User Tag List

First 12202122232432 Last

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
    Reading this thread is interesting and painful.
    Reading your posts is just painful.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post
    Thinker tend to be level-headed in diffcult situation. Every descriptions say it, even if they don't necessarly use that word in particulary, the sense still the same.
    Actually, they don't say this in the same words or even imply this using other words.

Sophism. An Fe-aux is as much F than a Fi dom. Just like a Te-aux like Obi-Wan is as much T than a Ti dom like Yoda.
    Not sophism. If you would actually read something on the subject, you would find that the auxiliary function requires development.

That's just an objective obseravation about the power of the enemy. Analysis. Nothing especially INFJ related.
    It's too brief and general to be an analysis. If it were analysis, Yoda would go into some detail about how best to defeat the Emperor. Instead, he typically keeps this discussion on a higher, intuitive plane of general observation.

No. Every Thinkers tend to be harsh. And the utilitarian temperaments are the Artisans and the Rationals.
    You've obviously never lived with an Fe type.

Yoda is simplu telling to luke to see consider things as they truly are. So it's about objective truth (Ti) not personal vision (Ni). Yoda manipulate ideas, but it's not hiw own idea or planning for the future. It's just an objective vision of the world.
    As they truly are, agreed. But not as we normally see them (Sensing) and not logically (Thinking). Yoda's vision of what the Force consists of differs from that of the other Jedi. Observe Yoda's cryptic explanation that the Force is a mysterious, mystical energy field which surrounds you, binds you to the universe, while the others give a rational, scientific explanation as midichlorians found in the bloodstream.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Mal+ View Post
    Not sophism. If you would actually read something on the subject, you would find that the auxiliary function requires development.
    That doesn't mean that a F-aux tend less than a F-dom to act like a F when it's time to make decisions.

So you're wrong.

It's too brief and general to be an analysis. If it were analysis, Yoda would go into some detail about how best to defeat the Emperor. Instead, he typically keeps this discussion in a higher, intuitive plane of observation.
    Bullshit. The anlysis have been done 23 years ago, and as an introvert who is at the point to lose his last breatn it's normal that he favors conciseness.

You've obviously never lived with an Fe type.
    My own fater is an FJ, I dated an ENFJ for month, one of my best friend is ESFJ and they are just examples among tons of others. However, what i said is one of the most basic notions of MBTI, you just proved that you don't know your stuff.

As they truly are, agreed. But not as we normally see them (Sensing) and not logically (Thinking). Yoda's vision of what the Force consists of differs from that of the other Jedi.
    No. Yoda is one of the most orthodox knight of the jedi order.

Observe Yoda's cryptic explanation that the Force is a mysterious, mystical energy field which surrounds you, binds you to the universe, while the others give a rational, scientific explanation as midichlorians found in the bloodstream.
    It's just a development of what Ben said to Luke in the Episode IV. The Force is supposed to be a mystycal fluxof energy. So Yoda have to be a somewhat mystical when he explains it. However, he doesn't try to see the Force in a subjective way but objective way. And there's no clue that Yoda prefers F over T. Also, at the point where the Trilogy has been made, there was not supposed to be something like the midi-cholrians. That's something that George L done the prequel and wanted to explain what makes the Force.

However, Qui-Gon is a true Feeler him, whom decisons are usually based on feelings, subjectivity and compassion. If you believe that Yoda is a F and Qui-Gon is a T, that means that you don't understand MBTI.

If you believe that Yoda
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post
    I think he's INTP. From what I recall at least, he doesn't seem to promote or express Fi or Fe exactly. Just instruction, right thinking, and opening your mind. At the end of the day, he's a critic, pretty much skeptical of everyone's else's ideas, and ultimately doesn't want anything to do with people. I mean, he lives on a planet apparently all by himself. Qui-Gon seemed to take a more Fe approach (and probably Ni too). About the only time Yoda uses Fe is when he acts perky, poking and prodding into Luke's space, and steals Luke's food. Trying to cheer him up and shit.
    This. 100% true. I think we could have close the thread soon after you have posted this.

(Except that Qui-Gon is ISFJ, not INFJ)

Quote Originally Posted by wookieepedia
    The Jedi Master appeared much younger than his age and had a penetrating gaze. He also had a subtle attention to detail, seen as he could sense mood changes in the people around him and was quite adept at hiding his emotions from other individuals, even other Jedi. His master was often perplexed by his ability to do this even when Qui-Gon was a Padawan.
    Qui-Gon Jinn believed heavily in what he referred to as the "Living Force," a method of focusing on the moment rather than contemplating the Force in all its degrees.
    Qui-Gon is Si-Fe-Ti-Ne, he is a sensor, an ISFJ.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

This. 100% true. I think we could have close the thread soon after you ahve psoted this.
    What's the matter, getting tired of being wrong all the time?

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

What's the matter, getting tired of being wrong all the time?
    What's the matter, you have no arguments to defend your opinion anymore?
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

It's just a development of what Ben said to Luke in the Episode IV. The Force is supposed to be a mystycal fluxof energy. So Yoda have to be a somewhat mystical when he explains it.
    "Luminous beings are we."

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

So what? For Yoda, we are objectively luminous being. So, he is a T, not a F, as I have ever proved in my comparative post of the differences between T and F. Your typing of Yoda as INFJ is hardly based on one single line and is nothing but a proff that he is truly INFJ. An INTP could say the same thing.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

So what? For Yoda, we are objectively luminous being. So, he is a T, not a F, as I have ever proved in my comparative post of the differences between T and F.

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

You persist to stay on your stupid point. Nothing in this line is especially INFJ related. Prove me wrong.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%