First 16242526272836 Last

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post
    Not especially. "Will they die" "maybe it's the old ben"... Luke coniders possbilities, the future.
    He's considering his friends. Are you seriously saying that a Sensor doesn't consider the possibility that someone will die if x happens? How far are you willing to take this whole "future" argument before you finally snap and jump off the Eiffel Tower?

One more y from tou to avoid the eviden with nip-ticking about the sense of the words. If you think "maybe", you are considering possibilities and therefore using Ne.
    Possibilities of WHAT? That's the point I'm making here.

Is it the possibility of this future scientific city?

Or is it the possibility of someone dying in a garbage smasher?

Learn to focus on the essentials of what creates a type.

You say I'am wrong without anything to support the idea that I'am wrong. Therefore you are wrong. End of the story.
    There you have offered two clues that you are wrong:

1. You wrote "end of story," a common signal that you are wrong again and are waving the white flag of surrender.
    2. You tried to use logic, which with you is always a last resort.

But your logic is wrong, as always. If I were to say that you are wrong, without offering evidence, it would still remain a fact that you are either right or wrong. Or to put it another way, my mere assertion that you are wrong does not prove that you are right or I am wrong.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Mal+ View Post
    He's considering his friends.
    Chewbacca, a true SFP is considering his friends too. Every good guys in the movies consider their friends. But they are not that focuse on what "could" happen. That's what intuitors do, but not the S.

Possibilities of WHAT? That's the point I'm making here.
    Possibilites about his friends for example. As you've said it just before.

Learn to focus on the essentials of what creates a type.
    I do:

In his youth, Luke was often impatient, looking ahead to the future with little regard for his present surroundings.
    That's the essential, face it and learn.

2. You tried to use logic, which with you is always a last resort.
    Hum, even if it is just a last ressort, it still more used than it is by you.

But your logic is wrong, as always. If I were to say that you are wrong, without offering evidence
    In his youth, Luke was often impatient, looking ahead to the future with little regard for his present surroundings.
    Evidence.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

MBTI
    estj
    Enneagram
    378 sx/so
    Socionics
    esfp

Quote Originally Posted by Savage Idealist View Post
    ESTJ . . . is very unlikely. Unless of course your talking about canon outside the films, however I'm not really familiar with the Star Wars EU.

Why INTP?
    Yoda reminds me of this really old chinese landlady I had. I definitely think if she had another 700 years she would have morphed into yoda. She offered to pay me $15,000 to marry her neice from Shanghai. It was hilarious
    For all that we have done, as a civilization, as individuals, the universe is not stable, and nor is any single thing within it. Stars consume themselves, the universe itself rushes apart, and we ourselves are composed of matter in constant flux. Colonies of cells in temporary alliance, replicating and decaying and housed within, an incandescent cloud of electrical impulses. This is reality, this is self knowledge, and the perception of it will, of course, make you dizzy.

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Chewbacca, a true SFP is considering his friends too. Every good guys in the movies consider their friends. But they are not that focuse on what "could" happen. That's what intuitors do, but not the S.
    Bullshit, pure and simple.

Possibilites about his friends for example. As you've said it just before.
    Yup, and the possible ways of losing their lives are endless. However, those are concrete possibilities.

I do:

That's the essential, face it and learn.

Hum, even if it is just a last ressort, it still more used than it is by you.

Evidence.
    Yes, learn to use it wisely and "maybe" you "could" create a convincing argument.

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Bullshit, pure and simple.
    Prove it.

Yup, and the possible ways of losing their lives are endless. However, those are concrete possibilities.
    Contradiction. As long as it is possibilities, it's not concrete.

Yes, learn to use it wisely and "maybe" you "could" create a convincing argument.
    Luke don't pay atention to details and is focused on the futuren therefore he is a N, that's all. Admit it and learn.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Prove it.
    Prove it yourself by reading something on the MBTI.

Contradiction. As long as it is possibilities, it's not concrete.
    At best, you have (accidentally) located the Ni tertiary of the ISFP.

A possibility is an idea - duh - an Se idea about excitement and adventure, or about not dying in a garbage smasher, or about being like his adventurous father when he grows up, or about being some place other than the farm on a dry desert planet. Se has goals too. If Se can't live in the moment because it is dull and boring, then the only way out is to visualize other possibilities of excitement where they CAN live in the moment.

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Prove it yourself by reading something on the MBTI.
    Prove us that I never read about MBTO

At best, you have (accidentally) located the Ni tertiary of the ISFP.

A possibility is an idea - duh - an Se idea about excitement and adventure, or about not dying in a garbage smasher, or about being like his adventurous father when he grows up, or about being some place other than the farm on a dry desert planet. Se has goals too. If Se can't live in the moment because it is dull and boring, then the only way out is to visualize other possibilities of excitement where they CAN live in the moment.
    Ni is about a planned single vision of the future. Luke is not a planner of the future. He is just opened about possibilities. While SPs are opened about opportunities, but when Ben offers it, he does not take it and jump into action, as a true SP would do, but is bond by his tertiary Si and "what if" thinking.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

I'm not sure if this has been brought up but Yoda has a tendency to use improper grammar structure, which would tend to rule out T.

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

[IMG][/IMG]

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

You guys are really, really off with the INTP guess. I suggest studying Introverted Thinking, but first you'll need to stop manipulating facts to fit theories and start doing the opposite.
    -----------------

A man builds. A parasite asks 'Where is my share?'
    A man creates. A parasite says, 'What will the neighbors think?'
    A man invents. A parasite says, 'Watch out, or you might tread on the toes of God... '

-----------------