User Tag List

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Default Lights (musician)

Before I even got to know who she is, I've been told I resembled her. I like her acoustic music, but having watched her interviews I'm now officially charmed by her personality!

She's talkative (she imagines being interviewed and answering in a British accent too), loves to talk about predestined universe, strong visionary with gaming/fantasy environment, she has a high comfort level allowing interviewers to be treated no less than a friend...

I think I recognise an ENFP when I see one. She's firgkgen adorable.
    Strong NF, my second guess is ENFJ.

When I wore makeup one day, someone in a cafe mentioned I kind of look like her! What an opulent compliment to accept because I think she's so rad..

("Spoiler" that's titled something else for some reason, I noticed)

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

She really needs more recognition. I also think she's a 4w3. Are most ENFP type 4s?

From the Undertow CuriousFeeling's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EII

She's got the ENFx vibe for sure. The gaze in her eyes seems bright-eyed and visionary, definitely idealistic. But she seems quite people-bonding oriented. The interest in comics and fantasy weapons... action oriented, speaks Se to me, so I think she's probably ENFJ. Bubbly Fe is present in these interviews, I think. Coming up with ideas from inside, an inner world of one's interests and insights, and making them real feels like Ni merging with Fe and Se oriented action. Or, she could be collecting various unrelated ideas and merging them together, which is Ne. But whatever the case may be, she's an ENF in spades.

4w3, can definitely see this as a possibility... social type.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Johari/Nohari

“Thoughts are the shadows of our feelings -- always darker, emptier and simpler.”
    ― Friedrich Nietzsche

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by CuriousFeeling View Post
    She's got the ENFx vibe for sure. The gaze in her eyes seems bright-eyed and visionary, definitely idealistic. But she seems quite people-bonding oriented. The interest in comics and fantasy weapons... action oriented, speaks Se to me, so I think she's probably ENFJ. Bubbly Fe is present in these interviews, I think. Coming up with ideas from inside, an inner world of one's interests and insights, and making them real feels like Ni merging with Fe and Se oriented action. Or, she could be collecting various unrelated ideas and merging them together, which is Ne. But whatever the case may be, she's an ENF in spades.

4w3, can definitely see this as a possibility... social type.
    ENF in spades I love how she claims she's interrupting, impatient, restless, driven and loving. She's so ambitious with her Type 3 wing, it's really inspiring...

And yeah Se could be also context related with gaming... her Ne is way too dominant to ignore, but I know how corresponding it is in generating spontaneous ideas...

From the Undertow CuriousFeeling's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EII

Quote Originally Posted by Porcelain Hearts View Post
    ENF in spades I love how she claims she's interrupting, impatient, restless, driven and loving. She's so ambitious with her Type 3 wing, it's really inspiring...

And yeah Se could be also context related with gaming... her Ne is way too dominant to ignore, but I know how corresponding it is in generating spontaneous ideas...
    Not to mention the starry eyed Ne expression!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Johari/Nohari

“Thoughts are the shadows of our feelings -- always darker, emptier and simpler.”
    ― Friedrich Nietzsche

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sp
    Socionics
    ILE

Um, yeah, all I had to do was read the name and I knew she is ENFP (Those ENPs and their thing for names having to do with light ). Watching the videos maginified that existing impression by like 10000.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by LunaLuminosity View Post
    Um, yeah, all I had to do was read the name and I knew she is ENFP (Those ENPs and their thing for names having to do with light ). Watching the videos maginified that existing impression by like 10000.
    Oh whatever that means, astro cat. :P
    It's less ostentatious than Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, or Bruno Mars I suppose lol if the world would allow it, we'd all come up with our own names!