User Tag List

First 5131415161725 Last

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Mal+ View Post
    Who said Yoda was a humanist? I've said he is a mystic and a wise sage. INFJ has been called The Insightful Counselor - The Patient Mentor - The Wise Sage. But nobody has called him a humanist.
    You should look at the cohnitive process and the actual preferences of someone rather than go with names and cliché. Because the names mean nothing, INTPs can be insightul counselor, patient mentor and wise sage too. You must prove that Yoda prefer to take decision based on feelings than on logic and that he prefers judgement than perception. I ever proved that it was not the case but you refuse to face my arguments.

Also, both INTPs are abstract in their speech. So, abstraction and mysticism in Yoda's speech doesn't mean that he is INFJ, especially if we take in account that Yoda has easily a straight-forward, direct to the point and utilitarian speech that INFJs hardly have.

You still refuse to fact the fact that Yoda is not emotional like true Feelers in the movie are. Luke, Padmé, Anakin, Chewbacca, are Feelers, Yoda is not one, the difference is clear and that aloe prove that yoda is not INFJ. Admit your wrong.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
    Well the above website @Mal+ posted makes me think Yoda might be INTP because INFJ Ni it says gets interrupted more easily whereas it says INTP Ti has an incredible power and depth of concentration that does not get interrupted, which I for one do not see Yoda as someone who loses his train of thought. It also says that an INFJ Fe makes them excited about other people, whereas an INTP Ti moves in a cause and effect chain of events, like for example when Yoda talks about fear leading to anger, hate, and suffering.

I for one say Yoda is INTP, but INFJ is not out of the question due to Ni and psychic force connections.
    Of course that's the prequel Yoda babbling about emotional causation. But he is still intoning his sage wisdom, not science. What he is saying there is anything but science, maybe pseudo-psychology.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

INTP - The Detached Philosopher - The Sophisticated Mathematician - The Thoughtful Analyst
    Real
    Einstein
    Lemony Snicket
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Ted Kaczynski
    Stephen King
    William James Sidis
    Carl Jung
    John Nash
    Socrates
    Thomas Jefferson
    Noah Webster
    Nikola Tesla
    Henry David Thoreau
    Fictional
    Sherlock Holmes
    The Architect (The Matrix)
    L Lawliet (Death Note)
    Dilbert
    Klaus Baudelaire
    Howard Roark (The Fountainhead)
    Death (Family Guy)
    Hobbes (Calvin & Hobbes)
    Peter Parker/Spider-Man

@Speed Gavroche , is the INTP list accurate, the list Yoda supposedly might belong to? If not, correct what is wrong if you don't mind like you did with the INFJ list. Thanks!

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post
    You should look at the cohnitive process and the actual preferences of someone rather than go with names and cliché. Because the names mean nothing, INTPs can be insightul counselor, patient mentor and wise sage too. You must prove that Yoda prefer to take decision based on feelings than on logic and that he prefers judgement than perception. I ever proved that it was not the case but you refuse to face my arguments.

Also, both INTPs are abstract in their speech. So, abstraction and mysticism in Yoda's speech doesn't mean that he is INFJ, especially if we take in account that Yoda has easily a straight-forward, direct to the point and utilitarian speech that INFJs harly.
    I can't see his cognitive processes any more than you can. That's why I don't talk about the USES of cognitive functions, but there are SIGNS of them. And honestly, that's all you can talk about when typing others.

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

INTP - The Detached Philosopher - The Sophisticated Mathematician - The Thoughtful Analyst
    Real
    Einstein
    Lemony Snicket
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Ted Kaczynski
    Stephen King
    William James Sidis
    Carl Jung
    John Nash
    Socrates
    Thomas Jefferson
    Noah Webster
    Nikola Tesla
    Henry David Thoreau
    Fictional
    Sherlock Holmes
    L Lawliet (Death Note)
    Dilbert
    Klaus Baudelaire
    Howard Roark (The Fountainhead)
    Death (Family Guy)
    Hobbes (Calvin & Hobbes)
    Peter Parker/Spider-Man

@Speed Gavroche , is the INTP list accurate, the list Yoda supposedly might belong to? If not, correct what is wrong if you don't mind like you did with the INFJ list. Thanks!
    Yeah, except that Carl Jung was INFP and Clavin is probably an xNFP.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

I'm sure anybody who has seen the Matrix movies recalls how verbose the Architect was. So much for the INTP "one-liners" idea mentioned above! It depends on how much energy we INTPs want to put into a response.

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

I can't see his cognitive processes any more than you can. That's why I don't talk about the USES of cognitive functions, but there are SIGNS of them. And honestly, that's all you can talk about when typing others.
    So you admit that you don't know how to type people and you're just making projections.

Anyway:

You still refuse to fact the fact that Yoda is not emotional like true Feelers in the movie are. Luke, Padmé, Anakin, Chewbacca, are Feelers, Yoda is not one, the difference is clear and that aloe prove that yoda is not INFJ. Admit your wrong.

That's something that everybody can see. End of the story.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Well the above website @Mal+ posted makes me think Yoda might be INTP because INFJ Ni it says gets interrupted more easily whereas it says INTP Ti has an incredible power and depth of concentration that does not get interrupted, which I for one do not see Yoda as someone who loses his train of thought. It also says that an INFJ Fe makes them excited about other people, whereas an INTP Ti moves in a cause and effect chain of events, like for example when Yoda talks about fear leading to anger, hate, and suffering.

I for one say Yoda is INTP, but INFJ is not out of the question due to Ni and psychic force connections.
    When I consider Yoda, I don't see a scientist, I see a wise counselor and a sage. INFJ.

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

I'm sure anybody who has seen the Matrix movies recalls how verbose the Architect was. So much for the INTP "one-liners" idea mentioned above! It depends on how much energy we INTPs want to put into a response.
    The "math" thing is just a cliché. Elsewhere, Yoda is totally a thoughtful analyst and a detached philosopher. 'nuff said.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post
    So you admit that you don't know how to type people and you're just making projections.
    No, I am looking at the evidence of my own eyes. And those eyes see Yoda as a Sage and a Wise Counselor. INFJ.