galactic politics and training padawans the other half, how would he even had time to be alone? the argument for his introverted status doesn't hold.

i'm voting for ENFJ.

W

WALMART

He is so plainly obvious ISTP. Knows the universe intimately, seeks to have a clear mind at all times. Ti/Se all the way.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
He is so plainly obvious ISTP. Knows the universe intimately, seeks to have a clear mind at all times. Ti/Se all the way.

Yoda also liked useless speculation and meditative contemplation more than direct action, which he wasn't really that good at in the first place anyway!

W

WALMART

Yoda also liked useless speculation and meditative contemplation more than direct action, which he wasn't really that good at in the first place anyway!

Yoda speculates uselessly? I've watched the entire series recently, I don't quite recall that.

Bare in mind, the Force in this universe is a very real, very demonstrable, very tangible, very manipulable factor. The effects of the dark side of the force are very observable, hence Yoda's drive to meditate with intent. There is nothing in the writings of Jung that say Se does not think or have intent regarding motivations, particularly when Ti is the leading function.